P4P and this board - the poll

khunsanuk

Isn't this rather like a reformed criminal saying crime does not pay but then being called a hypocrite because he changed his mind through experience. Only a fool never changes their mind and strive to evolve into a wiser and perhaps more spiritual individual. It seems to me some are trapped in an endless addictive cycle of induluging in P4P who then get upset when anyone questions the rights, wrongs and consequences of this behaviour.

I don't say nobody should do it, cannot speak for fly.But some people go to LOS and have sanuk in other areas than P4P and surely the board has enough room for these people as well as the sex addicts-peter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai3 - not aimed at you personally, more in the line of the general discussion.

thai3 said:

Isn't this rather like a reformed criminal saying crime does not pay but then being called a hypocrite because he changed his mind through experience.

Only if you equate P4P with crime or assume that P$P is something undesireable and therefore to be avoided.

I would hazard that the majority on this board equate P4P as a pleasureable interaction with the world's oldest profession. Not as something to be pursued and eliminated by Feminazis Without Borders (nice expression borrowed from another post).

If people were Sanukers and now are not, good on them, but please don't pounce on me and mine for still being able to enjoy ourselves.

surely the board has enough room for these people as well as the sex addicts

Yes there is room for these people, but when has anyone seen a whoremonger telling someone who's reformed that they should be whoring rather than not?

Seems there plenty telling the whoremongers the error of their ways.

Cheers

Coss

>>>Yes there is room for these people, but when has anyone seen a whoremonger telling someone who's reformed that they should be whoring rather than not?<<<

lots of whoremongers here on the board are very swift in trying to get the ones who voice some criticism expelled or censored.

>>>pursued and eliminated by Feminazis Without Borders<<<

jeesas, what a horrible term. what is the problem with you guys and western women? i have no understanding how you can be so spiteful about them. :(

I could have said a reformed drug user then, many find that pleasurable or reformed anything.

I don't recall anyone telling whoremongers, horrible word sounds like fishmongers, :: they should not be indulging in P4P. Although I have myself commented on the moral bankrupcy of married men doing it, I don't believe I ever said anyone should not inulge in P4P. Oh my god this is turning into a debate!peter

our problem with western women?

simple - we can't get laid with them so we have to resort to the best value p4p in the world aka LOS.

that's not to complain about though - but the trouble is many of us can't stay in LOS 24/7/365 so meanwhile we bitch about the white trash!

but what really gets our steam up is when other posters dare question the morale, but hey that's what debates are for ;)

p.s. dear mods perhaps it's time to move this thread or at least a few of the posters over to the other forum...

Speaking (writing) of threads that get off the track!

KS, one of the reason you are seeing so many respondents saying that the board is fine the way it is, is simpley because you are asking those who log onto this board. Many of those who, for one reason or another, did not see/get what they want on the board did not even see the poll.

Ok, now back to our regular (off-topic) program.

FOTW: >practically speaking - i would say that anyone has the freedom to decide to get involved or not. <

Now, that's a statement that could get you locked into a fierce discussion, and one I hadn't expected from YOU.

Freedom of choice about 'getting involved'. Tell that to those women who never had the option to choose!

Archived