funny that the girls don't get it.

pattaya127

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost every Thai girl I've met(not that many) have shown an interest in learning, at the least consulting a dictionary during and after any conversations.

The point I made earlier was that the ignorance of the outside world is not confined to Thai BG's.

Also, they get most of their views of the outside world from sex tourists and American movies. ::

Seemingly, it is the simple upbringing of these girls that attracts some...

A friend of mine, seems to genuinely want to get out of the bar game.

She until recently worked in a bar where she would work overtime, rather than go with men. She recently lost that job, when her boss wanted to change her working conditions.

Now, as of the last week, she working in a bar that requires that she gets 'barfined'. She's not happy.

I'm thinking of giving her the start up money for a fruit stall in a market.

She says it will cost 10 to 15 thousand baht.

She has not asked me for the money. Apparently, she already had most of it, but lent it to a friend when she thought her job was secure.

Now she has next to nothing.

I'm not the money sending type, but........

Thanks for your advice, but.....

Since I don't remember inviting him to send me a PM...

There was certainly no prior or subsequent posting between ourselves.

This was simply unprovoked abuse and I chose to illustrate it by publishing it. He has the right of reply.

If there was a private exchange of words between ourselves, it would stay private. This is not the case.

val...xxx,

you're not the only person who received an insulting PM by 'bigfun'. Just about 10 days ago there was a similar incident when he did send an insulting mail to 'flyonzewall'.

Still I believe, you should have contacted Khunsanuk about this mail. This forum is not the right place to post private mail. Just my 2 satangs.

I'd agree with shygye there. Sounds like the guy had had a few jars when he wrote that - you can almost hear the slurring in the words! Maybe he doesn't even remember writing it. :: We've all had those kind of moments. I know I'd want to be given a break if that were the case. :angel:

As far as I'M concerned the matter is over. Maybe I should have checked the rules before posting it. Mai pen rai, it's done now.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Hi,

Valentino, while I think you were wrong in posting this PM, it also is obvious now that bigfun is a seriously fucked up individual who flies of the handle as soon as he perceives wrong doing to the US.

Anyway, he send a similar PM to Flyonzewall a few days ago, and that one got him banned from this board. Reading this PM I think banning was the right decision.

Sanuk!

PS Please refrain from posting PMs in the future though, just contact a moderator or me.

Archived