The Definative Crackdown Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn......

I certainly see the point of being discrete.

But it also seems to defeat some of the objectives of the board.

What the hell is happening to LOS, can't trust the board and falangs wandering around with cell-phone cameras working undercover for the police?

as the thread had been closed by HT and i was directed to this thread here again (maybe somebody wants to give his comments or describe his own experience:

the last stable exemption of all crackdowns in the past has fallen. all tits and butts in Patpong's infamous upstairs bars remain covered and there is no show, just gogo dancing.

i was sampling 3 bars last night and in each was a policeman sitting in plain clothes observing the scene. even if you like diddling, the girls will not allow you to remove their bikinis and start to scream.

there are also considerable less touts around as there is no "pussy show" to announce. Patpong is turning in a quiet familyfriendly Disneyland-like place

weird!!!

Says Old Hippie:

O.k. As of now, and until further notice, please keep the names (or hints of names) of "showing bars" off the board! If it is really necessary, please use email to convey any necessary information on this subject! Thank you for your understanding.

If anybody wants to PM me with info, it might help end this dry spell! :)

Archived