Old Board members…whatever happened to..?

Was wondering what ever happened to a few guys here, among them, Fiery Jack and Troy in EWA, Gadfly Some German guy I used to argue about airplanes with, he was always wrong… etc…I always loved Fiery Jacks posts, made the rounds with him a few times… I still keep in touch with a few. Others died, some too soon, others not soon enough…I do really miss the old crew…

I talk with Cent, Father Tom, Lazy Phil and Chocolate Steve regularly, The_Numbers was a regular late night conversation, sadly he passed away at age 42 about 2 years ago or so, shortly before Dan aka Suadam…Silikunt Occassionally…Rusty as well…all are doing well.  

As I age, I find myself saying “damned kids…” regarding the new wanna be punters and longing nostalgically for the old days…finally got my wife to the USA after waiting 2 years to do it legally, damned illegals sucking up resources and time…the covid “hoax” and general government crap…now waiting a few months for “change of status” and more money paid…we have Thai food and beer at home and that gets us by until we can move to Thailand permanently. Ah the “good old days…”

Anyway, if you know any of the old regulars, say hi from me…

4 hours ago, Old Hippie said:

The_Numbers was a regular late night conversation, sadly he passed away at age 42 about 2 years ago or so

Sad News about The Numbers, had some fun afternoons out with him and Suadum in Patpong many years ago

1 hour ago, Mekong said:

Sad News about The Numbers, had some fun afternoons out with him and Suadum in Patpong many years ago

Cosmos that’s the place we hung out, I knew it would come back after my third coffee

6 hours ago, Old Hippie said:

I talk with Cent, Father Tom, Lazy Phil and Chocolate Steve regularly, The_Numbers was a regular late night conversation, sadly he passed away at age 42 about 2 years ago or so, shortly before Dan aka Suadam…Silikunt Occassionally…Rusty as well…all are doing well.

How is Rusty doing? There's a fellow who was a good laugh and lived life to the beat of his own drum. How's he doing these days? Has he maintained any connections with Thailand?

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

How is Rusty doing? There's a fellow who was a good laugh and lived life to the beat of his own drum. How's he doing these days? Has he maintained any connections with Thailand?

Married for several years to a Thai woman and lives in I think Saraburi, still fishing or trying to…555 Met up with him a few years back in Pattaya. 

6 hours ago, Mekong said:

I had a lot of good times with those 2 for sure…I can’t remember the name of the restaurant near Lang Suan, had red brick walls and featured live music, mostly jazz, great food etc…one night, Suadam, Dumsoda, the Numbers, DDDave, myself and a few girls were in there, Dumsoda ordered a second bottle of Black Lable and it all went off from there, the Numbers and I limited ourselves to only “a few drinks” and then went off to photograph Tran cars somewhere that I don’t recall…big lot of old rusting train cars full of squatters etc…it was an awesome night. We made it to “No Name Bar” in time for last call and guess who was in there..? 555

I remember one night Nervous Dog aka  My Penis is hungry, and I went around trying to find a place to watch Grand Prix racing. I seem to recall we started at Taffy’s, his satellite was out, as was the case at another place, we found our way into Hounds and Hares who had it on and we settled in to plates of lamb and mashed potatoes, which was great. I had been sober for 3 years at that point, and for some reason got talked into “having just one…” had a great night and a lot of laughs…ended up in Lone Staarr and took a shit load of pictures that I need to find and somewhere there is a video of some drunk singing “King of the Road…”  

I had a lot of great times with Nervous Dog aka My Penis is hungry, great guy, too bad he stopped posting here…wonder why?