quality

RE4CTOR

Agree totally on the begging for drinks, USDs (uninvited sit downs), assuming that I am gonna buy you one more and just getting it (just happened at Midnite so she os off the list for a while).

I buy drinks freely for regulars and new gals who I may want to make into a regular if she is worthy. And the occasional mama-san and serivce staff to keep up the good service. Others get a polite "not today".

But that is why my "gogo bar world" is a small one. Only a few do things the way I like. Others are annoying or boring.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am gonna buy you one more

Me no have pussy :o

I buy drinks freely for regulars and new gals who I may want to make into a regular if she is worthy. And the occasional mama-san and serivce staff to keep up the good service. Others get a polite "not today".

But that is why my "gogo bar world" is a small one. Only a few do things the way I like. Others are annoying or boring.

Sound familiar to me.

I don't think there is any "right" way to be in a GoGo bar, IMHO it is whatever "floats your boat" - indeed on an average night I recognise myself from most of the descriptions given on both sides of the debate.

IMHO make whatever of it that you feel comfortable with and spend how much or as little as you want or feel you need to in order to obtain whatever experiance you seek.

I go to my regular places as somewhere I can drink myself to whatever level of stupidity I feel is appropriate that night without fear of being "bounced" or robbed - (usually!) and where the girls pretend that I am handsome, witty and intelligent, and I pretend they are not whores - whilst they shovel booze down my neck in exchange for lady drinks.

Occasionally I go to a "new" gogo, partly to entertain myself with the patter of an 18 yo BG treating me as a Newbie, but mainly to get some peace and quiet (and cheap bills!) away from "my" regulars.

Afterwards I may put my cock in one, often just as something to do so I know the evening has ended.

[color:"blue"] MaiLuk [/color] said:

[color:"blue"] I did that once cause it was 6am, had BF'd her 6 hours earlier hadn't yet shagged her and wanted to return to my room alone.

[/color]

Alone? Alone? You LOSER! Where?s ZMAN Z28 just when you need him? Sic ?im, boy!

[color:"blue"] Thought it was fair.

[/color]

Which gave the impression?erroneous, of course?that you are a Stupid Farang, who are often very nice guys?too nice. Oh boy. So, h-m-m-m-m, what else are you good for besides paying for service you didn?t receive?

[color:"blue"] The lady still wanted to go to the hotel with me.

[/color]

Yep. Got a live one wiggling on the line here . . . whoa! Reel ?im in slowly now . . . careful . . . .

[color:"blue"] Being wise to the ways of these girls (same as you), I knew it wasn't because she just wanted to have company for the night. Nope.

[/color]

Nope. Thank god for that tattered printout of Stephen Leather?s Private Dancer , eh? Besides, it's already daylight. Why go all the way home just to turn around and come back? Beergarden will opening before long.

[color:"blue"] A sophisticated cynical guy like me (you can always tell a guy is smart if he is cynical) knows its ALWAYS about the baht with these girls no exceptions. She just wanted to bother me for more baht in the morning cause these girls are like machines and no other thought could find room in their uneducated issan heads.

[/color]

Perhaps not even in the morning. You see, you?re just SO nice that you might be good for a long-term investment. Hell, you might even be that fabulous, elusive winning lottery ticket . Too early to be sure, of course, but yeah, you?re definitely worth checking out further.

Now we realize that behind the baht motivation is the need to support parents and kids. And brothers and sisters and aunts and cousins and elephants . . . . New houses are needed, new motorbikes, new TVs, new cars, retirement pensions, gambling debts, addictions. It?s just overwhelming! So there may be exceptions (nobody has said there ain?t), but not very many, as you know. Did you read what Boss Hogg said about farang-BG relationships that in Stickman?s column? (Queue chorus of Boss Hogg pooh-poohers, none of which is married to BG.)

[color:"blue"] I don't normally display on this board how smart i am like this.

[/color] Me neither, so I can understand your modesty. Did you see that [color:"blue"] suadum [/color] talking about all his degrees and MENSA and such? Well, obviously you?re still learning, but so far so good. We can only congratulate you and thank you for sharing. If you wish to progress at the fastest possible speed, you should invite a go-go dancer to live with you, or move in with one, preferably in a block that has several others also living around. Best o' luck!

I agree ...

I'm amazed by some posters taking time to do multiple quotes, color, italics and etc. I'm more amazed by false bravados of some ...

josh_ingu said:

> have the greatest limited respect for go-go girls

Makes as much sense as anything else posted on this thread I suppose.....

-j-

[color:"blue"] I did that once cause it was 6am, had BF'd her 6 hours earlier hadn't yet shagged her and wanted to return to my room alone. [/color]

Alone? Alone? You LOSER! Where?s ZMAN Z28 just when you need him? Sic ?im, boy!

[color:"blue"] Thought it was fair. [/color]

Which gave the impression?erroneous, of course?that you are a Stupid Farang, who are often very nice guys?too nice. Oh boy. So, h-m-m-m-m, what else are you good for besides paying for service you didn?t receive?

PTYrider: I am shocked, SHOCKED to see myself impugned in this way. I thought we were two of a kind.

But there is a lesson for all to learn from this. Two men such as you and I possess extraordinary insight into the nature of those peasant BGs, and understand how much more superior we are to them as well as those farang of obvious low parentage covorting with the girls in the bars.

When two such new world supermen cross paths, they should not try to form any type of partnership nor should they even discuss the satisfaction nor the hardship both experience as a result of being pre-eminent men of their time. "Greatness knows itself" so no reason for talk.

And with that I bid you farewell my noble friend. Perhaps one day we shall view each other from our high mounts in opposite corners of Angelwitch while below us a sea of uncultivated farang commoners delude themselves that they are having a bit of fun.

ZMAN Z28 is right here. Do you have a problem?

Acually I don't mind one bit hanging out alone in the gogo bars. But I am not going to sit there and nurse one drink for hours on end, whether it be a beer, cola, or whatever. Those are the guys I call losers. If people are too cheap to buy drinks for themselves, maybee they should reconsider going out or going to LOS. Those losers should stick to freelancers.

Chok Dii

Z

Hum something I do not understand.......

Why some people feel it is necessary being "drunk "

to have fun?

Another thing, many people from this forum or from others

(@jazz, no I would not say "BTF")

admit there are different "classes" of TG, the separation is not always clear but there are gogo-girls/beer-bars girls/soi 33 girls etc....almost some social classes

from the board users point of view

but

We forgot that among the population of farangs going/living

to/in Thailand there is also MANY different "mentalities".

I usually see that the main difference admitted is between the

"expats" and the "occasional tourist".

I feel that many of us forgot that there are also different "mentalities" and not only due to different nationalities........

=> maybe it could explain the difference of point of view from many people

Anyway remember one thing, being a "cheap charlie" or spending 20k/night does not count if it is "sanuk"

my 2 satangs

Jazz said:

I agree ...

I'm amazed by some posters taking time to do multiple quotes, color, italics and etc. I'm more amazed by false bravados of some ...

josh_ingu said:

-j-

Oh, it makes perfect sense. Me, I greatly respect the go-go dancers for their courage in getting nekkid up there on a stage in front of an audience of any sort. Incredibly difficult--at first, anyway--for a Thai woman. You'll notice how even at the beach Thai women don't wear swimsuits, but rather their normal clothes, as to do otherwise would be immodest and disreputable. Of course I'm also glad they will do this for us, since many of them are so beautiful and like most guys I have an appreciation for female beauty. Note I haven't mentioned the ugly fat old go-go dancers with a forest of stretch marks on their bellies. How embarrassing to show all that amid the younger shapely girls.

I also have to respect their acting ability and how they are able to keep up a relatively pleasant demeanor even under the most trying circumstances, including having to perform sexual acts, of dealing with the usual hideous farang who's been convinced that he's hansum and charming.

A few of them are great dancers, too.

But then this respect has to be qualified when you consider the twin motivations of poverty and/or greed and how other ladies of similar backgrounds have managed to succeed in respectable occupations where they're not just taking off their clothes and selling pussy. Furthermore the acting ability might well extend to taking advantage of the average farang's naivete in this foreign culture. Accounts of their having done exactly that are legion. If you don't have any books on the subject, you might read the stories on Stickman's site.

Besides that, I respect them as human beings. I show that by always being polite to them unless they happen to be exceptionally impolite to me, which is rare. If I do get into a conversation, I inquire about their families, which is what is most important to them--they'll almost always deny they have a Thai boyfriend or husband--and make it a point to take a look at the pictures of the kids, if any. Thais are normally very polite, so I realize that any impoliteness arises from the artificial and sleazy environment in which they work, an environment created for, and to an extent by, male farang sex tourists. Most tourists don't recognize what is impolite by Thai standards, of course, and for some any attention at all is better than none. I'd point out that the farangs may also be exceptionally impolite even by their standards. I'll never forget that stupid farang slowly pouring beer on a lady's head in Safari in Patpong, just because he could . . . among other incidents.

Will that do? Now, is there anything else you think doesn't make sense?

Congratulations!

You've just posted the world record rebuttal to an "attaboy".

Backhanded, perhaps, but not meant as an insult.

Josh may prove me wrong - just my interpretation of his post.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

josh_ingu said:

-j-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived