What's your favourite cheese?

limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why bother. Just eat around the holes and leave them on the plate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, i could have come to this by myself, but some times i a true blockhead. :banghead::clown:

Thank you Sir. :bow: :bow: :neener:

mupfel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says limbo:

You're not French by any chance, are you? Coming up with the lapin menu et un connaiseur de fromage francais.

no, i am not; just a coincidence! speak some french though and like french cuisine, which will be on my personal blacklist for the next couple of weeks :banghead: why did i open this food forum :banghead: on diet but hungry :banghead:

It was meant to be a joke, Brink. :)

Oops. :o

But, thank you for that bit of product dissection. ::

Glad to be of some assistance. :neener:

Although, everyone knows if you go out for the best Philly Cheesesteak in the world (Pat's or Geno's), you will have, in fact, ingested several dollops of Cheese Whiz.

:)

I must be unAmerican because I was sorely disappointed when I tried one of Pat's years ago.

Processed cheese is not real cheese, I guess, but have you ever had a good grilled cheese with camembert?

No but I've had a few great ones made with real aged cheddar. :grinyes:

Hi,

Quite fond of hard cheeses, although I must admit that I have not tried that many different ones. The one I eat most is Gouda (belegen), but Cheddar isn't too bad either.

Not too fond of the soft cheeses, do not like Brie at all.

Speaking of cheese, I noticed that Carre Four (Ratchada) had quite a bit of different cheeses for sale. At outrageous prices though (saw some Gouda, 80 Baht for a small piece, less than 100gr).

Sanuk!

Archived