How much do you send in Sponsorship? - POLL

David_66_UK

Hum maybe you could PM your own story david?

Just to be sure before going futher and loose my money and my pant I asked a private investigator to.....investigate her case.

I am fairly sure she is totally honnest (except when she is afraid of loosing some face or to hurt me)

but i prefer to be sure before making the big move....

I just thought about something hakf funny.

Maybe we date the same girl?

:banghead:

Would be quite fun (not totally though)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Why? you could see her more/send her more if you flew coach...or stayed home, you could really send her big cash...trust me the odds of sending her money and having ëxclusive rights" to her are slim at best...spend it on yourself...

That post above was BS. I do fly biz most of the times on longhaul flights and sometimes coach but first is a bit too much for what it offers but i am thinking about trying it next time on Thai. That post was just a subtle way to point out what i think of some of the posts above :) This below will be my one and only serious post on this part of the board :)

I never would and never will send money. Just makes no sense to me to pay someone not to fuck around and even then you have no guarantee. Plus i don't want a housewife i take care off. She needs to have her own life and job and be able to take care off herself. Whatever that job might be its on me be to accept it or stop seeing her. I don't need to be the savior of some poor bar girl to feel good about myself like some people (not pointed to you ;) ).

I told the same thing to her. Also i told her i don't want to marry or have children in the near future since that came up a few times in some random chating after a condom disaster hehe. She still works and lets me know when she is at work. Was at samui 2x and phuket 1x in the last month and a half with some long term costumers she is in touch with and she called me when she could. I don't ask her anything but still she tells me. Do i like her working. Hell NO!!! But i choose to accept it and see her when i am in Thailand 3-4 times a year. There is probably some stuff she doesn't tell me but i feel ok that she tells me the stuff that she does. Only thing i ask from her due to her work is to stop work and get a checkup a week or so before i arrive or i just deny her sex until she does :neener::D ::

You just have to know everyone has little secrets and lies. Some peoples entire lives is a lie. And those people will do anything for money, attention, fame, citizenship etc... I think people sending money to someone that they see 2-3 months a year are just asking for it :) Hell i would fuck around too after a month of sitting home and watching soap operas and all my friends calling me to go out :D

AndyCro

I know what you mean and I know quite a few people who lie all the time, but to some extent, when it doesn't concerns me, I do find it amusing

AndyCRO said:

I told the same thing to her. Also i told her i don't want to marry or have children in the near future since that came up a few times in some random chating after a condom disaster hehe. She still works and lets me know when she is at work. Was at samui 2x and phuket 1x in the last month and a half with some long term costumers she is in touch with and she called me when she could. I don't ask her anything but still she tells me. Do i like her working. Hell NO!!! But i choose to accept it and see her when i am in Thailand 3-4 times a year. There is probably some stuff she doesn't tell me but i feel ok that she tells me the stuff that she does. Only thing i ask from her due to her work is to stop work and get a checkup a week or so before i arrive or i just deny her sex until she does :neener::D ::

:D

This is the what I call a great way to present yourself around BG if your inclined to spend alot of time with them! If you can get around her job of having sex for work and form some kind of honest relationship you are ahead of the curve! Even if that honesty is her telling you about all the guys she beds!

Jep dii

CT - Anybody who reads your posts should take em with a grain of salt; the same as you take anything spewed from a TG working at a gogo(or rather in your case any thai female in thailand whom you already know everything about) who talks about exclusivity.

And if you are going to quote me and try to post a response, respond to what I said.

I said that people send money to make themselves feel better.

You respond about how you felt 2 months later from sending money, not about how you felt at the time.

Please take your bs off the board or just don't respond to my posts. Thanks in advance.

Weird said:

I said that people send money to make themselves feel better.

You respond about how you felt 2 months later from sending money, not about how you felt at the time.

Please take your bs off the board or just don't respond to my posts. Thanks in advance.

Hehe, of course I respond to this, if you talk to me on the board, I answer on the board :)! I am a member here just like you! Just because it isn't your opinion it isn't bullshit!

To answer the point, how I felt when I sent it...?

I felt good at this point, i thought I am doing something good! I thought I am showing her some proof because she thought I like to butterfly! 2 months later......:doah:

I don't understand what you mean with the exculsivety stuff, your english is way too advanced that I could understand it (no irony)

I try to answer the way I understood, please don't personally attack me again please if I misunderstood :)

I want exclusivety IF i sponsor a girl, the girl gave me exclusivety, this was out of the question! I hated myself because sending money to the girl was the ultimate requirement to stay together with her, no money - no honey! That's what I found WEIRD and that's what made me feel pity about myself.

Bkkbound04 said:

As this thread is far too long to try and read; my own reasons for sending/giving money away to thai girls is purely altruistic, its just another charity to donate too.Its a pity its not tax deductable.

JP

Altruistic to who? for what? don't you/won't you, realize you are making her dependent and thus worse off? you are not helping her one bit, rather you are adding to her problems..."...give a man a fish, he has food one day, teach a man to fish, he can have food for a life time..." all you are doing is giving her a fish...not teaching her how to fend for herself...

I agree with what you say OH...the problem there is that for every 1 willing to teach her how to fish, there's 20 willing to buy her one. And LOS is full of Fish n' Chip shops as you well know. :beer: (<----- Soda)

Archived