Is the feel of the board changing?

khunsanuk

Should change the relationship forum similar to nightlife (based on my recent experiences)

Looking for love (newbies)

I think I love her

We are now a couple

I want to marry the love of my life

We will marry and will live happy ever after!

Married and loving it!

That fucking bitch.

Never again

Looking for love....

Repeat as necessary

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the last changes to the design of the board, we used to get replies that were directed to the relevant poster and referred to a specific post not a specific thread. The replies could be logged into our designated email account.

This system gave the poster a stronger sense of relevancy and truer measure of credit, compared to simply counting the number of posts of each member.

I much prefer the previous style.

Hi,

Sorry, while I understand which feature you are talking about, I am at a complete loss with regards to: "This system gave the poster a stronger sense of relevancy and truer measure of credit, compared to simply counting the number of posts of each member." :dunno:

Sanuk!

Not to rehash old stances Art, but this is a board primarliy about nightlife with Thai hos and relationships with Thai hos and ex hos. If you want another type of board there is the Thai family board on Delphi and if it is travel you are interested in I think Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree Board is hard to beat.

...as far as the nasty little swipe about those who call every working girl a whore, I resemble that remark! :) I still and will always believe they are! There are other options to earn money in this country and most poor girls choose other options. As Stick says it is the easy way out.....and he is right.....

Of course I operate from the position that all women are whores and all men are consumers. Keeps it simple.... :D

How about a smackdown forum? Grudges developed in the course of a normal thread are taken to the smackdown forum where they can be continued no holds barred. Thereby reducing the disruption to the original thread.

as far as the nasty little swipe about those who call every working girl a whore, I resemble that remark! I still and will always believe they are! There are other options to earn money in this country and most poor girls choose other options. As Stick says it is the easy way out.....and he is right.....

goatscrot, we can only agree to disagree on this - you know a lot more about the scene than I do, and you have your reasons. I have yet to see Stick publicly refer to the girls as whores, whatever his personally opinion of them may be, but I dont know the board members as well as you do.

What an extraordinary outburst

Norfly,

This is what happens when I havent had my coffee and I login to the Board too early in the morning. This is actually pretty mild - my co-workers sometimes have to contend with me speaking in tongues and my head rotating 360 degrees. Repainting the lunch room in a lovely green has cut down on the complaints from the cleaners after my, ahem, episodes.

I feel ya brother, and just to cheer you up i have PMed you the draft of my latest trip report for you to proof read titled " freebies, BBBjs and how to stop that burning sensation " :hubba:

(i joke you na) :beer:

just to cheer you up i have PMed you the draft of my latest trip report for you to proof read titled " freebies, BBBjs and how to stop that burning sensation "

Thanks, NorFly - I have corrected the numerous spelling and typographical errors in your report and forwarded it to the Australian Federal Police. Apparently, they already have a bulging dossier with your name(s) on it :neener:

Archived