quality

RE4CTOR

holding her with one hand. holding cash or your ATM card with the other... that is all it takes.

think about it from the other point of view.

How many ugly, fat disgusting pussies would you lick for cash if men could earn a living as whores??

gotta be a hard life. whatever the reason is they are in it...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
USVirgin said:

Congratulations!

You've just posted the world record rebuttal to an "attaboy".

Backhanded, perhaps, but not meant as an insult.

Josh may prove me wrong - just my interpretation of his post.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

josh_ingu said:

> have the greatest limited respect for go-go girls

Makes as much sense as anything else posted on this thread I suppose.....

-j-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may be right. I wasn't quite sure how to take his post. One holding an unpopular rational view around here can expect to be piled on and just sort of fire in all directions.

My apologies to josh if I misinterpreted him and my thanks for giving me an opportunity to expand on some of my views to help ward off the false exaggerated accusation that I regard bar girls as pieces of meat, which I certainly don't.

ptyrider said:...expand on some of my views to help ward off the false exaggerated accusation that I regard bar girls as pieces of meat, which I certainly don't.
Dude, you need to consider a career in US politics. Let's see, first off you say:

[color:"blue"]physical attractiveness doesn?t equate to any mental capacity and don?t wish to engage in the same boring conversation for the 10,000th time.[/color]

and

[color:"blue"]know the ladies well enough by appearance to know what they want...wouldn?t wish to be bored or waste time by having to talk to the ladies...already know all that these uneducated Isarn farm girls have to say.[/color]

and

[color:"blue"]So tip an extra 100 baht or so in advance on the way back to the hotel. Instant imaginary rapport if you need it. It?s just another shag.[/color]

And then you come back with your reply to Josh, which was actually quite human, although 180 degrees from your original tenor -- the above quotes from your first post are certainly contemptuous and misogynistic and reek of "treating like a piece of meat" any way you read them. So which is it then?

Regards,

SD

i'm like you ZMAN.

i always travel alone and often sit on my own in a Bar or Go-Go,i find i don't need the company of other Men.

not to say that i would refuse to chat to anyone if they started a conversation.

i am quite happy to sit with a Girl or 2 and chat and buy them drinks (but not too many).

there are times when i will drink to excess and other times when i will nurse a Beer for an Hour or so or drink Coke.

different moods or circumstances dictate to what i might do when out for the evening.

but just because you might see me sitting alone and having 1 Beer every Hour does not make me a cheap charlie or boring.

the next Night i might splash out for everyone and spend truckloads of cash.

am already planning to ring the bell at 2 Bars i will be drinking in when i celebrate my Birthday at the end of this Month..........

Suadam said

Dude, you need to consider a career in US politics. Let's see, first off you say:

physical attractiveness doesn?t equate to any mental capacity and don?t wish to engage in the same boring conversation for the 10,000th time.

and

know the ladies well enough by appearance to know what they want...wouldn?t wish to be bored or waste time by having to talk to the ladies...already know all that these uneducated Isarn farm girls have to say.

and

So tip an extra 100 baht or so in advance on the way back to the hotel. Instant imaginary rapport if you need it. It?s just another shag.

And then you come back with your reply to Josh, which was actually quite human, although 180 degrees from your original tenor -- the above quotes from your first post are certainly contemptuous and misogynistic and reek of "treating like a piece of meat" any way you read them. So which is it then?

Yeah spot on.

Ptyrider is the master of contradiction.

Anyway I am not going to feed the troll so I will leave it at that.

suadum said:
ptyrider said:...expand on some of my views to help ward off the false exaggerated accusation that I regard bar girls as pieces of meat, which I certainly don't.

[color:"blue"]physical attractiveness doesn?t equate to any mental capacity and don?t wish to engage in the same boring conversation for the 10,000th time.[/color]

and

[color:"blue"]know the ladies well enough by appearance to know what they want...wouldn?t wish to be bored or waste time by having to talk to the ladies...already know all that these uneducated Isarn farm girls have to say.[/color]

and

[color:"blue"]So tip an extra 100 baht or so in advance on the way back to the hotel. Instant imaginary rapport if you need it. It?s just another shag.[/color]

Regards,

SD

No, they merely seem contradictory owing to the same inflexibility that makes you believe one can?t enjoy going to a go-go unless one buys a lot of lady drinks. What if I insisted that you can?t enjoy a movie unless you eat a lot of popcorn?

You see, you can respect people in certain ways and sympathize with them even though you find them rather boring to talk to and you recognize their limitations.

For example, I have an old friend (I have all kinds of friends) who is a religious fanatic. He has nothing much to talk about except religion. Well, as I have only a faint academic interest in the subject of religion, I find him quite boring to try to talk to; and so I seldom visit him. When I do, I have to somehow get him off his favorite subject. Another friend talks too damn much about anything and everything, telling about the most trivial incidents in the most excruciating detail. And I find her pretty boring too and avoid seeing her except on occasion. But I don?t feel any contempt for either of them. Somebody no doubt finds them interesting to talk to. My religious friend believes God does anyway.

Similarly with the go-go ladies. Their subjects have mostly to do with their families, elementary points of Thai culture and religion, food, favorite stars, and incidents that have occurred in the course of their jobs. You know, not that much happens up there at home where their hearts lie. Lek finished making her straw hats; Chalerm brought home a couple of new buffalo; Da?s motorbike won?t start; Som finished a new batch of lao kao; Malee sold all her mangoes; Rung?s daughter moved to Bangkok, etc. etc. Now, I don?t know those people. I don?t like to eat som tam , so I don?t care where the best is found near NEP. I?m not interested in rice farming or pig-raising. I have no interest in various models of mobile phones. I don?t like most popular Thai music (the Thai music I like is never played), don?t like any of the soap operas, don?t care for any of the movies (all that blood and those ghosts), though the movie OK Betong was . . . well, just OK.

Tell you what, try this: go around in any go-go and ask the ladies how the concept of kingship in Thailand changed from the Sukothai period to the Ayudhaya. Say what? I have other Thai friends with whom I can talk about a much broader range of subjects, including some of my own interests. I consider them good conversationalists. On the other hand they?d make very poor go-go dancers. I don?t contemn them for that either.

I always hear of that mythical go-go dancer who?s working her way through university. I?ve yet to meet her or meet anyone who has met her. Maybe she exists, but frankly I don't care whether she does or not.

Now, I think most of us would agree that the go-go ladies? favorite subject, esp. around a farang, is the need for money. And again after awhile I found that the details changed but the reasons were pretty much all the same. How many times do I have to hear those reasons before I can become legitimately bored with hearing them? Yes, I recognize that there?s a perceived problem. Yes, it?s tragic and breaks my heart. No, I can?t solve that problem (which will lead to a tedious discussion of why exactly I can?t solve it since I?m so rich and all) and it?s too risky to try to solve it. So let?s not get on that subject: it?s just not going to go anywhere.

I contend that most farang choose to BF a lady on the basis of appearance anyway. Take the OP RE4CTOR, with his obsession with so-called ?quality.? He didn?t ask about finding an interesting conversation, now did he? Was there anything about ?rapport? in there? It was all ?value for money spent,? was it not?

But when I mentioned ?appearance? in my initial post, I didn?t necessarily mean the most beautiful or the best body. (Surprise!) I?ve BF?d ladies that I just felt kind of sorry for on the basis of her appearance??there?s a lady who, except for some bad luck, should be home being a mother, bet she?s a good one.? Other ladies I?ve seen just sitting alone dejectedly and I?ve BF?d them because I thought they could really use a break. Still, both she and I know that it?s a basically a business transaction we?re involved in and we really don?t expect that it is, or should be, more than that.

?Rapport? generally means making some old bald fat farang feel like a hansum charming man or like he is--or is going to be--some sort of savior, and the ladies do that only because it?s part of the job. (I suppose they do hope for a savior but don?t expect any particular farang is he. That?s a big job.) It?s merely creating an illusion for the farang who needs it. The ladies also find conversation with a farang rather difficult, especially tourists who don?t know enough to speak slowly, use simple words, and use Received Pronunciation or General American. Sparing them the effort is welcome. A tip in lieu of would be even more welcome. Not leading them on is also the right thing to do. Brief and polite conversation, which allows them to complete the transaction and move on to the next customer as quickly as is possible consistent with good manners, is quite sufficient and acceptable?if not downright preferable--and in no way implies contempt or misogyny. If it did, then I would have had lots of problems. But I haven?t had.

PTYRider

Cracking good post.

(I am guessing that I am not the only one who has lost track of who said what to who in this thread - despite plenty of "helpful" quotes in colour :D)

ptyrider said:

I always hear of that mythical go-go dancer who?s working her way through university. I?ve yet to meet her or meet anyone who has met her.

Hi...

Well, perhaps on my next trip we can get together so that the "myth" can be evidenced (documented); and you can meet two or three of these uni girls who dance/have danced. That way, you can say that you've at least met somebody who has met them; perhaps you can meet one or a few also. (Some board members may recall meeting Ms. P--about whom I've posted elsewhere--at a Gulliver's meet 6 weeks ago. Ex SC dancer who was "making her way through college, gettin' a lot of knowledge". Got her degree a year ago; I've seen the school ID., grad photos with family, and transcripts (for her and a couple of her "colleagues").

Hugh (mak)

MaiLuk said:

And with that I bid you farewell my noble friend. Perhaps one day we shall view each other from our high mounts in opposite corners of Angelwitch while below us a sea of uncultivated farang commoners delude themselves that they are having a bit of fun.

Well, I just hate it that you're wimping out. You were just the most fun! Love the ironic sense of humor. Which reminds me to correct--pardon me, dear MaiLuk--one slight point you made earlier, that Farang Dongs are scowlers. No, the scowlers are merely some sort of misanthrope. They have the right to be so, of course, but no one knows what's going in their heads, if anything.

The Dongs, on the other hand, smile slightly and ironically in just-right Goldilocks fashion. Not too little, because the ladies will soon start pulling up the corners of their mouths demanding a smile; not too much, because then one looks like he's issuing an invitation. If you err on the too little side, you can just say, "Pom mai dai ting-tong, krab!" Which assures the ladies that you aren't a smiling imbecile.

But if I do see you, admirable MaiLuk, there up on a high mount in Angelwitch enjoying the music, the ladies' dancing, and the farangs having their wallets emptied below having a bit of fun, I'll send you over a beer so that you can have no less than two glasses sitting in front of you. This will identify you to the puzzled and the anxious as a WINNER who is clearly and unequivocably ENJOYING HIMSELF. And has money besides. :)

Archived