How much do you send in Sponsorship? - POLL

David_66_UK

ChristianTroy said:

give her a cheap charly phone!

find out her adress and ask 1 -2 call or orange or dtac if the network covers her house and she can't fool you!

How is it that educated men getting fooled by uneducated girl!

If there are TOO many excuses it isn't real anyways! But who likes to believe that?!?!?!?!

Catch 22. If you controll your GF's behavior and act like she is a cheather but you keep her under your thumb, a serious girl would walk away.

If you do not controll a scamming GF she will scam you.

What you do to find out about a scamming GF will drive the serious GF away :)

Leap of faith ;):D

While everyone advice to be carefull I gave my wife access to my card, the details to my net bank, early on. Leap of faith. I decided not to treat my wife as a potential scamming whore even if she is Thai.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree with the father daughter thing, when I wrote it felt like disciplining a dog a little bit, i have to admit that even when I personally believe it would help everyone, I guess it would be impossible!

What you described with your lady sounds like a good thing. You seem to have some structures there that make you feel safe and she still has the freedom to buy some stuff! Structures and some discipline is what they most need to learn, good you can solve the problem this way!

AF16 said:

Catch 22. If you controll your GF's behavior and act like she is a cheather but you keep her under your thumb, a serious girl would walk away.

Control? I wasn't talking about control. I call my girlfriend everyday to hear her voice because I miss her so much!

That's what I meant by educated man and uneducated girl!

If you do it good she will never kow that you check up on her. In the best case scenario she loves you back and is happy for everytime she can hear your voice too and if she isn't serious (aka a scamming bitch) every guy with some amount of sensetivity should be able to figure it out! My girl have been always happy when I called, they never sounded distracted, i alwas heard the chickens. The good thing on VoIP Telephony is that it has a local caller ID that changes everytime, she'll never know if it is you or someone else :)

I would belive you would have to be pretty smooth not to let your thoughts slip through in your behavior/words.

One time early on in the relationship with my now wife she were looking at a skirt in one of those boots outside of MBK. It was a nice skirt and I slipped her my wallet. Did not think about it for one moment.

The girl selling the skirt looked at me then said something to my wife. I asked my wife later what she had said as I knew it had something to do with me.

My wife answered that she had said that I was diffrent than most fallangs and that it was good. I had not 'given' money in an obviouis way and I let her do the trade without ... i'm not really sure about it all my self, but the importaint part is that they read something out of the situation that I was not aware of happening.

Trust is not a tool it's something you have ... or not.

I may also decide more guys sending me money is really great, I get 3-4...and I really spend big, start missing work, because I really don't need the salary, I have you and the others sending me cash...now I get fired...Now I am really denpendent on you...

Now assume I quit my job, and live on the big money you send me, more than I would make working...all I do is shop, hang out, and wait for you to come around...I have no need nor desire to do anything with my life, no need, as I rely on you to support me, my ambition/initiative is dead as a direct result of your sending me money. Now do you get the picture?

Uh... no! ha ha. The example above is of a girl taking on more lucrative employment, not a dependent girl. Her quitting the low paying job for a high paying job with a sponsor is called a promotion not "initiative is dead." Show me a BG who refuses to leave the bar for a better pay with a farang because "i don't want boyfriend, give me headache. More fun to work bar", and you might have a better argument that she has no initiative.

The bottom line is, Sponsorship does hurt more than it helps, in MOST, BUT NOT ALL cases...again, based on my own knowledge and experience...trust me, it really fucks these girls up, be they whores or "GTGS" taking money as part of a relationship (in other words whores also)...most of these girls with sponsors get into a life style they cannot ever maintain on any realistic salary, and are always relying on a guy to help them out...

Our differences here is based on your belief that a girl being sponsored is receiving a gift. This is an error. For example: BG works bar makes 20,000 baht a month. Being a somewhat ambitious girl she lands a sponsor. Then another. She now has 40,000 baht coming in per month. She has quit the bar.

The girl has moved up in her profession. Who gives a fuck if she does not spend wisely. She was not spending wisely when working the bar at 20,000 baht to begin with. The difference now is she has double the money to spend.

She might lose her sponsors and then it will be back to the bar. Someday she will no longer look good enough even for the bar and it will be back to issan to work some low paying job/food cart/rice farm. Just like a farang might get laid off. How many did GM lay off? 60,000 fucking employees? Anyone can lose their job/sponsor.

Yes it is true that once she loses her looks she will not maintain her lifestyle. So what? This does not equate to being dependent. It means she takes a paycut. You can talk all you want about how this girl is getting fucked up by all the money she gets. That does not make it true. Farang also have a stage in their careers where they have the highest income years. Does that high income mean they are dependent because it won't continue? Of course it doesn't. You are going to say: "Yeah but i'm saving etc". That is nice. Projections here in the US are that most workers will have to continue working well into what was formerly the retirement years. At a substantially reduced pay rate. Just like a sponsored girl after her looks are gone.

And the girl earning big money from sponsors is not sitting on her ass receiving money for nothing. The girl is working for her money, i.e. providing a girlfriend experience. You may not approve of what she is doing, you may even have a moral objection, but it is 100% undeniable that she is working for her money.

To say that you receiving a paycheck is an example of being self reliant and a BG receiving a paychk from her sponsor is dependent is a double standard.

:nono:

:xmascheer

"...Show me a BG who refuses to leave the bar for a better pay with a farang because "i don't want boyfriend, give me headache. More fun to work bar", and you might have a better argument that she has no initiative...."

I could show you tons of them! Unless you are there 100% of the time to keep an eye on her, she will keep working, and make all she can, SHE WILL NOT QUIT in most cases! WHy should she quit? you are off in Farang land most of the year, she is young, has other sponsors and regulars calling her to fuck, and your money is just icing on all that...she will spend like it won't end...until it does...

I will say o.k. to give her some money while she waits for a visa, if you are really going to marry her but I have fucked some whores the day they flew off to Sweden or wherever to get married, or see their sponsors...so still, no guarantee. You are dealing with a WHORE, she lies/deceives for a living, why can't you get that concept...?

"...Our differences here is based on your belief that a girl being sponsored is receiving a gift. This is an error. For example: BG works bar makes 20,000 baht a month. Being a somewhat ambitious girl she lands a sponsor. Then another. She now has 40,000 baht coming in per month. She has quit the bar. ..."

She is indeed receiving gifts based on the sponsors stupidity and generousity, She is NOT working for the money, when he isn't there, which is most of the year...

As I said, in most cases, she WILL NOT QUIT!! Why do you think Stickman and other guys make a living investigating/catching these girls still on the game while guys like you are paying them not to be on the game? It is because the vast majority are liers and con women, who deceive idiots!

"...She might lose her sponsors and then it will be back to the bar..."

Assuming she actually left the bar, went home, or where ever, didn't fuck other guys in the sponsors absence etc...MOST NEVER QUIT THE BAR, WAKE UP!

"...Someday she will no longer look good enough even for the bar and it will be back to issan to work some low paying job/food cart/rice farm. Just like a farang might get laid off..."

*Sigh* No dude, many of these girls will still try to sell their ass in Thermae or on the wall of shame, we've all seen them...some will go home, some will marry the last best option, or only option left...some will keep comming back to BKK when their old established regulars come to town...I know quite a few guys who have been banging the same bar girl/ex bar girl for 20 + years, it does happen. There are many old fat worn out hags still working, and believe it or not, there is a market for them... ...and yes, for some, when all options run out, they return to a low end job and their Thai husband, and what ever they may have left, if anything is left...a very hard fall.

"...How many did GM lay off? 60,000 fucking employees? Anyone can lose their job/sponsor...."

You really don't get it do you? A job usually has some skill that is transferable to another job, some technical experience, some work ethic attatched to it. Lose one job, you can usually go get another one, and eventually work your way back up...being a paid whore who lies and scams does not...eventually, the sponsor runs out, and with no skill or education, the girl is really screwed...

If a bunch of guys are sending her money everymonth, and she only has to fuck them a few weeks a year, she has the rest of the year to fuck more guys and make more, and look for more and bigger sponsors, the game is based on this...she is 100% dependent on idiots sending her money to get her through the low season, and to make up for her over spending. If she does not get a skill or an education, she has nothing to fall back on to make a living when her sponsors skip out...

"...The girl has moved up in her profession. Who gives a fuck if she does not spend wisely. She was not spending wisely when working the bar at 20,000 baht to begin with. The difference now is she has double the money to spend...."

I would think the dumb shit sending her money to stay home and not fuck others, or to go to school, or open a shop or what ever, would care if she is blowing the money...remember, there is usually some sort of terms attatched to sponsorship...mainly quitting the bar, and NOT fucking other guys...MOST GIRLS DON'T QUIT THE BAR, many have multiple sponsors...

"...And the girl earning big money from sponsors is not sitting on her ass receiving money for nothing. The girl is working for her money, i.e. providing a girlfriend experience. You may not approve of what she is doing, you may even have a moral objection, but it is 100% undeniable that she is working for her money. ..."

You have got to be kidding me right? She is indeed sitting on her ass the majority of the year, say the guy has 6-8 weeks holiday a year, and pays her for 12 months, a salary, plus extras...she is working the 8 weeks, providing what the guy thinks is GFe, (maybe not, some guys just love the girl, and would confuse any sex as love, and forget they are paying for it)...the rest of the year, she is sitting on her ass! or more likely, still selling her ass to other guys, hoping to land more/better sponsors! WAKE UP!!!

"...To say that you receiving a paycheck is an example of being self reliant and a BG receiving a paychk from her sponsor is dependent is a double standard...."

YAWN! Dude, this has already been explained to you, you do not get it, guys like you never get it. There is a major difference...it was explained to you earlier, others get it, why don't you?

Trying to just stir the shit and stimulate a debate? it is getting boring...or are you really this Nieve? You remind me of another guy who posted here, was getting worked big time by a whore, sent her money not to whore, caught her going off to fuck other guys when he was there, and still swore she loved him, and they had "a real relationship..." Never mind that it was all based on him paying her to fuck. He believed all the sick cow stories, and accident stories (hey, no scars, he sent money for cosmetic work) and all the associated crap...

O.k. I am bored trying to explain all this to you, so, You win, All bar girls/GTGs etc, are good, and can be trusted, send all the money you can to them, you are their only one, they stay home and wait for you, and you only to come and fuck them, because they really do love you! No Thai girl has ever lied to a farang for money, all the stories/experiences you hear are all lies... I give up...

Every BG I met before who was sponsored was cheating.

Except this one but she is the exception confirming the rule.

(Already made one check by stickman -> everything is true)

do many sponsored BG cheat? Yes the majority IME

Are all BG the same? Not at all.

I can only speak in my own experience.

This one does not have any sponsor, does not lie though she could be easily sponsored by plenty of suckers but....she does not want to.

Now, except this lady, every BG and some regular thai ladies who were sponsored were still on the game trying to catch the biggest fish or another sponsor.

I could show you tons of them! Unless you are there 100% of the time to keep an eye on her, she will keep working, and make all she can, SHE WILL NOT QUIT in most cases!

As I said, in most cases, she WILL NOT QUIT!! Why do you think Stickman and other guys make a living investigating/catching these girls still on the game while guys like you are paying them not to be on the game? It is because the vast majority are liers and con women, who deceive idiots!

"...She might lose her sponsors and then it will be back to the bar..."

Assuming she actually left the bar, went home, or where ever, didn't fuck other guys in the sponsors absence etc...MOST NEVER QUIT THE BAR, WAKE UP!

Trying to just stir the shit and stimulate a debate? it is getting boring...or are you really this Nieve? You remind me of another guy who posted here, was getting worked big time by a whore, sent her money not to whore, caught her going off to fuck other guys when he was there, and still swore she loved him, and they had "a real relationship..." Never mind that it was all based on him paying her to fuck. He believed all the sick cow stories, and accident stories (hey, no scars, he sent money for cosmetic work) and all the associated crap...

OH:

What in the world are you going on abouit??? :doah:

I find it hard to believe that you are pointing this stuff out as if you don't understand what we actually disagree on. This is not about whether the girls are scamming their sponsors. Of course most are scamming. That is exactly what i have been pointing out in my posts. You are so hung up on shouting to everyone that the girls are scammers that even if someone agrees with you you still go on a rant about "BGs are scammers." :doah:

We agree they are scammers goddammit LOL!! :D

Where we disagree is that you say they are dependent as a result of their receiving money from a sponsor in return for their scamming ways. You say the sponsored girl gets this money, never develops a skill because she does not have to since the sponsor is handing her money.

I say a bargirl or any poor thai girl is not going to acquire a skill in any event. Sponsor or no sponsor, the girl ain't goin to harvard. She is not going to a hair salon school. If she was she would have been doing it instead of selling pussy.

I say that a girl providing the GFE to a sponsor is working. She has to maintain the scam on a daily basis, work out the lies, arrange the timing and placement for phone calls, have her friend available to say hi on the phone and back up her story, and everything else that goes into the scam. Is it extremely difficult? Not nearly as difficult as some jobs. So what? Its a job.

You say its not a real job. Its as real a job as anything else. Selling cars, lawyers defending criminals, sex tour guides, BG telling a punter she loves him. There are many jobs where a punter or someone ends up with some heart ache. But its a job. And the girl engaging in that job is not dependent, she is using her skills (fairly limited) to make some money while she can.

We will have to disagree on that.

How dare you agree with me! :)

What we disagree on is the dependency factor...They do get dependent on it, as they need more and more sponsors, and customers, to support an ever increasing life style they will never be able to maintain. I would say the dependency is worse for girls with regular/non bar jobs...as it puts them into a new income bracket, beyond their salary...

In either the hand out make them even more lazy, and more greedy...thus, they really fuck off, that is just one of the reasons prices raise, and Bar girls attitudes start to suck, raised expectations...they aren't soley dependent on us, they now have sponsors...making sense now? Essentially, we as consumers, were better off when they were soley dependent on us...

O.k. we can disagree...I'm bored and tired (in generel, not from this topic :) )

Archived