quality

RE4CTOR

ptyrider said:

[color:"blue"] suadum [/color] clucked:

[color:"blue"] Never understood the guys who nurse a beer or a cola an hour and sit in the corner by themselves. What's the point in going out?

[/color]

Those guys belong to the elite Farang Dong, or ?Wised-up Farang.? They?ve managed to retrieve their brains from Don Muang and have remembered how to use them to control their dicks. Their point in going out to a go-go is to drink while listening to music, watching nekkid women dancing, and seeing what pooying du jour are on the menu. The Farang Dong know the ladies well enough by appearance to know what they want. They wouldn?t wish to be bored or waste time by having to talk to the ladies; they already know all that these uneducated Isarn farm girls have to say.

Nope, I do believe that they belong to the Farang Kee Nok class of useless idiots who think that they know it all. I am sure that they are tired of the same inane prattle of BGs saying "Where you come from?" because they never took the time to learn the langauge. And of course they believe that all BGs are poor uneducated Issarn gals, which is not quite the truth. But you would not know that because you equate intelligence with the ability to speak English, right? I have had many very good conversations with gals who are intelligent (educated does NOT always mean intelligent and vice-versa), have interesting views and opinions and who have made me think. As for my intelligence, I will brag: I am a member of MENSA and have two master's degrees. I own my own high tech business in LoS and have lived in Asia for 18 years. And your qualifications, besides snarkiness, are?

ptyrider said:

[color:"blue"] Zorro [/color] clucked:

[color:"blue"] if you want to have a good time you need to buy a few lady drinks along the way and have a bit of a laugh and a grope .....that is what it is all about isn't it?

[/color]

Not at all. Why pay just to look in a mirror? Some of us already know who we are and don?t need any phony ego rubs. We?ve already groped thousands of pussies and know what a pussy is. Maybe there?s no interest or challenge any longer in a paid grope. Maybe it?s the free gropes bestowed by a non-prostitute that are now of interest, because they?re a lot sexier.

It's all about meeting people. And having the decency to pay the girl's salary -- that's what they are there for and even looks are not free (try doing what you do in a farangland strip club). And it's about having fun. But I fogot, you are of the Farang Kee Nok class. The world revolves around you. Nothing else matters. You will drink your cola in the corner and watch UBC because your are too cheap to buy it at home.

ptyrider said:

[color:"blue"] ZMAN Z28 [/color] clucked:

[color:"blue"] I call those guys losers if they do it all night. [/color]

But that?s just put-down needed to build up your own ego to justify wasting your time and money. You of course don?t know those guys. Maybe they long ago moved up to fucking department store ladies and are at the moment slumming. Maybe they?ve got a college-educated lady at home waiting with whom they can have a real conversation and of course a great shag. As Paul Newman once said in effect, ?If you?ve got steak at home, why have a burger out??

[color:"blue"] More than likely, they will end up alone.

[/color]

Nonsense. You have no idea at all how they?ll end up. Maybe they?ll later chose a lady here or there. Maybe they?ll later see a ?regular.? Maybe they have a fine lady at home and so it?s quite impossible that they will end up alone. Maybe they?ve already shagged three ladies during the afternoon. Maybe they're planning to go to Poseidon later. And maybe they even wish to end up alone. What's it to you?

Then I'll go back to my original statement, why go out at all? Or better, why go to a gogo bar? There are plenty of normal establishments in BKK where they could go, watch TV, sip a cup of coffee and not have to ignore girls wanting a drink nor be arsed with their inane prattle. But they choose to go to a gogo. So they are looking for something, na? But they are just too cheap or afraid to act on it.

"Moving up" to fuck department store ladies? WTF? If that is a move up, then you must have been in the sub-basement before. Department store ladies are certainly not in any higher class than a slightly above average prostitute. And you can find those department store gals all along Sukhumvit as well at the end of the month.

ptyrider said:

[color:"blue"] Zorro [/color] clucked:

[color:"blue"]What you do before the shagging can often affect the shag itself for both people?

[/color]

So tip an extra 100 baht or so in advance on the way back to the hotel. Instant imaginary rapport if you need it. It?s just another shag.

I am sure you get fine service. All women like to be treated like a piece of meat. Up to you. But I bet you are the guy who bitches about what lying, cheating, theiving, bitches all the gals are. I bet that they would rip you off give the opportunity and probably have. With your attitude, can you blame them. The golden rule applies here too.

Good luck with your attempts at fun. You will need it with that attitude of yours.

Regards,

SD

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
johnsanders said:The pompous jerks who place themselves in charge of deciding who should do what, and when, are the real loosers. It's great when they self-identify, so that they can be put on the ignore list. Apparently if you aren't drunk, a tobacco addict, and being as obnoxious as possible, then you aren't having "fun."

And you seem to be a sanctimonious twat. Everyone you disagree with in any of the 27 posts you have made is a drunk, chain-smoking, obnoxious, TV-addicted boob.

I mentioned that I did not understand guys who did what they did and you and PTRyder go ballistic. Now I see that it pisses you off that you cannot have fun. I assume this because no one has bothered to civilly answer my query. I still do not understand why someone goes to a gogo bar to sit in a corner and stare at girls with no interaction. Fear? :dunno: I know the Japanese seem to like to shop supermarket-style for a piece of ass, with no interaction what-so-ever. I do not understand this either. May as well same your money and stay home and wank. Same amount of pleasure in my eyes.

Obviously YMMV. I probably will never understand this.

Regards,

SD

MaiLuk said:

The girls probabaly hate having to pretend to have fun at their work. They would rather sit around alone all night like us and just get a shag at the end of the night.

You've almost got it. Yes, they would much prefer to sit and talk with their girlfriends rather than talk to the stupid farang if they could just be paid the same amount for doing so. They'd prefer that to dancing as well. The only exception might be for the case of some truly handsome young farang, the sort you rarely see. You'll hear screams throughout the bar if ever one arrives.

It's surprising though that a man of your experience would think that these ladies want any shag at all, no matter how skillful they are at convincing a stupid farang that they do. What they want of course is the payment. Please do see whether you can arrange for any off-duty free shag. If they want that, they will certainly agree to it. But normally if they want a shag it's with some Thai man, their boyfriend, husband, or a pick-up in a karaoke bar. You can also just offer payment without a shag and see if that's cause for much disappointment.

ptyrider said:
MaiLuk said:

You've almost got it. Yes, they would much prefer to sit and talk with their girlfriends rather than talk to the stupid farang if they could just be paid the same amount for doing so. They'd prefer that to dancing as well.

Damn them! Of course, I too would rather chat with my friends than deal with idiot customers and their stupid problems, especially if I get paid the same. Alas, it just does not work that way.

Sheesh,

SD

And I'd prefer to get paid for talking to my friends while watching naked gogo dancers, but it looks as if I'm going to have to wait 'til the Democrats get back in the White House.

Can't we get back to the amount of hand-holding it takes to get laid in Bangkok? As always, give me all the boring details.

>>You can also just offer payment without a shag and see if that's cause for much disappointment.<<

I did that once cause it was 6am, had BF'd her 6 hours earlier hadn't yet shagged her and wanted to return to my room alone. Thought it was fair. The lady still wanted to go to the hotel with me. Being wise to the ways of these girls (same as you), I knew it wasn't because she just wanted to have company for the night. Nope. A sophisticated cynical guy like me (you can always tell a guy is smart if he is cynical) knows its ALWAYS about the baht with these girls no exceptions. She just wanted to bother me for more baht in the morning cause these girls are like machines and no other thought could find room in their uneducated issan heads.

I don't normally display on this board how smart i am like this. So the lesser mentally endowed farang here who imagine themselves to have fun with the girls are very lucky indeed that they have our insiteful posts to learn from.

Can't we get back to the amount of hand-holding it takes to get laid in Bangkok? As always, give me all the boring details.

Hey, you are changing the original poster's question. That is interesting. That is NOT boring. I am disappointed.

A very strange post indeed.

I am not sure i understand your logic nor your rather hostile attitude.

"suadum clucked:

Never understood the guys who nurse a beer or a cola an hour and sit in the corner by themselves. What's the point in going out?

You said

Those guys belong to the elite Farang Dong, or ?Wised-up Farang.? They?ve managed to retrieve their brains from Don Muang and have remembered how to use them to control their dicks. Their point in going out to a go-go is to drink while listening to music, watching nekkid women dancing, and seeing what pooying du jour are on the menu. The Farang Dong know the ladies well enough by appearance to know what they want. They wouldn?t wish to be bored or waste time by having to talk to the ladies; they already know all that these uneducated Isarn farm girls have to say.

The Farang Dong also enjoy watching the ladies empty the wallets of the aptly-named Farang Gnoh, or ?Stupid Farang,? the typical farangs whose brains yet remain at Don Muang. It?s also entertaining to watch the Farang Gnoh lick the arseholes of the dancers on the stage, deeply French kiss some professional blow-job artist, run around open-mouthed trying to catch the banana that?s been launched from a pussy, etc."

There seems to be a strong misogynist attitude bent in this little diatribe.

If indeed you feel this way about the girls why would you bother even setting foot into such an establishment. It doesn't make sense to me. Further why would you want to engage in sexual relations with women you wouldn't even bother talking to.

You are one sad f**ked up character.

I said

"I like to drink , eat , and laugh and doing it in the company of attractive women adds to the experience."

You said

Other people, who?ve retrieved their brains from Don Muang, might like to drink, avoid bar food, laugh at the stupid grinning farangs having their wallets emptied, listen to music, and watch attractive women dancing but realize that physical attractiveness doesn?t equate to any mental capacity and don?t wish to engage in the same boring conversation for the 10,000th time. Maybe they?d even feel too sorry for the lady if there was a real conversation. Later, perhaps after visiting other bars, they may chose a lady or two or three to bar fine. By moving rapidly from bar to bar, they quickly view the largest selection. And that?s really their business, not yours.

I said

Why bother with a gogo bar if all you want is a shag?

You said

Because you want more than a shag.

You have contradicted yourself big time here.

First you say why bother with any interaction because all you want is a shag and then you say you want more than a shag!!! ::

I did that once cause it was 6am, had BF'd her 6 hours earlier hadn't yet shagged her and wanted to return to my room alone. Thought it was fair.

Damn straight it was fair. Six hours is a bit long to "hold hands".

This thread (while it might be entertaining) is reminiscent of the "How much should you pay" debates, as well as the "Japs are driving up the prices", not to mention the good old "SCAM" threads.

My point is that we have the 'spend more' people calling the 'spend less' people losers, while the 'spend less' people are retaliating, calling the 'spend more' people stupid.

Spending more does not necessarily equate to being an obnoxious, drunk (well, perhaps it has a lot to do with drinking), smoker, ass licking the go-go girl on stage, anymore than spending less means that the guy is sitting in the corner, gearing up for a wank.

It just appears that way, from either side. But I cannot honestly believe that the girls are ALL about baht, for fuck sake they have choices about where it comes from. And you have choices about who it goes to.

This thread maintained civility for a while.

Let's try to make it that way again.

Otherwise, I'll have to take sides. :onfire:

But I'd rather be a moderator here. :):angel:

Archived