Creationism vs Intelligent design vs Evolution

khunsanuk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pattaya127 said:

sorry, can't recall the difference between C and ID. Isn't C. about the world created by "my" :: God, and ID created by A God.....

Aliens, dammit. I'v have lost count of the number of times I've said that we all have been created by ALIENS. Really now, do you think that I am a decendent of a ape or chimp? ( I can hear the jokes already.) I have had deep discussion with a number of fellow bar drinkers about this and I at least get a few minutes of quality thought before getting shitted on.

But lets get real here. There is no free lunch. This will include ( but not limited to ) apes, fish, religion, gods. No mystical thing waved a magic wand and said " let there be man ( or bar girls .)" Name me one thing that exists and thrives solely on the principle of something that amounts to no more than smoke and mirrors. At least with a Alien there is a possibly that they exist. Some proof in the form of wall paints from earlier times gives us something to go on.

To clarify, I voted I-D thinking it means forces outside the our planet.

Shit.

Shit,

Well, if aliens created us they sure as hell took the round-about way of doing it according to the fossil evidence and other scientific evidence at hand so far. (Mitochondrial DNA (sp?) Maybe they could have had a hand by taking some hominids and adjusting their dna or something else like that and then letting them go to procreate, but they would have had to do this to quite a few to ensure they and their progeny lived through the many hurdles and dangers that could wipe out the new species in a blink of an eye. You have to remember that hominds way back then were also prey for many meat eaters, and were fairly small creatures (even the Robustus lines). They had a short lifespan, a tenuous food supply that many other creatures were also vying for, natural disasters to tend with (floods, prarie fires, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc.).

I know you are joking, but I am semi-serious. I've pondered along these lines for years myself. Sort of, well, if there is no God, and evolution is the main force behind the creation of the human race, how was it done so damned quickly? But recently these evolutionary time scales have been pushed further and further back by more recent discoveries and more modern measuring techniques.

Nah, not aliens. :D They would have seen by now the experiment was a failure and wiped us out by now!

Cent

Life could have come from aliens is a possibility.

I, along with 10 others, are working on an archaeological dig-site right now. By accident we were able to find the the three fossilized landing pads of an alien space ship. From the position of the pads, the craft was over 350 feet in diameter. What took everybody by surprise is when we found a set of fossilized foot prints, positioned about 1 and 1/2 feet apart from each other located about 2 feet from the eastern fossilized landing pad. Upon further discovery, we found positioned behind the foot prints the first fossilized alien dung. It is now our belief and position that the Earth was a stopping off place for aliens who needed to relieve themselves! It is from alien dung like this that we postulate that life came forth upon this planet.

There is another theory that one of our members has put forth and that is one of the aliens may have been mating with another alien and that they may have accidentially dropped some of their seed on the land which could have brought about life on this planet. So far, this is only speculation and conjecture on our part. It is our hope that we should find in the near future some fossilized alien sperm which should put this theory in the fore front of all other theories.

This makes me so f#cking angry :: :: ::

If people want to believe in the f#cking tooth fairey, worship it 10 times a day whilst wearing a dress and also cut the end of their knobs off as a sign of devotion, then I have no problem with that as long as they do not EXPECT me to RESPECT them (or not to laugh at them :D).

I will soon be locked up for saying the above. In another 10 years time it will be burning at the stake for yours truly - but I ain't getting on the train quietly :: :: ::

I have always "Believed" ( ::) that if their was no God that someone would have invented one........... and all through history and in every society they have invented them - and as societies have progressed the religions have had to become more sophisticated to keep up.

Gods exist only to "explain" the unknown, give comfort when things go bump in the night.............. and to keep people down.

The 21st Century - back to the f#cking dark ages :: :: ::

Hi!

and as societies have progressed the religions have had to become more sophisticated to keep up.

I'm not sure youre are correct. Our forfather's religeon (Odin, Thor and those geezers) had no priests. I fail to see how the introduction of priests would raise the level of sophistication and not just the level of oppression.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived