Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

You are a blindfolded young jedi!

It doesn't matter how you behave! She is doing that job for money. Gloating about love or the future doesn't help, she gets that crap everyday!

You don't have the slightest idea what it means to bring a girl into another world. She will need all your attention. In the best case and that is what I assume, you can do your computer job from your desk at home, so you think you can have enough spare time to fulfill her needs. You can't because she will need all your attention. She won't understand that you have to work because she is far away from her family and the people she loves! She gotta learn the language, she gotta buy new clothes, she gotta change her entire life just for you. Your job performance will suffer from that.

If you marry her she will get citizenship after 2 years, if it doesn't work you gotta give her whatever the judge will decide, usually 50%. If she has citizenship you gotta pay for her appartment in Belgium and you gotta pay for your own.

The real problems will begin when she meets other Thais in your city. Sometimes they can be good influence and most of the times they are bad influence. Big conflict potential here, on one hand you will understand that she wants to have contact to them on the other hand you see that she is changing. These girls she will meet will tell her what she can do and what she can ask for!

You gonna forbid her to keep her friends or you let them change her into a different person?

I know I am drawing a very dark picture here, the point is: the more you get cornered and the more the people tell you not to do it, the more you ignore the truth and the more you defend this girl! You are a hopeless romantic and quite frankly way too soft for a professional!

Don't invent the wheel again, just give her the damn money she is waiting for! See what happens. You are talking about moving her to belgium but you are too cheap to give her 40k baht? You make no sense! By giving her the money now and telling her to stop working you will have all your answers within a few days!!!!! This is the way to proceed!

If you don't wanna hear the usual crap, don't open 5 posts in 1 week about the same girl! People don't want you to make a mistake that could ruin your entire life! People can see you are obsessed, you tink you do the right thing and almost everyone here has been in a similar situation and knows how it feels to be in your situation. I know you think she is different and special! I guess everyone has been there before! You think at this particular night where you guys just talked you have connected and it was a very special night. Maybe you just enjoyed yourself and since you did something special by not having sex with her you thought she is special too!

If you really believe that you are not just another customer tell me where she works and I show you what happens when a young 'nice guy' with the pockets full of money comes a long who is not just talking, who is giving her what she really needs!

My treat if I fail, If it works you give me the money back!

One way or another, don't rush things, find out how she really feels about you! Don't wait untill July to make the next step!

You have about 20 points in your playbook, one point is building on the other, what do you do when she says 'no' to point #1? Don't plan her future without her! Don't make things you cannot afford emotionally and financially!

Best of luck!

edit***

just read you want to move her to another asian country, which would mean you will loose your job and get another job which is most likely payed worse.

In this case forget what I said above and I wish you even more luck than I did before. You'll really need it!

I am out of this thread because I think it is made up!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianTroy said:

If you marry her she will get citizenship after 2 years, if it doesn't work you gotta give her whatever the judge will decide, usually 50%. If she has citizenship you gotta pay for her appartment in Belgium and you gotta pay for your own.

...3 years..... and its 50 % of what is acquired after the wedding......if a decent contract is made up..... plus alimony if she wants to continue to live here......

BB

drogon said:

To end this thread:

I just read a submission on stickman's site:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2006/reader2741.htm

That will never happen (again) to me (it happened once 6 years ago though.

In this case:

I will make the big move in July and move her with me if she agrees.

let me highlight a few points:

- She does not want to think about me as just another customer and does not behave as if I was just a customer.

(I am not talking about the GFE crap here.

- She does not love me (yet?) but likes me.

- If she refuses to live the bar and leave with me I will accept it and I WILL LOOSE NO MONEY (just some more illusions)

If she accepts, then for her it will be a bid placed on me so a big step for her with the ever present thought that I could dump her one day, so it will be my task to make her feel secure.

Does the fact she is (was?) a whore for 8 months will bother me?

No at all.

What at the end would be a big no no for her?

The fact that she is a few levels above her "sisters" and so she could find a "better" catch (in financial expectations) in a matter of months -> it will just prove that in this area she is not different from others.

I am ready to offer:

- Security by marrying under the common property law (not the right term maybe?)

- Sponsor (for 2-3 months the time needed to have her live with me with set limits of 40k/month maximum.

- Take care of her and help her take care of her mother.

(the only personn who needs to be looked after in her family)

And please spare me the usual crap

Thx to some fellows on the board for supporting me.

At least you go all out and make a comittment :thumbsup:

Make a real go of it and good luck !

ChristianTroy said:

You are a blindfolded young jedi!

It doesn't matter how you behave! She is doing that job for money. Gloating about love or the future doesn't help, she gets that crap everyday!

You don't have the slightest idea what it means to bring a girl into another world........

The odds might not be stellar, but ofcourse there is a chanse. I talked about a lot of issues before my wife came to Norway amongst others climate and teh feeling of lonlyness and missing Thailand.

When she came to Norway I were working a lot and she were alone quite often. I made sure my family stopped by and I introduced her to some Thai girls. I had seen one girl around and went to ask her if we could stop by.

Some times they did tell her some worst case scenarios but it did not stick since how I acted told otherwise.

It was a tough time for her and it could have gone either way. She was lonely, she did miss Thailand.

She desided to stay.

It's impossible to describe what went on as it was a million of small details, but what I know have helped is that we discussed all negative things that could happen first.

To CT.

what she really needs?

not someone full of money only.......

I am making the move but if you think thai women (even BG) only need money you are fooling yourself.

She already got "big offers" before and she is still single.

Is it possible to close this thread please

Love your signature, 'Thai girl addicted'. Addicted being the key word. Wonder whether there is some kind of Thai Girls Anonymous, lol. If she doesn't love you, it's only about the money dude. This will be a lesson you will learn either the hard way or the harder way.

ps. In all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised if there is a TG Anon!

drogon said:

not someone full of money only.......

I am making the move but if you think thai women (even BG) only need money you are fooling yourself.

never said money is the only thing! It is the most essential thing that keeps you in the game! My ex BGF once said about a guy who posts here. "If he give me the money I love him for sure" Girls cannot afford to love a guy without getting money. Their families would consider them as egoistic and bad girl!

drogon said:

She already got "big offers" before and she is still single.

1) how can you be certain, if she gets money with western union you have no way to track her down!

2) why is she still single, maybe it wasn't HER choice

3) maybe she had sponsnors before but she was scamming them, maybe she still has sponsors, boyfriends or a Thai guys somewhere in Isan! Not even stickman could say that for certain unless he has a mole in her phone!

4) what about the married guy who proposed to her, the one she said she is in love with???

You are twisting it how it suits you best, because you want her so bad! Is there nothing we can do for you to get you back on track? (No sarcasm intended) People just want you to relax and calm down to get your head clear.

I am not even saying she is a bad girl, she might be just as you believe she is, this doesn't change the fact that your selfless approach of giving up your current life, is NOT the perfect way to proceed!

Disagree with whatever I say, that's okay! Just listen to this one thing: Don't make a decission with a burning heart!

IMO your methods are getting exponentially more drastically the more negative feedback you receive!

Best of luck!

i agree with you that I can not be sure that she has nobody on the side.

About the guy who proposed her, he is out of the scene definetly.

Now, if I get her to live with me I will not have these problems and so that is what I am doing.

Burning heart, yes but till now i lost nothing except some money and as I have to do the move I will not loose much more if the process fails.

Drogon,

You are talking marriage with a girl you barely know. That is alot different from simply taking her out of the bar and seeing how it goes. Is there a reason you have to get married now such as visa requirements? More importantly, is there going to be a period of time before marriage where she no longer works bar so you can assess matters?

And this thing about a monthly payment. This is not directed only at you. Why are farang so hell bent on putting thai girls on a monthly agreed upon payment? If she is going to be your girlfriend/wife then WTF are you doing establishing an employment contract. Take financial obligations as they come and stay in control of YOUR money. No woman has a right to demand a monthly payment (except your wife as she is divorcing you LOL).

When your girl needs money for something she can come and ask you. What is wrong with that? Hope you are aware that a girl who has been working bar for three years is not going to have any respect for another farang in a long line of farangs who doesn't control his money. Agreeing to give your money away in advance is a sure way to have your girl look at you as just another customer.

If you have any doubt about how stupid it is to talk about giving a girl a monthly payment, ask yourself why has this girl of yours never mentioned to you a monthly payment? Maybe she is smarter than you are.

Archived