Marriage of Educated,Career Oriented Thai Female

jasmine

while they had plenty of time running the street and played cards.

------------------------------

you are right. The few girls I know who are studying in their spare time are very different from the others. You know right away they will be succesful, and definitely they have no problem interesting men for more than the usual sex play. it is just all gain for them, and they are so smart you really feel sorry (and angry too) for the others. When i think of all the men going to Thailand, and all these girls could learn from them, as more than a few of us would be really happy to help a girl sincerely trying to learn. Just on this board, one can see there are a lot of very decent fellows, who see more than the flesh on offer in the ladies they meet.

BTW, revenge was used in my previous post more like a figure of speech, meaning turning your life over for the good. One of my favorite quotes is from Frank Sinatra who said (and he knew): "the best revenge in life is success on a massive scale!".

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"There is no generic better quality woman based on skin tones, education, occupation and status"

I agree 100% but we are talking about a life partner here. I strongly believe if you find someone similar to your education, status etc that there is a great chance of success. Even back in my home country where the partners will speak the same language, same background etc there is a 50% divorce rate. The number one reason of breakups is money! or lack there of. You add into the factor of having an uneducated barfly who will never be able to contribute substantually to the income of the family, who may be tramitized by the scene, who may or may not have some addictions because of the scene, who regards sex as a way of making money and not a bond between 2 people, who may or may not want to better herself and is content in a simple life and you do have a recipe for a distasterous marriage.

I have seen many men that I know are married to barflys out and about screwing around on their wifes. What kind of life patner is that? If you take the easy way entering a relationship you most certainly will take the easy way out of it when you feel it is time to move on. I will be the first to admit that a marriage is very hard work and needs constant commitment and work. It is not something you only throw money at!

Yes I would say that most of men who enter this country looking for sex and love in the bars are lazy!! They want to take the easy way out. Think of these guys with there mail order brides and going to the marriage introductory services available on Sukumvit road. They are taking the easy way out.. I spent as much time looking for my new mouse that I ordered in from the states on my credit card than these types of guys find in a wife.

But if a guy just wants an easy lay then enjoy the scene and have fun with the women of the night. But for yourown sanity, please keep them in the night

Hi Fly,

you have to grow up with money and all that comes with it to understand the futility of money.

And to truely do that, you need to have lived on both sides of the railroad tracks. I've been both ridiculously poor, and very wealthy in my lifetime. My best memories are from when I was poor. I think, because you know things are real then.

HT

"Yes I would say that most of men who enter this country looking for sex and love in the bars are lazy!! They want to take the easy way out. Think of these guys with there mail order brides and going to the marriage introductory services available on Sukumvit road. They are taking the easy way out.. I spent as much time looking for my new mouse that I ordered in from the states on my credit card than these types of guys find in a wife."

I wouldn't call it lazyness! They spend a considerable time and effort on getting their darling out of Thailand. Many are firsttimers to LOS, they don't know a shit about the place. They don't know anything about their sweetie either, but are convinced that she is the one.

I would call it ignorance and lack of experience instead of laziness. And the odds are stacked high against them...

Cheers!

Hi,

On education, many years ago, my sister in law who had 6th grade formal school, took some correspondence class from "Garn Suksa Pooyai" (Adult education Program) and took some tests and passed something equivalent to the High School and she did it from home in the North. Now she is studying for a law degree, also through corresespondence. I am sure someone in education in your town can help you. Good luck.

Cheers!

Hi,

I feel you have found a soulmate who, like you said, gives you inner stability. I don't think that compatability comes from education alone and I found many so-called uneducated people have keener sense when it comes to some intelligence to solve life problem when people like me has no clue, my mother is like that. My brother consults with her on his law cases all the time, and she just gives common sense advice. I am wondering whether our common sense is weak because of our ego on education, what do you think?

You are a lucky man (even the formal Miss Universe cannot give you what you need), eh? :D :D

Cheers! ::

Hi,

[color:"red"] And to truely do that, you need to have lived on both sides of the railroad tracks.[/color]

I truely agree with the statement. Is it why some rich people in Thailand ignores the people who need help?

A few of my "never been poor" Thai people I know blame the poverty on laziness. For me it is a combination of many things.

One thing that I have been afraid of, is being poor in my old age for I would feel so helpless then. Here, so I am commuting to work 5 hrs. a day ( I actually do this for my company who is the best I have ever work with) and also for my husband who wants to work for another year. Mostly I am doing for myself because the project is very interesting, darn it!!!

Cheers!

Archived