P4P and this board - the poll

khunsanuk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Tell that to those women who never had the option to choose! <<<

that's rather simple to answer: that falls not under the definition of prostitution - that is indentured servitute with rape.

and if men want to get involved with that as customers - i do have a problem with that. i am only as long a libertarian as long as as it concerns adults and willing participants.

>>>That is because you are shacking up with a TG.<<<

given. ;)

but for example the friend of mine (western female presently without boyfriend) who was at dinner yesterday with us, was not only really nice and intelligent, but *very* attractive as well.

36 years old, openminded, intelligent, selfsufficient with a well paying job, and a body most thai women of that age would dream about.

IB mentioned that they are not that easy to shack up with. yeah, well, they are of course a bit more picky as they are not from underpriviledged societies.

do people actually believe that thai women would be that "easy" to get if they would have the same opportunities as aforementioned friend?

who believes that is delusional, IMHO.

do people actually believe that thai women would be that "easy" to get if they would have the same opportunities as aforementioned friend?

who believes that is delusional, IMHO.

--------------------------------

All with you on that, FlyW. First, if we think of farang women within the ages of the thai girls most farangs go with, they are quite active sexually, hardly feminazis in their great majority, but they won't go for guys 15, 20 and more years older than them, unless they're sugar-daddied and wined and dined generously, for some of them.

And if we think thai educated and professional women, they likewise, like your friend, have no interest to indulge with vacationeers (or the type) who expect them to act "traditionally". I suspect most farangs would fare as badly with them as they would back home. Thai feminazis, most likely ::....

When women, either can afford not, or wish not, to depend on men, then they can be the ones who choose who they want to mate/sleep with, and that spells trouble for "traditional" role-playing and other wife-renting solutions most farangs rely on to get laid or woed.

flyonzewall said:

>>>Yes there is room for these people, but when has anyone seen a whoremonger telling someone who's reformed that they should be whoring rather than not?<<<

lots of whoremongers here on the board are very swift in trying to get the ones who voice some criticism expelled or censored.

So as you say - it starts with the Sanukers being subject to criticism for being Sanukers (P$P of course), glad you recognise that.

>>>pursued and eliminated by Feminazis Without Borders<<<

jeesas, what a horrible term. what is the problem with you guys and western women? i have no understanding how you can be so spiteful about them. :(

Has someone defined Feminazi as female and western? First I've heard of that. From my experience, Facist Feminists come in all genders (yes male, female, transgender and so on), all races, all sizes and quite a few degrees of hirsute-ness. To suggest I dislike western women is misleading, I only dislike about half of them.

Cheers

Coss

>>>So as you say - it starts with the Sanukers being subject to criticism for being Sanukers (P$P of course), glad you recognise that.<<<<

criticism not allowed, punishment: censorship, deleting of posts and ultimately, for repeat offenders - expulsure, hmmmm....rather intersting how then in your next sentence you apply the term "fascism".

very interesting what for you appearantly comprises a 'free and civil exchange' of opinions (as long as they meet yours). ;)

Hi Fly,

many (some?) sanukers feel that the board has changed and became too PC. The treatment of reports and discussions from Cambo is the main example.

Personally I don't have any problem with your posts (except your opinions on economics and business - those I just ignore) but you're often an aggressive debater. Still this is something all must accept IMO.

More important is the complaint that some moderators PCness affect their moderating.

elef

>>>except your opinions on economics and business - those I just ignore<<<

good - i do the same. ::

>>>More important is the complaint that some moderators PCness affect their moderating<<<

regarding the cambodia issue - i think the facts are nowadays so clearly proven that we hardly need to debate them anymore.

and regarding PC - you can't make it right for everybody, ever. there will always be some who have to complain, and if they aren't able to present their points (which they rarely have ;) ) in an intelligable manner, they will come with the readily available terms of "PC" and "hypocracy" (terms they also rarely understand).

so what?

the poll has clearly shown (the last time i looked it was 50 % for no change, the remainder split into the many other options, none coming close to the 50%) that the vast majority of members don't wish any change from the present board policies. but you will always find some who cannot accept such majority decisions, and resort into name calling, bitching and attempted mobbing, whitch hunts, abuse of moderator status, etc.

and no one can blame that on me. i guess we are all adults here, and people can think for themselves. and don't need me to tell them what to decide in such a vote.

so, accusations of PC, etc. are hardly relevant.

KS >>>

I applaud you on starting this effort to get feedback from your members. :applause::bow:

As we discussed most of these options for many months last year, I am sure you are aware of my opinions and I wll not rehash them here at this time.

No doubt, any public board such as this will develop various factions that are often at odds with each other in regards to content and direction. But since you are the board owner, the ultimate gameplan is only controlled by you. So, it depends entirely on your goals, outlooks and resources.

I realize that you try to create an atmosphere that reflects your viewpoint on life, where things are fair, people are non judgemental and even heated debate can be civilized. Unfortunately the world is not like that, nor can this microcosm be so.

There have been several opinions expressed in these threads that I personally find very salient, the one by Cent strikes me most. And some ideas that we have discussed long ago such as the debating ring, that still have IMO some validity. But as we both know, the best solutions, even if implimented, will require a great deal more time on the part of the board owner or staff. In the end, that will be the telling factor of where this board goes or does not.

Best of luck.

you wanna show off with fancy words? i actually had to look up the definition of "salient". ::

anyhow, the most *salient* thing here is the one which doesn't need any debate/discussion/interpretition - the results of the poll:

49% no change

72% nothing missing

i reckon any political party (other than TRT who want it all ;) ) would love to get such results and such approval rates. so, instead of constantly looking for what is wrong here, when things appearantly are more than OK for the vast majority of posters, people should learn to be content what they have.

why fix it if it ain't broken?

so, what's it?

i see the people demanding the poll, incidently the same ones who thought that i am out of order/the board not being *sanuk*, etc..., are now, since their poll did not meet their expectations, deafening us with their silence, only to rip the occasional snide such as "too PC".

so, guys, can you please comment on the results of the popular vote, please, or are you just trying to find a way to play a bush on us? ;)

or do you guys try to find now a way how you can explain that you, the minority tries to dictate your will on the rest, the majority, without appearing fascist? :stirthepo

so, can we just let the matter :rip: , and get on with life?

Archived