Meeting stunning non-bargirls. A discussion.

Says NopebutforU:

And I repeat the more guys think it's OK to walk in Emporium with their Gogo GF the more regular girls will hesitate dating a farang.

That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard of. That is no different than the guys that say any Thai girl who dates a foreigner is not a traditional or "good" Thai girl. Which would therefore not make her the desireable cream of the crop that you seek because the cream would not associate with you, period.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My point is that you really can date straight Thai women (yes, that would include the highly desirable Thai-Chinese ladies) if you want to make the effort to do so.

And, for me, this is just one more incentive for me to stay here. "

When you are referring to highly desirable Thai-Chinese is this based upon looks or more? I might get some stick for this, but I am not particulary fond of Chinese in general myself. Many Thais share that opinion if you ask them.

"The very scum of society? Please clarify what you would call the scum of Thai society(I hope you are not refering to Issan women that you mentioned earlier"

If those same women happen to make a living out of pumping on farang organs in cheap bars,yes that the ones I mean

"I thought we were discussing the physical features of women that Thai sociey find unattractive"

You got them explained in the first part of my last post,the one you don't wish to comment

"i did not know that Thai society "gave" you anything to play around with"

It seems that you miss out a lot of what's going on out here.Thai society seems to be very mean giving rigths to foreigners to become citizens,own properties,or give more weights to their opinion.But foreigners money is still welcome,and place like Nanaplaza and Pattaya may well be seen as playgrounds the elite allows us to play wildly.While most thais I know do enjoy prostitutes they wou'dn't pick up a girl from there.Looks like bones thrown to the dogs to me,not that I don't bite in either

JesusSushi!

"That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard of. That is no different than the guys that say any Thai girl who dates a foreigner is not a traditional or "good" Thai girl"

Problem is MOST of the thai girls walking around foreigners are VERY suspicious

"Which would therefore not make her the desireable cream of the crop that you seek because the cream would not associate with you"

The cream is actually reluctant to associate with a foreigner,though it happens.One of the King's daughters married an american guy I think.Thais didn't take it very well well from what i understood

Dude you are now confusing me. Do you find BG's unattractive or do you find Isaan women unattractive. You seem to use the two in a synonymous manner.

You early posts refer to what Thais think are physically attractive women and your current posts are talking about BG's. You are mixing your arguments up.

Well,again then...mostly I find Isaan women unatractive,and typical BGs working in westerners hang outs unatractive and a big no no to be taken around town,wich is probably the mainstream opinion in Bangkok.I think you're skipping the discussion now

"Greg, I usually hang out in the shopping malls for a few hours per day, just looking at the girls. Ive probably spent a few hours per day for maybe 100 days so far this year doing this, so Im getting to be quite an expert. Id say that its got to the point where 999 out of 1000 girls are of no interest to me now; Ive narrowed down my physical tastes to perfection. "

How on Earth do you find the time to do this? I'm still in my 20s but I hold down a job that takes up ALL of my time during the week. In the evenings I will eat dinner with my friends or hang out with my (not necessarily) stunner female friends. Weekends are likewise taken up by going out (to a mix of farang and Thai-oriented places), hanging out with male and female friends, going upcountry, out of country, etc.

As far as what I consider to be a stunner, I'm thinking of not only physical beauty but also intellectual ability and a lack of prissy behavior- a rare mix. And for those girls the direct competition is the sons of wealthy families here in Thailand, who drive new BMW 5-series cars and have lots of free cash and a lucrative future ahead of them. This in comparison with your average farang who has a mid-level job, had a relatively bad image, and (let's be honest) usually is just looking for a shag and not a long-term relationship.

With this in mind, I've found it very difficult to find what I would consider to be a 'stunner' in my book. I've rarely actually seen a 'stunner' with a farang before- they're invariably with Thais though on occation I've seen one or two with Japanese.

I'm relatively young, relatively well-paid (and in Thailand am in a very very high earnings bracket), apparently am not bad looking- but I've found it very very very hard to meet a potential girlfriend here. The only times I have done so is through my Thai friends- though the one with best potential had an issue when her family freaked out when they learned that she was dating a farang.

Aside from that the girls I have met tend to be the, what my Thai friend calls, 'crazy for farang' types who invariably have a screw loose somewhere.

So, even though there appear to be girls everywhere in Thailand, I often get the feeling of a man dying of starvation in a rubber dingy in the middle of an ocean- water everywhere, but none if it is really drinkable, and if one indulges than the long-term effect is to only make one more thirsty afterwards.

Cheers!

"Dude you are now confusing me. Do you find BG's unattractive or do you find Isaan women unattractive. You seem to use the two in a synonymous manner."

As rarely as I log in to the boards anymore, it's amazing to find references to obscure posts I made many months ago!

As everyone already seems to know, my opinions on this issue are quite clear. I'm not sure about your perspective, but when I say that I feel it's inappropriate for 'johns' to be taking their prostitutes for a stroll around Emporium (for example), I'm often rebuked on the argument of racism. What many people seem to want to confuse is the difference between taking a bargirl around shopping and taking the average Isaan girl around shopping.

Fact is that people can spot farang parading their BGs around (or perhaps more likely the 'kai' parading their 'kwai ATMs' around) very easily. It gives the rest of us a bad reputation.

Cheers!

Archived