New Pope elected

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Flasher,

I think you may have me there; but, I was hoping to get the final word on this thread. Now it may be a bit off topic, but let me tell you the story of two Catholic Boys:

There were two Catholic boys, Timothy Murphy and Antonio Secola,

whose lives parallel each other in amazing ways. In the same year

Timothy,was born in Ireland, Antonio was born in Italy. Faithfully,

they

attended parochial school from kindergarten through their senior year

in high school.

````

They took their vows to enter the priesthood early in college and,

upon graduation, became priests. Their careers had come to amaze

the world, but it was generally, acknowledged that Antonio Secola was

just a cut above Timothy Murphy in all respects.

```

Their rise through the ranks of Bishop, Archbishop and finally, Cardinal

was swift to say the least; and, the Catholic world knew that when, the

present Pope died, it would be one of these two who would become the

next Pope...

In time the Pope did die, and the College of Cardinals went to work.

In less time than anyone had expected, white smoke rose from the

chimney

and the world waited to see whom they had chosen.

``

The world, Catholic, Protestant and secular, was surprised to learn

that Timothy Murphy had been elected Pope!! Antonio Secola was

beyond surprise. He was devastated, because even, with all of

Timothy's gifts, Antonio knew he was the better qualified.

````

With gall that shocked the Cardinals, Antonio Secola asked for a

private session with them in which he candidly asked, "Why Timothy?"

```

After a long silence, an old Cardinal took pity on the bewildered

man and rose to reply. "We knew you were the better of the two, but

we just,could not bear the thought of the leader of the Roman

Catholic Church

being, called ... Pope Secola."

No groaning will be tolerated!

:doah:

All,

BTW, FYI, here is a list of purported gay Popes throughout history. (OH, you can choose any of the following names.) :: :: I thought you were already the Pope of SFO? Or was that the Pope of Nanaplaza? (That means you are the board priest Zaad's boss!)

Cent

Gay Popes in History

1. Alexander VI [m] (1431-1503) Pope (GGG Aug 92)

2. Benedict IX [m] (1020-1055?) Pope (AA, GBOL-popes, OOAT)

3. John XII [m] (AD 937-964) Catholic pope (GBOL-popes, OOAT)

4. Julius II [m] (1443-1513) Pope (GGG May 92)

5. Julius III [m] (1487-1555) Pope (AA, BOL, OOAT, GBOL-popes, TM)

6. Leo X [m] (1475-1521) Catholic pope (GBOL-popes, OOAT)

7. Paul II [m] (1417-1471) Catholic pope (GBOL-popes, OOAT)

Seems like the latter day Popes are more discrete maybe? :: It's been like over 450 years since a Pope was outted! Also notice that Benedict (the supposedly gay Pope Benedict the 9th being only one of many Pope Benedicts, now 16) is the name the new Pope chose himself. (St. Benedict is the patron saint of Bavaria, where the new Pope is from. Although not Benedict IX. I don't think he was canonized.)

Maybe what my wife and her sister saw on the Thai TV news that day was somehow a confusion by the Thai media of the new Pope, Benedict XVI, and Pope Benedict IX, the purported gay Pope? Those Roman numerals can be confusing can't they? We'll never know I guess. Seems the western media heard nothing about this stuff the Thais supposedly know about and reported on.

With all the gay rights and gay marriage stuff the Catholic church fights over and tries to squash through any means wouldn't it be funny and quite a shock to the 1.1 Billion Catholics (of which I was one in my younger days) if a modern day Pope was found to be gay himself and the proof was there? Would certainly stir the shit and ruin any credibility the church has on this social issue. :D:rolleyes: I always found it amusing that the church advises Catholics to go for counseling to their parish priests for marital problems. What the hell does a celibate guy who has never been married know about the problem? (Although you can become a priest if you were married before and your wife passed away I've read somewhere.)

So how do historians know for sure these guys were gay? As I said before, I think these guys are largely, for the most part, gay. Not all, but maybe 99.999% or something. No better way to hide than to hide behind denial. The church for years was above reproach, no one dare question them for fear of going to hell, that fear is put into the kids they molest, who feargoing to their parents for fear their parents will punish them for saying something so bad about a priest...ever see the way these catholics bow down to priests and nuns? no one even dare question these clowns when one raises the issue... "...what? you accuse me? how dare you, I am a priest..." sickening...

What I don't understand about the catholic church, is how they seem to be getting away with the institutional cover up of kiddy fiddling over generations.

I can't think of any other organisation that would be granted this immunity - I would have thought that everyone who conspired in the cover up, including the head honcho, would find themselves in court.

Archived