How much do you send in Sponsorship? - POLL

David_66_UK

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torneyboy-

While I think the amount was excessive- if it makes you feel any better I think you are better off sending that money to a girl from a MP rather than a girl from a bar.

Hard for a girl to learn how to scam falang when the interaction is limited to 90 minutes.

I think that the honesty level among MP girls is far higher than bar girls.

O.k. can someone clarify...if you send a girl money, come on holiday, fuck her, presumably pay her more, then go home...how is she your Girl friend, and not just another whore you kinda like?

It is rediculis to think any woman would quit the lucrative world of whoring to stay home broke lonely and horny for 5-10K a month.

O.k. for the guys who are helping out a "GTG" wo with a non whore job...why? you are adding to her dependancy on money from the outside, and she will come to rely on it, thus hurting rather than helping...

I don't care how well you think you have it figured out, there is no 100% guarantee she is faithful, or meeting the terms of the deal...if serious, maybe, and it i8s a big MAYBE support her while she is waiting for her visa, but long term of years...? No way...why? makes no sense...that said, I was once stupid in love enough to consider it...didn't do it, but was stupid enough to think about it...

Nothing in life is 100% guaranteed.

Life is about taking chances.

It's really narrow minded to make decisions based on such faulty logic.

Hell, why get married? Your wife could cheat on you.

Why go to a bar or gogo to get laid? There's no 100% guarantee the girl will sleep with you, she could pull a runner.

Why have sex at all? Your partner could have HIV and you might accidently get a small nick on your dick when she's giving you a blow job and then you catch it when you're fucking her because she didn't tell you she was on the rag.

Why do anything for that matter? Something could go wrong. Better to stay home and sleep. If you go out a plane might fall from the sky and kill you instantly.

Why do people send money? It's not really a hard concept. THEY FEEL BETTER DOING IT.

Ever heard of the phrase like nothing is free? They give money because they do get something back, regardless of whatever the person they send money is doing.

If you want to argue something, go on what you conceive as limited positive benefits, not the negatives. It's possible to find something wrong with ANYTHING. It's all about the benefits you get from your efforts.

And just to clarify. I've never sent my girl money. I've offered too and she declined. She doesn't want to become dependent on anybody, including me. I do however take care of most of the expenses while I am here with her.

Weird said:

Why do people send money? It's not really a hard concept. THEY FEEL BETTER DOING IT.

I doubt that is the reason! It is more like "hey wetsern union lady, make space for me, here comes the savior of a lost soul, look at me what i can do with my money" or something like that ;) (just kiddin / or maybe not)

I sponsored a girl before and after 2 months i looked into the mirror and felt pity for myself.

It is simply sad! That's what it is! It doesn't matter how nice they can be, how sweet she looks with her brown eyes and it doesn't matter what she says. If you you have an accident and loose all your money over that, you are unable to work, she will not stick with you, she will not take care of you. She will leave you without further thinking!

It is not supposed to be like that, a relation ship with the average bar girl is one sided, you get nothing in return. All the nice things she is doing for you outside of the bedroom you can get for 2000 baht from a professional Maid.

Bottomline, they are hookers, whatever they do for you involves you giving them money untill you dump her or she dumps you for a better model!

It is stupid but I can understand that if you are new to the country that you fall for their crap.

BuffHello said:

Dont guys really send money because they think they are reserving their gals vagina for their own exclusive use and nobody else?

they are thinking ,"if i send money then nobody else will use her vagina while i am away"..........

sure man!

http://www.vaginacash.com/

they even go there and put a lock on her pussy, not kidding ;)

if i send money then nobody else will use her vagina while i am away

I dunno if everyone really expects this - maybe HOPE this is the case, but perhaps some folk are happy with the "don't ask, don't tell" approach?

FWIW I see the sending of money to a "G/f" as usually either an interim step until she becomes wifey (and she back to farangland or he relocates to Thailand), or it is just part of someone's "GFE" (in both cases I would suggest that he does not "ask"............). FWIW in my case I started to "help get her back on her feet" (long story and pun intended!), I gave the money with low expectations of her getting her shit together, but I did so because I had always really liked her, saw a lot of good still in her - plus I figured that if I did not TRY and help her out probably no one else would and she WOULD be back on the same old downward spiral which she probably would not survive next time. And I guess it made me feel good about myself and I could say to myself that "I had tried". Has it all worked out? NFI :: I am sure their are many reasons why folk get involved and send money beyond reserving a place in the Q. Ain't no simple stuff when it comes to "relationships" between folk, however you (or others) define their validity.

But I do not see this as really being about the money (we are usually talking muppet money here), more whether someone is happy having a G/f working in a whorehouse, fair enough if that is where you met her and she stays whilst you get your plans for you and her together - but getting OVERLY "involved" with a g/f who works in a whorehouse longggggggg term is not going to work out well longterm for most folk, particulelry emotionally. And keeping a regular BG(s!) does not require money from abroad which in my past experiance also kept an "emotional gap" to the "relationship" - of course the downside is that one trip she may well be gone...........

Archived