funny that the girls don't get it.

pattaya127

Says check_bin_krap:

"Likewise, my talking about latinos is warranted, because i use the argument in reference to 3rd world poor classes, meaning an individual, anywhere around the world, can learn, even if belatedly, given the opportunity. There is no reason why BGs should not be able to question their lack of education and opportunity, and work upon it, so my reference to latinos was in reference to the debate."

I don't think its a fair game comparing Latinos in the US to BG's in Thailand. If you compared Latino prostitutes in the US to BG's in Thailand its more relevant.

And the conclusion might be different...

Cheers!

Very good point if you want to compare apples to apples.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>indeed, it is also my experience that many girls have love problems, and therefore could not wish for "him to die tomorrow, I am not care".

Pattaya127,

This is not your first go on me. Probably the 4th. As a moderator you can send me a warning if you are not happy with what I am posting. I'll obey that.

Hell's bells, did not you understand I was talking about ST people? Those who boast "I am a big butterfly" while paying for sex?

>I am glad to know or encounter more sensitive girls than you do, if indeed what these 2 said is true. maybe i am too sheltered in Pattaya.....

I am nearly there - marrying one.

You think two girls? Many more than two. Talking the inside mechanics of the bar life, a girl that trusts you, 12 hours with her with the right questions, blows away all your 12 years of "watching and learning" in the sex capital of the world.

Not to mention 2 years and multiplications of their opinions - that I have listened to.

When the hell we had contrary opinions? I would say I've been complementing to your posts (more than half of your posts were shorter than your tag line, not hard to clock up 6K of them).

What's wrong with my posts? That they are coming from the "ground zero"? What I post could be wrong but that's what the girls are saying. Would you want to challenge the girls after 12 yrs in that shithole of the world? Tell them what they should think?

JJ Sushi called you "A Champion of Chonbury". Is it such a shame to say where you have landed for more than a decade?

I met you, know you are a premium from what can be seen in Pattaya. Is your intellect and appearance what's keeping you that high?

Anyways, what mark have you left on anybody's life there? While in a self-imposed exile among...I would not name that.

Your throne is safe, as far as I am concerned.

If you compared Latino prostitutes in the US to BG's in Thailand its more relevant.

------------------------------------

No, you can't compare girls who are closely watched from their pimps, and girls who are for the most part free of their movements, as in Thailand tourist ghettos. Furthermore, while the first ones offer mostly tricks, the others offer company and are indeed exposed to guys who are actually having a lot of empathy and sympathy for them. As much as I do not think prostitution is a carreer choice out of many, I do not think being invoilved in prostitution with tourists and expats prevents them from wanting to learn. If they want to. It's hardly a back-breaking job.

Bull back at you

-----------------------

I can only talk about people i know. If they were arboriginals and i know about them, i would. The whole point is that you found reasons for Bgs not want to learn, and I say these may explain the situation but are no excuses. I believe individuals have to take reesponsibility for themselves. I know like you girls who did and raised themselves. So it can be done, you just have to look ahead of you, not assume that your life was defined in the first 15 years of your life. It requires a certain courage and imagination, and I am quite sure thai girls can summon that. Just not the case in majority, so far.

I cited my GF, but I've known a few others, in 15 years, again not all being in the "trade". I just mentionned about the ones who flew over the "system" in flying colors.

If my Gf had shown more motivation, she'd be living in the States for the 3rd consecutive year at least. Not that she's a basket case, but I am a little demanding. That's me.

Also, I said it did not have to do with the thai job market, just a natural way to learn in contact with so many better educated guys (It's not just ST in the industry), and you become so much more than a giggling BG. I know it makes a whole lot of refreshing difference to a guy if the girl is smart, can speak english and shows capacity to learn. I also know a few like that, and their future is bright. Their present too.

You are doing a Fly on me. You are talking about the situation of a country and i am talking about individuals who strive or do not give up DESPITE that situation.

You think it's ok to sit and gossip all day long, while learning nothing and strut your ass at night. Fine, i think people may have more potential in their lives. Is it ok with you? I don't see any arrogance in me saying so.

Cordially of course.

it can all be traced back to your original post

----------------------

i don't remember talking about americans in my first post. If you mean that we can talk about american ignorance (or supposed) to show that it's a good excuse for thai Bgs, even some Tgs not to strive, then OK, I missed that point. Of course, i disagree...

"No, you can't compare girls who are closely watched from their pimps, and girls who are for the most part free of their movements, as in Thailand tourist ghettos"

Well, its a better comparision that Thai prostitutes vs. latino immigrants of any kind for sure..At least they have in common what they do for a living.

I don't know much about Latino prostitutes in the US, but surely all can't be drug addicts with pimps? If its anything like in my country it would range from high class hookers down to streetwalkers who are abused by pimps.

Cheers!

This is not your first go on me

----------------------------

I have no idea why you should be offended by my saying many girls are not insensitive. A girl has more than just STs, so she can have ample opportunity to hear the guys are actually under-sexed, not oversexed 365 days. Some of the first responses to the thread were actually agreeing to that, being in a relationship.

-----

Talking the inside mechanics of the bar life, a girl that trusts you, 12 hours with her with the right questions, blows away all your 12 years of "watching and learning" in the sex capital of the world.

Not to mention 2 years and multiplications of their opinions - that I have listened to.

--------------------------------------

sorry, no comprende.

What's wrong with my posts?

------------------------------

Nothing. Though, to not care about the life of one's customers does not mean they can't understand he is only screwing 1, 2, 3 weeks in the year and works the rest of it. probably the mind frame of most hardened prostituttes on the planet.

JJ Sushi called you "A Champion of Chonbury"

----------------------------------

that's cool, JJ and I are probably dead-heat for having an answer for every TG/BG conundrum. And usually, we do, ahahh..... More know-it-all and self-assured than the 2 of us on the subject, there are none. Mea culpa, I admit to that. the only difference, he claims he's never been "gotten" by any girl, and i have, so i talk from personal experience.

BTW, I have never been in Chonburi other that on a bus to Pattaya. 038, i guess.

Anyways, what mark have you left on anybody's life there?

----------------------------------

Not for me to say, and definitely off-topic :: ::

>>>I do not think being invoilved in prostitution with tourists and expats prevents them from wanting to learn. <<<

>>>are indeed exposed to guys who are actually having a lot of empathy and sympathy for them. <<<

just put yourself into the shoes of these girls just once - just imagine how you would react if you were in their position. you have not much education, come from some village, mostly from a broken family, you gotta have sex with men mostly ranging from unattractive to repulsive. you see those men during their holidays, being constantly drunk, often having wifes at home. guys who very often have very strange sexual demands on those girls.

empathy and symathy, yeah... but going along with the need to have sex with these girls. maybe those guys ease their conscience by being 'empathic and sympathic', but the girls know that what counts mainly is the sex, nothing else. and they know that those westerners are as damaged goods as they themselves are.

obviously the girls can put up with these not so nice aspects of their chosen jobs as their alternatives are not what they wish for. but don't expect that they develop much admiration or will to learn from those same guys, from whose cultures they get only a very distorted viewpoint presented in their daily lifes.

before they even have a chance to develop an interest in a completely foreign culture, their picture of anything which might be good in that culture gets destroyed by what they have to do every day for a living, until they themselves get destroyed by that lifestyle. or basically that what goes alongside with that lifestyle, drugs, alcohol, etc.

>>>It's hardly a back-breaking job.<<<

what?

the emotional damage that job does to these girls is tremendous. or why do you explain yourself all the drugs? the scars on their arms where they cut themselfes? the suicides? the girls which end up in mental institutions? the ones who end up in AIDS hospizes?

sorry, but i think you have to rethink a few of your statements here.

>>>If you mean that we can talk about american ignorance (or supposed) to show that it's a good excuse for thai Bgs, even some Tgs not to strive, then OK, I missed that point. Of course, i disagree... <<<

no, it means that people are in the end just people. it just shows that in a country with enormous educational opportunities like in the states there are still a huge number of people who prefer not to take advantage of that systhem.

it means that when we state that the girls here 'don't get it' we are sitting in a glasshouse and throw with stones.

Well, its a better comparision that Thai prostitutes vs. latino immigrants of any kind for sure

----------------------------------------

not really. Most latino immigrants, especially males do not have the contact with higher educated people, and certainly not whole days and weeks spent with such people.

You know, it's funny, i often come back from Thailand and talk about my experience of it, and its people, and my friends, who are also in the contracting business and hire many more latinos than me, find there are so many common points in the fatalism and acceptance of one's limits.

we are just not talking about Bgs at this point. The system in many 3rd world, developping countries, where there is a huge disparity between have and have nots, certainly instills a sense of "having lucked out" for good in their poor.

hell, not just 3rd world, it may also be in France with young french-arab kids, in US with inner city minorities. But damn if it's not a great thing when you see one pulling out of the mud and become, as the preacher says, Somebody!

Is it so bad to wish it to a few more girls in thailand?

Archived