Thailand: Teenage Briton faces death penalty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] I'd sue tesco or would that be shopping a bit more in the cosmetics department [/color]

Who the fuck buys two [not one, but two] bottles of 'body cream' [what the hell is that] in england and carries them all the way to thailand, where they could be bought locally at a 'tesco' [i assume it's the same store] for a fraction of the cost. He did visit there before so unless he's an idiot he knows how cheap things are in thailand, but I digress as we all have agreed he is an idiot.

Perhaps a woman might, or an older man who has had the time to gain a preference for a special 'body cream', but a 19 year old. No wonder why so many thai girls are constantly covering themselves with 'body cream'.

Sounds pretty fucking fishy to me: recent money problems, unemployment, unknown whereabouts, all kind of point towards guilty.

While I am stunned at the severe 'gross lack of judgement' I am not at all comforted that someone is going to spend 7-10 years in hell on earth.

Yet it's not as if there will be 'no ecstacy' for the next 'full moon party'.

I predict his 'I'm there for the girls' comment will cause more problems than one might think at first glance:

e.g. - see what kind of assholes come here for the girls

[color:"blue"] While I am stunned at the severe 'gross lack of judgement' I am not at all comforted that someone is going to spend 7-10 years in hell on earth.

[/color]

If that's all he get he will be a VERY fortunate fellow. Right now he is facing the death penalty. And his attitude is not helping his case

The question should be - where are the pills now!!!! I bet half the BKK cops have had the best few nites of their lives on the "body cream" E , & the other half are probably down the local trying to flog em to the motorcycle taxi dudes & then bust em once it kicks in. Hardly the crime of the century me thinks, the kid probably just forgot to dump his weekend quota of eggs before he boarded his trip to "lady land"!

Says zoot:

The question should be - where are the pills now!!!! I bet half the BKK cops have had the best few nites of their lives on the "body cream" E , & the other half are probably down the local trying to flog em to the motorcycle taxi dudes & then bust em once it kicks in. Hardly the crime of the century me thinks, the kid probably just forgot to dump his weekend quota of eggs before he boarded his trip to "lady land"!

[color:"red"] Rediculous, uninformed NONSENSE ! [/color] :cussing:

I'd comment further but I am in a polite mood right now. :censored:

• 3 weeks later...
torrenova said:The world has gone to pot with the crazy liberal do gooders everywhere. Why can't we just bump off the shit that plagues society like in the good old days ?

Some murderers, paedophiles, in fact any sex assualt on kids etc., druggies and a whole lot more besides would be heading for an early exit.

While you're at it, let's bump off pot smokers, alcoholics, chronic Xanax users, cigarette smokers, prostitutes, those who use their services, and other 'undesireables'. Sure, it's ok to throw in jail those who each of us consider to be criminals but when it hits closer to home then it's a whole different story. Topping those that you might consider a 'plague' to society brought us such wonderful movements as the Spanish Inquisition and the Crusades.

Back to the topic on-hand, I do applaud the war on drugs- especially since the widespread use of cheap and very addictive amphetamines was creating big problems in all levels of society. But I don't see ecstasy causing anywhere near the same issues and as such the punishment faced by this naive kid is over the top.

Cheers!

>>>Back to the topic on-hand, I do applaud the war on drugs- especially since the widespread use of cheap and very addictive amphetamines was creating big problems in all levels of society. <<<

so, you then applaud the wholesale slaughter of more than 4000 people (forget the bullshit number of the government - that number was already reached after two months - the masskillings only stopped after the third month)? the use of deathsquadrons to weed out people on the official deathlists (forget the crap of gangs shooting their own members - i have spoken with members of deathsquads)?

sorry mate, but that was a very naiv an uninformed statement, lacking any respect for humanity. :dunno:

an uninformed statement, lacking any respect for humanity

How much respect for humanity do you think the drug pushers have? So a lot have people have died in the war on drugs, so what? what do you expect would happen that they all give themselves up and no innocents would be caught in the crossfire. No telling how many lives it will save and no war is without casualties-peter

Archived