Soi Cowboy report

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

First of all, CTO don't you think it is funny that in one post you say "I think it's western vs asian thinking" implying that things in the West and East are different, then a few posts later write "how come in Australia the "Male Revues" where all the house wifes go to see naked buff men are so popular?" implying that things in the West and East are NOT different.

As for the main issue, I think a lot depends on the woman. My wife has been in GoGo bars as well (in the beginning of our relationship) and we brought quite a few of her friends. In most cases this was pure curiosity and most of them were disgusted. And a lot of these girls were from a (Thai) nightlife background.

There is also no way my wife would allow me to hang out in GoGo bars, regardless of whether I would partake or not (she knows I wouldn't). Main reason being that she - and I would imagine the majority of Thais - considers them disgusting.

I think that all our views are skewed as we deal mostly with women who are either from a nightlife background, or are educated enough that they have taken on a more Western approach to things. I seriously doubt your average Thai wife would put up with her husband, be he Thai or farang, spending several evenings a month in a place where the main reason for being is sex.

Sure, some put up with it, but more often than not that is because they have no choice.

Sanuk!

PS CTO, I live here too, and I think longer than you :)

PPS Simie, agree on the part about Thai women buying sex from men. I used to live close to a place that catered to this. Interestingly enough bargirls make up a large part of their clientele from what I have been told.

KS,

It was an observation on CTO's behalf. He was never impoLite to those of us whom suffered him!

I got my butt bit big style over the current financial meltdown but my Thai wife who does not go to gogo bars afforded to suppport me through the difficulties. Not Judgemental Just realistism.

Piggy, believe me it does happen i.e. Thai women taking Thai men out of boy bars for sex. Simie

Definately, I can point you to at least 3 bars in the Huai Kwamng area. In one of them 2 old Thai ladies asked me if I was available while I was waiting around before we played comedy.

W

This Thread is getting silly, rather like most are getting nowadays :(

Someone took the time out to tell us "HIS" opinion, and I for one apreciate the fact the site is getting reviews again, if the interfighting continues we will just drive new posters away!

Last trip, Mrs Hippie wanted to walk through Pat Pong, as she has never been (so she claims :dunno:) to have a look. She is from the south, not Issaarn or BKK like some of the wives here. We went, had a quick walk through, looked at some shopping on Silom, and left. She had no real comment other than "Is that it?"

A few nights later, we were looking for the Ratchada seafood center, which has been closed apparently, and the taxi drove us through RCA, amongst all the night clibs. She stated very directly "I do not like this place, I will not go inside!" Odd the diversity in her thinking, but then she is a woman and a Thai...

I would disagree that the only wives who go into these places have a "bar back ground." I know quite a few on this board who did not marry whores, yet their wives have gone to the bars just to see what goes on. Many "GTGs" or non whores, what ever you want to call them have a healthy curiosity about sex.

KS - I beg to differ but I have been living in Asia since I was 10 - you beat me in Thailand but not Asia.

You also point out exactly what I was saying - women have interests - in the west and and Asia - in Asia the difference is many wives suffer/indulge/support take you pick their husband going out.

I have been many times in a hi end massage parlor with VP's from the top 3 Telecom's. I don't partake but everyone else does mostly.

Reason why I don't is twofold - girls there are not interesting to me and I don't want a business relaitionship that has seen my dick!

So many Thai wives tolerate/suffer/ignore what happens - same in many asian countries!

Archived