Uni Girl Wants Me To "Take Care Her Little Bit"

MooNoi

well...ok...wouldn't the opposite be to bang her and not pay?

If some are so jaded, so upset about getting burned, sick of the lying, scheming, and trickery that YOU KNOW is headed your way...than why not take the offensive and exact some cultural revenge?

this is a bit away from the specified uni girl, moo noi claims friendship and i take him at his word, but some others seem really affected.

So if you are with a girl, and you can quantify she is a lying ass, scheming, goldigging bitch is dumping her enough?

Do you feel that you're exacting any type of get back? Will you get burned again? What is the answer that settles the score and lets you look at yourself in the mirror again?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"GIK?" No thats a fuck buddy for free!!! She's more like a mia noi or prostitute paid monthly :cover:

"Upper middleclass"? Well shouldn't they take care of her financial needs then as well as make sure she sleeps at home every night & don't mess with older farangs? The thai chinese are notories for that :banghead:

In all cases be sure to get a go at her pussy before signing up for that monthly ripoff or best of all pay as you go ;)

Have fun!

I would say MaiLuk is looking at this from the proper perspective. You make commitment only for sex and set no long range goals. Besides, not all of us get a college girl. From my short experience, I have had 3 college girls that just drove me crazy. The first told me right up front she had a string of boy friends. The second one just breathed sex. The third one went on to teach at one of the universities. That one I could have possibly had a serious relationship until I realized all the other guys she was sending e-mails to. Going to college may mean they are smart but it also means they get around a lot also.

buddha said:

If some are so jaded, so upset about getting burned, sick of the lying, scheming, and trickery that YOU KNOW is headed your way..

MooNoi is 32 years old, I am sure he has a different friendship to the girl as one who is 50+! People like to forget the 'attractive factor' Sorry for the reminder! No offense!

I agree and take him at his word too, those guys have a friendship, why he has to ruin it with sex. There are more than enough other girls, why he has to jeopardize the friendship? Let others convert her into a hooker. If you really like her don't be the one who converts her! :twocents:

ChristianTroy said:

As a guy having 3 girl pals already working in the bar scene I have never considered having sex with them.

I know for a fact that none of these 3 would ever take money from me for sex, even worse they would not want to have sex with me!

I'd simply not do it! My prediction is that whatever you will decide the friendship will be damaged, hopefully not destroyed!

Dont be insulted CT cause this post is not meant to be, but i just can't believe what you say... about yer 3 BG pals that would never take money from you or sleep with you for money...

only under very specific situations this can happen and i just dont think you fit the profile... i think you've fooled yourself that you've made some kind of voodoo-hoodoo connection with thai chicks, but really yours is just another... illusion... one of the many that punters experience in the mango.

dont believe me? take em out 1 at a time. go down nana disco and get drunk... then make the move on yer friend... i am quite positive you will succeed without even talking about money... in the morning she may feign interest in payment, but trust me, she's being polite... if you fail on more than 1 occassion, i owe you a beer.

=======

As for the original poster... she really never was a "friend"... sorry... maybe circumstances put you in the same place at the same time that seemed like friendly outtings... but really she has been waiting all this time for you to make the move and then start paying... you've simply been clueless... i am quiet sure she's already bangin the older thai dude... and i am quiet sure she got a uni boyfriend reaping the benefits...

you play the "but i love you" game... you'll see less and less of her then gone. waz the point in having you around for nothing? cause she obviously not interested in you in that kinda way.

=====

i see some people getting angry over this thread but hey... dets the way it is... dets the price fer banging chicks 10 years younger... there's nothing unreasonable about them asking or expecting money and gifts... some people think they should get this all for free cause they handsome and young and sincere or something.

DaScarfMan

DaScarfMan said:

dont believe me? take em out 1 at a time. go down nana disco and get drunk... then make the move on yer friend... i am quite positive you will succeed without even talking about money... in the morning she may feign interest in payment, but trust me, she's being polite...

no offense taken!!!

Been there, was drunk, tried it, was turned down. It is not the voodo, it is that I am worth more as a friend! Special history when I helped the over some guys as they helped me to get over a girl!

Point is passed! This one night when I was vulnerable I tried. I had not 1% of a chance!

It didn't came out right when I said they wouldnt take money, What I meant was they wouldn't do it!

Well, I think you guys have swayed the pendulum well-and-truly towards the "NO FUCKING WAY" angle...

The more I think about it, if she valued our friendship in any way, and just wanted to keep it as friends, she wouldn't even think about having sex with me. Friends generally don't have sex together.

If she wanted to have sex with me without payment, it would be because she wanted to take the relationship to the next level.

She's doing neither, so I think most of you are right.

I'll think I'll dcline the offer and I'll go and do one of two things:

1) Find someone who cares about me and wants to be with me for that reason

or

2) Use the services of BG's where it is commitment-less, non-emotional sex.

However, if I tell her "no" will she lose face? Probably. But who gives a fuck. How about the angle of ME losing face because she will only sleep with me for money, not because she wanted to sleep with me because she cares about me?

Right... time for a phone call...

Thanks guys!

MooNoi

I think that's a sane approach.

If you'd like to screw her -- then screw her. On the other hand getting screwed in Thailand isn't really the ultimate achievment.

If you see her as a way to obtain stability and a foot into "normal" Thai life: Ditch her. It is not going to happen.

I like the "Pay 2000 baht after each LT."

If she is good looking, go for it.

And then build her a small house in her home village. Purchase a cow for her family. Buy a used truck for the family. Buy some more land for the family.

You may be on to something here. Go for it.

Archived