How much do you send in Sponsorship? - POLL

David_66_UK

Old Hippie said:

Giving money to a charity that needs it, and does something with it to help others is one thing, giving money to a WORKING whore, when you are not there to fuck her is rediculis. Would you pay a plumber to NOT fix your sink, or a mechanic to NOT fix your car, just because it will make their life better? do you want your life to be better? who sends you money for nothing?... don't be a fool...

As a matter fact, I pay my heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning man $170/year for preferential treatment during emergencies and 2 checkups per year. It's common practice around here. I don't send whores any money, but what some of these guys are paying for is preferential treatment when they do need their services.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hum nice title for a company......

Anyway I am 50% sure this relation will not work but

I still hope and hope is vital to me.

Will not cry on the board if it does not work though.

My money and what I do with it is my problem not.

Cheers

Jep_dii said:

If the intent of your sponsorship has the condition of her not working in the bar, then your sponsorship has to be equal to her highest received income! But why do guys try and save BG from the bar? By sponsoring a BG your still treating her like a BG. Just your exclusive BG or your whore...not a girlfriend! Since your still treating her like a BG or a whore then doesn't one think she might act like one and not be exclusive!

This is certainly one way to see it!

But the official version is that you don't buy her pussy, the official version is that you are a part of her family and that your money supports them all! The sponsorship doesn't have to be equal to her highest received income, it's gotta be reasonable. She can stop working, can sleep as long as she wants, can watch TV as long as she wants (if you buy her one) the infection risk is down to you and most importantly she can go home to Isan, take care of her baby, where things or only 1/4 as expensive as where she lived before, your money is worth 4 times more!

Sounds like a good association... I send money every once in a while to a couple of girls, 20-30k out of the blue (no sick buffalo stories allowed, it's when i feel like it). I'm not new to Thailand, I'm not deluded about what the money gets - it's gone in a week, I'm sure, and I know they keep working. I do it for the reason I do a lot of stupid stuff, mentioned above: it makes me feel good! I'm here in the middle of nowhere, working my ass off, thinking about my next trip, extra money on hand - so I send her some, she buys drinks for her friends, parties, pays off her loans, goes up country and gives some money to Mom. I pay for her good time and especially for her 'face', just like I do when I'm ringing the bell or playing the jai dee regular customer with a girl. I enjoy. I give money to non-bar-girl charities to, but if I wanted to be a good samaritan i'd get sober, zip up my pants and join the monkhood or go to church or whatever it is good people do.

The only problem is when I come back and I've got a girl hunting me down because I'm her special jai dee tiraak... nothing worse than a TG who sees the possibility of another TG getting her payday...

For those who think they pay for exclusivity: that may be what you pays for (at 7,500 or at 30,000), but ain't what you gets!

"...Why should someone be ashamed about sending money??? ..."

MaiLuk, Zaad,

The reason is, many guys do in fact feel stupid for sending money, and may be considered as such for doing so by others. Same as guys who fuck katoeys deny it under one name, and admit it under another, to avoid ridicule...I agree, up to you to send the money, but as I have stated elsewhere, it doesn't real help, in fact in hurts them more in the long run. Better to teach them responsibility, and control...difficult I know...but sending them money makes them dependent on it, and really only makes them want more, and hurts them more in the long run. Also drives up the prices and expectations...which hurts us all in the long run.

To the guy who pays his HVAC guy $175 a year extra for preferred service...what happens if you are not the only preferred customer calling on that day? then who has priority? The customer he likes? or the one with the more lucritive repair? same for bar girls and sponsors, she has a problem when more than one shows up...

Oh, and NOt a general attack on Bar girls as one guy said, it is a generel attack on money grubbing women from all walks. As I have said before, I have had more "GTGs" try and play me than Bar girls...hence, I wouldn't send a "GTG" or a "bad TG" money, just cant in my experience trust the lot of them, or many other women, from any race. Fun to play with I agree. O.k. play the P.C. card and attack me for saying what a lot of guys already think/feel/want to say...

Hi jepdii

Thanks for the reasoned response (you sure you are on the right website? :D)

But I think you may be getting a bit confused about what my OP was about.

The poll was not meant to include EVERY possible scenario that involved sending money to a Thai Woman (otherwise it would be 2 pages long!) and was NOT started as being judgemental, just to try and obtain some figures (even allowing for folk not being truthful!). Also I included an option for those who do not send money (including for those whose views are known to be strongly against!) just so that they could also VIEW the poll results.

I will admit that my initial thinking that on this website that the Poll would be applicable mainly to those Farang OUTSIDE Thailand with TG's INSIDE Thailand (I never specified originally BG or GTG, but suspected that on this website the bias would be towards BG) on the basis that those Farang living in Thailand would probably be living with the Missus / G/f or at least not be sending them money each month. But I appreciate that their are always exceptions - but I deliberately did not try and cover every angle in my OP, nor am I trying to defend a position. Explain MYSELF, but not defend - I am aware of the weakness of my own position and the fact that I am operating against the odds - some may call this brave, others will call it stupid. I just call it taking a chance. I can afford this financially AND emotionally, my motivation is that I want to find out how it all ends...........

Finally, I also knew that however I started this thread that it WOULD go it's own way, and invariably be divided between the money senders and the naysayers. :: I am somewhere in the middle, my views change depending on what sort of day I am having. :: :D

Cheers again for the response.

Archived