P4P and this board - the poll

khunsanuk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

I understand completely, and this has been mentioned before. Maybe I could create a 'workplace friendly' stylesheet?

yes, never thought of that one when doing the poll. i can only read this after work when everyone else is gone and in an internet cafe its a case of changing the browser size and having at least one other open to quickly switch to in case of emergency.

Do have a question, what is someone who has never p4p'd ( and presumably is the one that said no one should) doing on this site?

Hi,

"Do have a question, what is someone who has never p4p'd ( and presumably is the one that said no one should) doing on this site? "

I'm more interested in who the other 2 were who said that no one should, yet have done so themselves. Sounds rather hypocrit to me.

Sanuk!

KS,

Yes photo section for sure.Also more info about living in the suburbs in bkk mainly and up country, both from expats and visitors.Everyday life.The good and the bad. Funny and the sad.Characters you meet.I know some of this info can be found in a multitude of posts here,but some closer looks at suburban life would be great.With photos even.A look into the life of a farang in the burbs.

Archived