How much do you send in Sponsorship? - POLL

David_66_UK

I'll disagree, plenty of "Thailand experts" are really neive/stupid fucks when it comes to involvement with their particular whore, and plenty are dumber than "pete" in "Private Dancer..." sad but very true. Some will try to justify it, but as they say love is stupid/nlind...and often times, these girls count on that. The lie usually isn't all that good, and quickly falls apart when questions start being asked...

There have been who post (ed) here, who presetted themselves as "experts" "...on all things Thai..." who were totally blind to the true nature of their "real relationships" with Thai whores...so sad to see...but very true...

A guy I work with is really being played, his newe Thai wife stuck him for 1 million bht Sin Sot and has been stalling comming here for almost a year when I told him (prior to the wedding) 1 million was too much for an Issaarn girl with a kid, he replied "...well I guess you don't know anything about Thailand, this is pretty standard..." sees nothing odd about her stalling him off on coming here..."...you don't understand, her father is sick..." o.k. dude, keep sending the "small amout" ($400/month) every month...as that is what her family needs...some guys are compleately in denial, and will not realize it, this is why so many guys go off ledges in Pattaya, after getting taken for everything...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...So the idea that sending money is harmful to the girl is an assumption that is incorrect..."

Not from what I have seen. She WILL become dependenmt on it, it will not be "enough" (never is) and she will look for more and bigger sponsors...

You state she will be "dependent" on the sponsors money as if this is something negative. Why is it negative? You work and receive a paycheck. You are dependent on it. You would not be happy if your boss came to you and said "OH we like you but we think you are becomiong too dependent on your paychecks. So no more paychecks. See you tomorrow morning." Yet you say bargirls should not get a sponsor's money because it will make her dependent???

Here is your example:

Some guys on this board met "Mrs. Hipie #2," graduated University with honors, has had severel high paying jobs in real estate. She still works with her regulars, and occassionally goes out looking for new guys, hits/works the higher end venues, and when they don't pay off, she slums it in Lower sukhumvit. Why? well as she says, "...20Kbhat salatry does not cover my living..." She shops to much, has a nice new car, a really nice room at 7K a month etc...4-5K a month may goes home for her parents who raise her daughter, but that is it, the rest is hers.

Despite her job, and "moonlighting" she has nothing really saved, and is dependent on what she makes as a whore rather than getting by on what is a good salary by Thai standards.

Additionally, as she makes money whoring, and has guys she can hit up for money, she often quits her jobs when she is pissed about something, rather than working through the problems, why? she doesn't need the job, she has other income...

This dependency argument is not making sense. Girls who are not whores (and who don't have sponsors) make money and don't save. They spend it on cars, rent, shopping and child support. Just like farang do as well. So why should a bargirl be tagged as "dependent" just because she receives money from a sponsor and spends the money on the same things? She is no more dependent than you or I.

Let me explain it more clearly...you send her 300+ bucks a month, she goes and buys her family a truck/house what ever, and is dependent on that cash comming in every month to make the payments, you stop sending it, now she is screwed if she doesn';t go get the money some place else...unless she learns to live on what she can make in her job, any legit job, she is screwed, plain and simple.

As long as guys send her money, she will not go and get a job and learn to live on less/what she can earn...she will always think there is another guy around the corner ready to send her cash...she will work in a bar, get more sponsors, or even if she works a straight job, will spend more than she makes, and be dependent on you for the rest...get it now? It is simple to see, not sure why you don't get it...

I live on my pay checks, save for retirement and travel, and can get by on what I make, not dependent on another source to cover my living, That is the main difference between me and them. Bottom line is, many of these girls make far more than the average office worker who never whores...yet, for a bar girl, 20-30K a month isn't enough...no amount is really enough for many of them...sending them money only makes them live beyond their means, and thus makes them dependent on you not sure why you don't see it...(didn't you get the part about teaching a man to fish?)

Oh well, up to you, send it if you want, but you are really hurting her, and helping to raise expectations of other girls as well, thus increasing prices etc...but hey, maybe you know better, who knows...but frankly, I think you are missing the big pictutre here...

As I said, you wouldn't pay any other person NOT to work for you, just because it makes their life better and you can afford it...so why pay a whore when you aren't there fucking her? Makes no sense at all...but hey, up to you...

Excellent post OH.

Really to the point for me even if I am actually involved with

a (maybe ex in the future) BG.

To pay someone to do nothing? (except f*** her....)

Nope if this turn into this I will drop the RT.

Anyway, if we can find an arrangement, I admit she will probably stay 1 year without doing nothing back in the country where I live.

(learn the damn language etc.....)

Me thinks you are not seeing the big picture. Based on your expectation of your job continuing, you buy a car etc. You are therefore dependent on your paycheck from your employer. There are millions of others who also are dependent on their paychecks.

A bargirl receiving check(s) from sponsor(s) is doing the exact same thing as you and the millions of others. If she is dependent then by definition so is everyone else.

Her sponsor checks could dry up. Your paycheck could dry up. Same same.

You state that the girl with a sponsor spends beyond her means, maybe buys a car with payments. Dude, everyone does this, not just sponsored girls.

>>As I said, you wouldn't pay any other person NOT to work for you, just because it makes their life better and you can afford it...so why pay a whore when you aren't there fucking her? Makes no sense at all...but hey, up to you... <<

First off a girl who is sponsored is working and has an employer, don't know why you don't see it that way. Second, whether it makes sense to pay a whore when you are not there to fuck her has nothing to do with the question of her being dependent.

Wow

Both OH and you have good points.

(although my point of view is biaised by being involved with a BG)

I agree that all around the world there are many people spending more than they earn (that is why credits exist).

Dependancy? Yep she is as everyone else is.

But OH is also right IMO.

Damn good answers from both of you, thx.

Old Hippie said:

I'll disagree, plenty of "Thailand experts" are really neive/stupid fucks when it comes to involvement with their particular whore, and plenty are dumber than "pete" in "Private Dancer..." sad but very true. Some will try to justify it, but as they say love is stupid/nlind...and often times, these girls count on that. The lie usually isn't all that good, and quickly falls apart when questions start being asked...

I found it well over the top, even for the most foolish friends I've seen led astray by TG! However, I will say it may be foolish or naive of me to claim no-one is that stupid, fools are born every day! According to most on this board: plenty of people out there that are desperately looking for love always seem to find it glaring from some gogo dancer that must, has to be, is the exception! The devil is in the details and it blows me away that even after questions are asked and the lies fall apart you think that the guys still stick around, like Pete! Indeed, one should think that stupid guys must be abundant! Maybe they are! Most men that visit pattaya or marry Thai women don't jump off buildings or pay large sin-sott, most don't sponsor BG or get taken by dancers who are the exception to the rule. All these sad stories are more often one sided and missing crucial details to form any kind of logical idea of what is actually taken place! I choose to believe that the vast majority of men find exactly what they are truely looking for in Thailand. Thailand is that place that offers you that which you bring to the table. If your heart is good you'll find it. If you try to delude yourself into finding the execption to the rule in a gogo you'll be deluded and find the exception to the rule!

Jep dii

Old Hippie said:

This is another problem girls with sponsors have, they hold out for a pie in the sky dream. As Torrenova (a bar owner) said, "...boyfriends/sponsors kill the inititive to do their job in the bar..." (he said that in another thread, and I am paraphrasing)

I'll add that sponsorship further kills initiative to be a well performing prostitute.

reasons why sponsorship is bloody awful IMHO

OH and Mai Luk,

Every creature on this planet is dependant from something.

Depandance is not ALWAYS a bad thing!

Mai Luk said that OH is dependant on his pay check, in order to get the pay check he is working, if his company doesn't cut off employess then his dependance is in his own hands. He is doing his job good he will be able to keep the job! He also said he is saving for the retirement!

The dependance of the TG maybe looks same same on first sight. Best case scenario, she has only 1 sponsor and she stops going with customers she is 100% in the hands of the Farang Sponsor! There is no security net such as compensation etc.. It is not a rare case that girls get replaced by a younger or a better looking model!

If the Sponsor cuts her off then she gotta start all over again which weakens her, which has a direct influence on her spending powers, which influences her entire life, yes she can go back and work in the bar, but she doesn't get younger.

OH can work in his job untill he is 65, the bar girls income depends on her beauty! This is a major difference IMO, Mai Luk!

To see the BG as an employee is kinda unromantic ;)

Nice point CT:

If a BG drops her current job she will also drop her regular customers etc.....

and yes she will have to rely totally on her sponsor/boyfriend/husband at least during a certain time.

(the time she gets a job etc.....)

Many westerners "falling for BG" seem to forget that this girl, if honnest and not cheating, will have no more income either for her and her family.

-> money is important?

Yes, and if you hope she will stay with you if you give nothing/do not take care of her and her family, then you are fools.

Just an advice, do not fall for BG (even if I did and do it....)

you will save yourself from additional problems compared to dating a regular thai woman.

(I did not say that you will not face problem with supposedly GTG)

just my 2 satangs.

Archived