Uni Girl Wants Me To "Take Care Her Little Bit"

MooNoi

The chick is bad news.

Rather than considering whether to pay her to fuck you, you should seize the opportunity to help her take a long, hard look at herself.

If you have feelings for her, then tell her that she should be fucking for love, not for money. Tell her that if you have a girlfriend, that "taking care" is implied, but that it is not fucking for money.

Accepting the chick's offer means that you are sharing her with at least two other dudes. In reality, it probably means that she is fucking more men than that. I see no point to a sponsorship unless it is exclusive, and monogamous. Then the condoms can come off, and the birth control prophylaxis can begin.

Finally, get a clue. She sees you as a customer. That is what you are to her.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting proposal. My concern would be you falling for the girl. Sounds like this is a real possibility for you given your history with her. Then you'll be in for a real world of pain (with other punters on the scene, her wanting more money, etc). I suppose it depends how well you know her. My guess is if she's shrewd enough to come up with this, she won't hesitate to fuck you over, and badly.

Not worth the risk in my opinion. But I would risk getting that free shag and pray I don't fall for her. Oh yes.

Thanks guys.

Some really good advice there, and mostly red flags everywhere.

I'm going to have a think about things over the next 24 hours and come up with an answer.

A lot of pros and cons at the moment!

Cheers

MooNoi

No Pros, only cons! wake up, she sees you as a money source...anything that hapens will because of money...you WILL NOT BE THE ONLY ONE! She will try this with other guys and often, always looking for a better deal...reminds me of a girl I knew from Nakon Nayok...is there one Thai woman, or woman who doesn't find shame in trying this shit with farangs?

Of course let me blame farangs, if it weren't for stupid shits sending these whores money for nothing, they wouldn't have an incentive to try this now would they?

The more I think iof this, the more it pisses me off. I have had this crap pulled on me too many times to have even an inkling of a notion that she is at all interested in you other than for money...face it, she is making money the bases for a friendship/relationship with you, give it to her in hopes of getting the goodies...don't give it to her, and she will write you off asap!

You may recall the "cargo girl" I wrote about, hit me up for a big "loan" and the "bus girl" met her gor 10 minutes, 3rd email, she wanted money for a phone...I have a zillion stories I could tell about this shit...take my advice, dump the whore/bitch/lieing cunt! And sdon't even worry about her, some other/bigger idiot will coma along and give her all she wants, and another ...

OH, agree 110%.

Big red flag, only once a week shag...hmmmm...me think she will be planning to have 6 other frangs in line = 14,000 per week!!!

If she was serious, she would move in and let the money flow as it naturally would.

Make a plan? once a week? never took her for a road test?

No way, bad news from the get go ::

You can wrap it or describe it any darn way you want but...

If she thinks like one ,speaks like one or conducts here life like one well then she is a working girl/prostitute whatever.Which is fine just call a spade a spade.

This "take care little bit "is BS all face saving dillusion.

It seems like a rather demeaning offer frankly.

End of story.

Sigh...its always the same or almost the same...

A clear objective is much better- wattooprasoong clear na krap

Classic TIT- :: :) ::

A few things I have to say MooNoi.

As a guy having 3 girl pals already working in the bar scene I have never considered having sex with them.

I know for a fact that none of these 3 would ever take money from me for sex, even worse they would not want to have sex with me!

It is like a brother / sister relationship, sex is out of the question. They'd never ever bother me for money, they know I pay their drinks when we go out and they know I would throw them a pork bbq party on their birthday and sometimes i buy the some shoes or whatever they think they need! Asking for money is a "no no"!

If she was a real friend she wouldnt make such an offer. I don't think she will have other guys too, and if she has why would you care since you are not in love. Exclusivety is not anything you want!!?? The thing is that I believe she is trying to get a decent start into the moonlight business with a dude she is comfortable with!

I'd simply not do it! My prediction is that whatever you will decide the friendship will be damaged, hopefully not destroyed!

Archived