Attacked, broken and beelding, by Hogs' Breath B

rickfarang

I feel your pain and anger rick :: I fucking hate it when somebody messes with my glasses.

Slapping them from my face would cause some chaos.

I seriously doubt I could control myself the way you did. That's just something I can't deal with. I applause you for that.

I'm afraid I would slap some sense into that drunk bitch. Once and never again as I'd say.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
short-time said:

?By the way, does anybody know if Nana Plaza has backdoors? Are they unlocked? Do they go somewhere??

Do a search, there was a thread on this maybe a year back...

ST

LOL! :grinyes: Aye, that'll be right, boss. :beer: Do a search for 'back door' on this fucking board and you're asking for trouble. :doah: You'll be in the chair for for a hefty slice of euphemistic 'anal' action, anyway. :applause:

You might want to try a search for 'coal scuttle', 'up the arse/bum/shitter', 'tradesman's (entrance)', 'greek', 'up the council gritter', 'up the Gary Glitter', 'back passage', 'dirtbox', 'chocolate starfish' and 'potting the brown', while you're at it mate. :hubba: Cover all the bases, so to speak. :o

Good luck. ::

jack :help:

MightyMouse said:Looking at things from a different perspective, the Thai police are constantly finding bar girls using drugs. With the extra money they get, how much is spent on drugs? And was this bar girl who broke the glasses on drugs?

Excellent point, skipper. :applause: Last time I broke my glasses, I was definitely on drugs. :drunk:

There just has to be a connection, no doubt about it. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Hi,

"Where are these non-falang tourist areas you speak of, or did you mean non-falang areas?"

My bet is that he is talking bullshit (again), and I seriously doubt he would be able to find Thai areas in which he could get a girl all night for 500 Baht. Not saying they don't exist, just that MM would not know of them.

Anyway, the places I was refering to were the karaoke bars, and they most certainly are not 1/3 of the price :)

Sanuk!

well, there are some of the dingy neighborhood karaokes. they often have girls hanging out there who are not really employed, get free drinks from customers, and go with customers as well. friends of mine who like those places said that some of them girls not really ask for a lot of money.

the downside though is that when you are unlucky and there are some thai blokes with a grudge hanging out there, one is lucky when getting away with only broken glasses and a little scratch.

in those sort of places things can go lopsided very quickly, one wrong look at some guy and one is in a nightmare. but yeah, the girls in those places are generally better behaved... ::

I guess I have to take you out some night KS.

as for 1/3 the falang prices - check out the price for a massage. Falang tourist price - 250 baht. Thai places 100 baht, some as cheap as 79 baht.

Same goes for food.

Was in Long Gun 2 years or so back, some girl started massaging my shoulders, then suddenly started to squeeze my throat very hard, and shaking me, I turned around, and slapped her hands quite hard, she had actually styarted taking the wind out of me...she laughed, and said something I didn't understand, and then started to act up, I decided best to leave. Wanted to smack her silly, but it would have made for a very bad time I am sure, with nothing to gain.
I got kicked in the face in Long Gun awhile back by an overly enthusiastic dancer. It was clearly an accident, but the BGs just laughed. I understand the cultural reason for this and it probably was funny (in a Three Stooges anvil falling on the head kind of way), but it was annoying and my nose was bleeding. No one comped me on drinks, and I didn't make a fuss.

I started off subject, but my point is that that RickFarang's decision to back off was the sensible one. When things get nasty, they can really get nasty for Farangs, particularly in the current environment.

Archived