New Pope elected

Actually, this time I was pretty much saying what I felt. Sorry if it offended you. But frankly, if it means anything to you, I pretty much hate all religions equally. I find them little more than mind control, used by the powerful to control the weak and poor of the world. Not joking. Again, sorry if it offended you.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i respect your opinion about religions. indeed, religion can probably be the most controversial subject to discuss about.

however i hope you have better arguments, than your obviously untrue absurd generalizations.

that's like somebody would argue, just because he has seen few drunken Buddhist monks, who were a total disgrace, that it is a well known fact, that 99.999% of all Buddhist monks do not only break the rule to be abstinent but are alcoholics!

or that all employees of the large american airlines are just a bunch of lazy overpaid asses exploiting the american taxpayer!

i stand on my opinion that some of your posts in this thread were just pure bullshit and will not apologize for that.

samak said:

the holy inquisition is waiting for you at a dark corner in Washington Square :neener:

Yipee, an inquisition!!!

tt2.jpg

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

OH: I don't know what you're talking about.

Ximinez: Right! If that's the way you want it -- Cardinal! Poke him with the soft cushions!

tt10.jpg

Ximinez: Confess! Confess! Confess!

Biggles: It doesn't seem to be hurting him, lord.

Ximinez: Have you got all the stuffing up one end?

Biggles: Yes, lord.

Ximinez [angrily hurling away the cushions]: Hm! He is made of harder stuff! Cardinal Fang! Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

tt12.jpg

Ximinez [with a cruel leer]: Now -- you will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven. [aside, to Biggles] Is that really all it is?

Biggles: Yes, lord.

Ximinez: I see. I suppose we make it worse by shouting a lot, do we? Confess, Old Hippie. Confess! Confess! Confess! Confess

Biggles: I confess!

Ximinez: Not you!

tt13.jpg

The End! See, I told you guys that Washington Square was a dangerous place!!!!!!

tt11.jpg

Cheers,

SD

"...all employees of the large american airlines are just a bunch of lazy overpaid asses exploiting the american taxpayer! ..."

Can't argue with that...not sure how we cheat the tax payers, but I am sure we do.

"...i stand on my opinion that some of your posts in this thread were just pure bullshit and will not apologize for that..."

I can't argue with this either...

"...OH' soul is already lost!

even if he swear off the booze and the beasts at Washington Square and all Sisaket and other Kmer girls and even the inquisition and four dozen exorcists can't save OH's soul!.."

shows what you know, I never had a soul to begin with! :)

Suadam,

Pretty damned funny! But I look much better in a dress than that.

P.S.

Still love you both ! :)

no...but thanks. Incidently, years back, I in fact, sold my soul to the devil. It was a nasty night in BKK, I was drunk, sick and near cripple, near the intersection of Ekamai Soi 8, the Devil approached me, wearing a red dress and offered me a deal. She said " my sister likes you, go talk to her. You look like you need someone to love you, care for you, take you away from this wretched life of drinking and loneliness, sleazy meaningless sex with a different woman every few hours. Sign here promising to serve me for all eternity, and I shall help you find this..." That was the night I met Si Saket girl. :banghead::cussing: :: :dunno::banghead:

I believe it was the great social philosopher "MeatLoaf" who once said "...I swore I would love you till the end of time...so now I'm praying for the end of time to hurry up and arrive..."

Not sure what any of this really means...just board I guess... :dunno:

Archived