How much do you send in Sponsorship? - POLL

David_66_UK

Why? you could see her more/send her more if you flew coach...or stayed home, you could really send her big cash...trust me the odds of sending her money and having ëxclusive rights" to her are slim at best...spend it on yourself...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Mrs makes almost as much as I do but she has a bad habit of spending more than she makes, so I'd been bailing her out -- that is, until I found out that she had a lot more in her savings than I had in mine. Now, when she needs bailing out, I tell her to use some of that money she's got stashed.

David,

Giving people money, whoever they are, shouldn't be looked upon as stupid! Many people give money to all sorts of causes the arts, churchs, the sick...the list is endless. Often the reason people give is to help others with no thought to how that giving helps or beniffits their lives. Sponsorship on the other hand isn't about exclusivity. Like in sports you wear our labels or promote or product and we give you money. One person can be Sponsored by many. Or a sponsor could sponsor many it's not a question of someone being wrong or not smart for doing any of this stuff. But your poll iffers that giving or sponsoring others is stupid! This is a very selfish point of view! Your poll is to simple and short minded to bring anything but trouble! Your comment at the end about cheap charlies really says more about you then anything!

jepdii

Why would someone like to do that? Sponsor money = compensation money, compensation for quitting the job.

The whole point of sponsoring a girl is exclusivity!

Why would i want to help a girl that already has a decent income?

Wouldn't it be better to give it to a girl that never gets a customer? Or to some Tsunami victims that have lost everything?

in 32 years I am 65, maybe I will be happy for every baht I haven't given to a girl that I wasn't in love with!

I understand when someone loves a girl, not even sure if she loves him back, that he is trying to take his chances. But I am not going to sponsor a girl that she goes buying hot lingerie and dresses to suck out more money from sponsor #2 and #3

:)

"The whole point of sponsoring a girl is exclusivity!

Why would i want to help a girl that already has a decent income?"

If the intent of your sponsorship has the condition of her not working in the bar, then your sponsorship has to be equal to her highest received income! But why do guys try and save BG from the bar? By sponsoring a BG your still treating her like a BG. Just your exclusive BG or your whore...not a girlfriend! Since your still treating her like a BG or a whore then doesn't one think she might act like one and not be exclusive!

Maybe this is the problem with many peoples idea of sponsorship! That it means exclusivity to the sponsor and not to the whore! Because a BG who does her job well is expected to play a role and act out for her punter so he wants to give her his money and come back for the experience she gave him. When she plays this role and he falls for her act he is the one who has crossed the line not her! He is changing the rules, tring to change the girl then wanting her to be exclusive to someone she only knows as a Falang who has just paid for sex with her.

In poker when a tell is found you use it to get as much money from the player as possible. When your cards are good you out fox the others at the table so you can take from them. Now a very bad strategy would be to show the player his tell and ask him to stop doing it because you know he is bluffing and he will lose money as a result or when you have good cards to show the other players at the table so they all fold and you don't get any money. BG and poker are alot alike. You go to a gogo to have sex with a BG for money not find a girlfriend!

The reason why the poll is to simple and stupid is because the OP is really asking Do you support BG and how much do you give them? But he didn't say that, he said, "How much do you sponsor missus/g/f! Gave some numbers then spat off this idea that some people have more sense then money! He also stated who he was talking too: the guys that aren't expats or live in Thailand 24/7! The problems is he insinuated that all GF and wives apart from expats or guys living with them 24/7 are whores and it's stupid/sensless to support them even if their your family! Maybe he's not saying this but it sure looks like it! Their is a huge difference between supporting your wife or even your GF then a BG even if you cann't be with your loved ones all the time!

Jep dii

Jep_dii said:

David,

Giving people money, whoever they are, shouldn't be looked upon as stupid! Many people give money to all sorts of causes the arts, churchs, the sick...the list is endless. Often the reason people give is to help others with no thought to how that giving helps or beniffits their lives. Sponsorship on the other hand isn't about exclusivity. Like in sports you wear our labels or promote or product and we give you money. One person can be Sponsored by many. Or a sponsor could sponsor many it's not a question of someone being wrong or not smart for doing any of this stuff. But your poll iffers that giving or sponsoring others is stupid! This is a very selfish point of view! Your poll is to simple and short minded to bring anything but trouble! Your comment at the end about cheap charlies really says more about you then anything!

jepdii

Giving money to a charity that needs it, and does something with it to help others is one thing, giving money to a WORKING whore, when you are not there to fuck her is rediculis. Would you pay a plumber to NOT fix your sink, or a mechanic to NOT fix your car, just because it will make their life better? do you want your life to be better? who sends you money for nothing?... don't be a fool...

:D Why should someone be ashamed about sending money??? If you are sending money, then send money. If you are having sex with your thai wife, then have sex. If you live together with a thai girl, then live together. No reason to get bizarre feelings about it like shame just because guys on a webboard relentlessly lay into thai girls.

Now that i think about it, its funny how we all say that if your thai girl comes to farangland and starts hanging around with former p4p thai girls, then your relationship will fail. Because the thai bitches will start relentlessly bad mouthing the farang boyfriend/husband. And its true, that is what they do.

But farang do exactly the same thing. If a farang has a thai girl, then she is obviously up to no good according to just about every farang who hears that the guy's girl is thai. With all the stereotypes and gossip that goes on it is amazing that a thai/farang relationship could ever work.

:D Why should someone be ashamed about sending money???

I was just going to say the same thing.

I don't belong to this group but those who do shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Personally I can think of better ways to spend my cash but apparently some do find it useful to send a few bucks. Good for them if they're happy with it.

As long as you're not ashamed of what you do, that would be silly.

I am puzzled by the numbers of posters who think/do:

- General statements on TG-GTG-BG minds/psychology the same is valid for judgement on farangs-expats-sex tourists......

Let each one do what he wants, each individual is unique and no all the thai women are not the same.

- About sending money. Either fool or realistic guy, then up to him, yes you can bash his reasons, warn him etc.... but nobody has the right to tell him do or do not do it.

- Not all BG come from surin or another place upcountry.

The BG I am involved with comes from BKK and does not have 50 sisters etc.......

- I will send money this month just so she will have the ability to choose her customers or whatever else she will do with it.

- Sponsoring her? Maybe but it will be just for the time to get her to visit my country.

- I am fed up of people judging etc.... even the ones who get burnt do not have the right to misjudge a relation.

Archived