Origins of Board names

bushman

quote:

Originally posted by BelgianBoy:

Hmmmmm..... guess why I choose mine ?
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Well, you mention elsewhere that you're 42, so I assume it doesn't refer to you wink.gif" border="0 Let's just hope it's not a reference to some sick preference, eh?

Rectum Ranger? laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

My favourite handle has got to be "shit_spattered_dog". cool.gif" border="0 I laugh every time I see that name.

bibblies is my old boss's variation of "jubblies" - an English schoolboy word for tits, a feature of women that I happen to like a lot laugh.gif" border="0

I never used the term in my youth though and I've never heard it used by anyone else.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, you mention elsewhere that you're 42, so I assume it doesn't refer to you Let's just hope it's not a reference to some sick preference, eh?"

Well, to be correct I mentionned earlier that I'm 46, not 42.

And the handle has to do that I'm still a young man, contrary to your sick comment ! frown.gif" border="0

Then again, reading your various earlier posts, you would be the one to say something like that, eh ? laugh.gif" border="0

PS : any english mistakes ?

quote:

"Well, you mention elsewhere that you're 42, so I assume it doesn't refer to you Let's just hope it's not a reference to some sick preference, eh?"

Well, to be correct I mentionned earlier that I'm 46, not 42.

And the handle has to do that I'm still a young man, contrary to your sick comment !
frown.gif" border="0

Then again, reading your various earlier posts, you would be the one to say something like that, eh ?
laugh.gif" border="0

Yes, I would laugh.gif" border="0 46's not young btw.

As I wrote my comment, I unfortunately remembered the appalling child-abuse scandal that happened in your country a few years ago (children were kidnapped by a paedophile, imprisoned and starved to death while the guy was detained). Yuck.

"Yes, I would 46's not young btw."

<<Yes it is still young, its a state of mind ! Maybe something you cant understand...

"As I wrote my comment, I unfortunately remembered the appalling child-abuse scandal that happened in your country a few years ago (children were kidnapped by a paedophile, imprisoned and starved to death while the guy was detained). Yuck. "

<<Yes, yuck indeed, but for you to bring it up, as mentionned earlier, this would be something for you to do.....

Shit happens all over the world, you are from the UK, what about that trial a few years back when that couple got convicted for 20+ crimes ???? so what ?

Dont you have 'anything' positive at all to bring to this board ?

This board is about sanuk, not about bashing !

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: BelgianBoy ]

quote:

"Yes, I would 46's not young btw."

<<Yes it is still young, its a state of mind ! Maybe something you cant understand...

"As I wrote my comment, I unfortunately remembered the appalling child-abuse scandal that happened in your country a few years ago (children were kidnapped by a paedophile, imprisoned and starved to death while the guy was detained). Yuck. "

<<Yes, yuck indeed, but for you to bring it up, as mentionned earlier, this would be something for you to do.....

Shit happens all over the world, where do you live ? Nothing ever happens there ?

Dont you have 'anything' positive at all to bring to this board ?

This board is about sanuk, not about bashing !

Take it easy, old boy. I was simply saying that I suddenly remembered it again.

46's not young though wink.gif" border="0

"Take it easy, old boy. I was simply saying that I suddenly remembered it again.

46's not young though "

No, sorry I cant take it easy, in your first post you actually implied that I would be involved in young boys.....

Did you revoked that ? apologised ?

Nope, so why would I take it easy, kiddo ?

How can a thread about how you picked your log on (user) nick name turn into a flame thrower? Lets kiss and make up and hear some more replies!!!! Some of these are real good.

Archived