Thailand: Teenage Briton faces death penalty

well, they have more or less the same amount of respect for humanity as a supermarket manager who sells alcohol. don't forget - alcohol is still worldwide the number one killer drug. wanna shoot some supermarket managers?

also, thailand does have a constitution. and the last time i have looked there was nothing written in the constitution about letting deathsquads lose to kill people on blacklists. because that is exactly what has happened.

as most countries nowadays, we have a very clear separation between exectuve, judicative, and legaslative. that in terms of drugwar means that it is not OK for deathsquads formed of border police and affiliated gunmen to go around and asassinate some poor fucks. because most of the murdered drug dealers were of the lowest level, addicts themselves.

if you care to inform yourself a bit have a look at that website:

http://pioneer.netserv.chula.ac.th/~ppasuk/

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>No telling how many lives it will save and no war is without casualties-peter<<<

and peter, so far it has only cost a lot more lives.

since the beginning of the drugwar thailand is experiencing an unprecedented wave of crime, especially violent crime. burgleries, muggings, completely senseless and vicious attacks went way over the roof. constant shootings you rarely hear much about in the news, but i do experience very often in real life here.

and so far, i do not see an end to that crimewave.

...and there are definately some people who find some perfect justification for shooting those streetkids. like, that streetkids are smelly and involved in petty crime.

torrenova said:

No, off with his head. We all remind each other from time to time to be respectful of Thai ways, culture and yes, of Thai law. This arsehole has shown no respect for Thailand or the laws of the country. Ignorance, should that be put forward, is no defense. Lying little manc waster

If there is not supply, then demand will cease to exist. If ecstasy is so "safe" and non addictive, then there will be no problem...

The fact is that it is against the law. Every fool knows that, even this gormless kid.

So its, bye bye and tara for now !

And its goodbye from me and its goodbye to him

Yes, I know I'm late to the discussion and so some people have pointed this out already but I too was struck with confusion. It's just that you also said this in another, currently running, thread:

torrenova said:

Whilst some have been better than others during my escapades into the female population in LOS, I also think that some sort of "interview" process is in order to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Not only does that establish a rapport but you can, if deemed necessary, introduce the subject of money and expectations.

Personally, I put them on a performance bonus after having explained what I wanted (no wierdo shit honestly). The main problem I have experienced in go-gos, and this is largely in Bangkok, is the LT versus ST argument. I only do LT so if anyone isn't immediately happy with that, I won't risk the potential "only do ST now" shit and I move on.

Indulging in the services of a prostitute?! Some "respect" for the laws of Thailand! :o

And, oh, it may be a lesser law in your eyes but:

terranova:The fact is that it is against the law. Every fool knows that
:doah:

I could go on..

terranova engaged mouth and said:If there is not supply, then demand will cease to exist.
Well, not contributing to the prostitution (another issue of personal choice involving the risk of serious illness and/or death) problem there then!:doah: :doah:

In fairness, you did calm down a little after that (perhaps remembering that little detail about whoring being not quite legal! ::) but I had to add my weight because it was one of those oh-so-rare cases where I agreed with everything flyonzewall said! :beer:

In fairness, you did calm down a little after that (perhaps remembering that little detail about whoring being not quite legal! ) but I had to add my weight because it was one of those oh-so-rare cases where I agreed with everything flyonzewall said!

Bibblies,

Can I frame this quote ????

What happened to you ? :)

Cheers !

>>>but I had to add my weight because it was one of those oh-so-rare cases where I agreed with everything flyonzewall said! <<<

:eek: :eek: :eek:

...truly gobsmacked!

;)

by the way, the king has demanded an enquiery into the deaths of the drug war, specifying especially the number and the circumstances of each death during his birthday speach on friday.

thai police has formed a commission, and has promised to deliver the result on monday.

now, why do i have that slight nagging feeling that i won't be surprised by the result of that enquiery?

Archived