New Pope elected

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

<<Out of curiousity here..... are they any other popes than catholic popes ?????? >>

Yes the head of the Orthadoxy groups (Greek/Russian etc) is a pope also

DOG

Okay..... so I googled and there is also an antipope and a black pope, and here we also have an OHpope :p

BB

One_More said:

What I don't understand about the catholic church, is how they seem to be getting away with the institutional cover up of kiddy fiddling over generations.

I can't think of any other organisation that would be granted this immunity -

The entertainment industry perhaps? Especially if you're an effeminate pop icon. ::

samak said:

and the nonsense in this thread continues...Old Hippie what a stupid bullshit! :banghead:

the holy inquisition is waiting for you at a dark corner in Washington Square :neener:

Could you be a bit more specific? pretty much everything I write is bullshit... :) As for the dark inquisition in Washington square...I think I pulled her once...barely survived!!

OH, i enjoy most of your posts!

however in this thread you come up with such generalizing absurd and deeply offending accusations against a church of more than 1 billion member and 2000 years of history; accusations which are just simply hilarious!

of course there are many black sheeps among their representatives and the church organization does not do enough to remove them!

and of course it is convenient and easy mainstream to bash on the catholic church or similar churches!

i have reread your post again and again to find any words that you meant your post in a humorous way but i could not find the slightest indication!

Archived