Kiwi Murdered in Pattaya - Disturbing Story

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but that story is a load of crap. I personally know the girl in question and have known her, her best friend and her friend's boyfriend for a number of years now.

Where is the drug export business mentioned ? Where is the hooking her onto substances ? Using her account to launder the money ? He is on video in banks withdrawing money. What about the steroids ?

She didn't have 2 boyfriends, nor a current Thai boyfriend.

There is more to come out from this story but in no way was Steve the goody two shoes being portrayed here.

I don't see him being portrayed as a 'goody two shoes' in that story. My point was that if he had 4 wives he won't get much sympathy from the international press (whatever that is). Wives, real estate, steroids....there seem to be enough angles to this story to please everybody. I don't suppose anybody knows the whole truth.

so what if the guys fucking about, he could be a little shady, so what. No body deserved to be killed.

what would be the outcome if things were different here.

hypotheticly speaking, lets say she was dealing, screwing around on him, he posessed her car, a sizable amout of her cash and as her spouse due to recieve a substancial benefit from his partners death. she gets knocked, he gets implicated and the Thai press go nuts.

how do you think the the press, cops and average Thai man in the street react in this hypothetical scenario? and what would become his fate?

SDcommented-and I agree-

Another tragic case of "leaving your brain at the airport." I will NEVER understand why people come here and make *life decisions* involving things & elements at a societial level that they would never, ever consider doing at home -- because it would have the exact same consequence.

[color:"red"]at a societial level that they would never, ever consider doing at home -- [/color]

Truer words are never spoken.Some 13-14 years ago I did the falling for the BG thing... it lasted all of 4 months and my best Thai friend " (-the same one I mention here from time to timeand he is on the top of the food chain...)said J----- "do not give her your money-ok for fun but she is at a different level than you"She soon turned ugly

I dumped her and I never forgot his words.My point is 5% are ok the rest are good for zero or at most for ST and LT.

As far as the Thai police go I would like to point out that when they WANT to they are enormously skilled at finding out ANYTHING THEY WANT TO AND FINDING ANYBODY THEY WANT TO... They can be good ...really good. But money talks and there is probably more to this story than anyone knows.

But it sounds crazy to begin with. To wit She probably did have a TBF and he had other GF ,"lending her money"and she was a BG not the most reliable of people. A train wreck waiting to happen-

ALL of it insane from my POV- :: ::

Gentlemen,

Very sad indeed. Why is it some of these men have never got more intelligent after all the media?

I feel really really disturbed when a good person tries to help a person out, going out of his way in trusting and so on but being paid back in such a horrible way. ::

Needless to say I know there are some Thai women who just need a break, but if I were a man, forget it.

Jasmine

If you compare this story with the 'Natalie Holloway' story in Aruba, I would have to say the BKK MiB are doing a bang up job. Even though the story is not straight yet at least they have a suspect.

How long has it been where the Arubans have not even formulated a case? How many people have been arrested, interogated and let go? Still no answers.

Steve [RIP] was taking a chance when he left the comfort zone of his country, taking a chance when he took up with a prostitute, taking a chance when he loaned/gifted monies, taking a chance when he loaned / gifted a car, and taking chances we don't yet know about. The accumulation of chances that Steve took seemingly emblazoned him as an 'easy mark'.

Who among us would do this?

Take up with prostitutes - lot'sa guilty parties on this board....

Loan 500,000 baht to a prostitute - Who would do this? Ok, who wouldn't expect to get clipped after loaning 500,000 baht to a bargirl?

The more I hear about this 'story' something smells kinda funny.

Sure the story "smells kinda funny" because it is utter crap. I know this from the inside out, not what was written in the papers or put up on the Pattaya TV.

I'm not saying all parties here are smelling of roses but the guy who ended up dead was not the nice fella which comes across. A con man ? perhaps, liar ? certainly and a few other things to boot.

chuckwoww

I wasn't intentionally replying to your post just the quick reply route. Sorry.

Archived