Good girls asking for money...

Old Hippie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have never ever ever known a Thai girl to maintain a long term relationship with a Farang without a direct improvement to her financial situation.

Have you?"

No!

And while 'GTG' with sponsors, freelancing & what not hardly goes into the category of good girls, but fits much better the mia noi segment or part timer.

Still please acknoldge that also the GTG aims to improve her financial standing by way of RS or marriage who wouldn't?

Of course all is not easy to plan particularly not the odd one night stand. But the factors deciding whether to make it into a RS is financial - also in YOUR homecountry mostly ;)

Money makes the globe spin

"I have never ever ever known a Thai girl to maintain a long term relationship with a Farang without a direct improvement to her financial situation."

I workmate married a multimillionaire's daughter over the weekend. She will have a hard time living on the farang salary if daddy decides to cut her off for not marrying chinese thai. So most definately yes!!

"workmate married a multimillionaire's daughter over the weekend. She will have a hard time living on the farang salary if daddy decides to cut her off for not marrying chinese thai"

exactly - once her dad cuts her off, she will cut him loose immediately ;)

and the high earning BG's at their peak who perhaps accept lower maintenence fee doesn't really counts as long term their previous income level would dry up real fast past their prime...

In the last year, I have had 3 GTGs ask me for money. One (who has a decent job) wanted a "loan" (5,000bht) which she paid back, then asked for 20,000bht (not a loan), one asked me for "help" every month (has a good job), one asked me for a monthly stipened as well, so she could ditch her Norwegian sponsor, and finish grad school. Other guys have mentioned they have been hit up as well. What is going on?

They do it because they can. Maybe we should give this scam a name. We have the nigerian scam, appealing to people's greed, and here we have the thai scam, appealing to people's desire for love and or sex. :)

[color:"blue"] That's the winning formula. It's only the smallest percentage that want farang friendships solely for cultural exchange.

I have never ever ever known a Thai girl to maintain a long term relationship with a Farang without a direct improvement to her financial situation.

Have you?

[/color]

The more I hear about the Thai females the more I think 90%of them are that way.

I need to look into my financial situation here, poor Hubby of mine has it coming! ::

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] Remember, these are supposedly "good Thai girls," good education and jobs, good families etc...and as I have said, other guys I know have run into this also... now, thoughts on this matter? Discuss please...

[/color]

OH, it is just that you look like $$$$ is dripping off your body, it is difficult to resist my man :elephant: I am fight my urges real hard to ask you for some too.

By the my Mercedes just became a year old this month, I can use a new model, pretty please? :o

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] I always question good girls with sponsors

>>ditch her Norwegian sponsor<<

If she wants to ditch him but is onl with him for the sponsorship, she aint really a good girl????

[/color]

Amen! :cussing: Ungrateful bitch, who wants to be her next sponsor? Graduate school takes 3 years in Thailand, why don't we just find a sponsor for her PhD too! :: She can teach Thai kids finance!:devil:

Jasmine :banghead::devil:

Archived