How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

People such as you who come to Thailand to fuck a few Thai girls' date=' just because, but have no interest in the person concerned are what causes 'nice' Thai ladies to stay the hell away from farang. [/quote']

I never understod what's the problem with that? Any young guy on a holiday tries to score. I know I did! But if some guy wants to do it in Thailand, half the board falls overthe guy. You should see the Italians and the Americans hitting on dutch girls in Amsterdam! . They're fair game. And why not? As long as you don't behave like a total asshole, I don't see any problem with hitting on Thai girls.

OK! Time for education it appears....

Traditional Thai culture dictates, no sex before marriage....get it? If you do have sex, then that is because it is a serious relationship and it may end in marriage. A girls virginity is a big deal here for anyone who follows Thai tradition. You take a virginity, you stay....many Thai's stay as boyfriend/girlfriend for years before they have sex. No kissing in public, even staying a in a private place together is a huge deal. Parental influence and cultural pressures are HUGE!

Sure some girls will put out, but normally thats because they think you are serious about them. Thats why Shibuya needs to stay away from nice ladies, because his thinking is contrary to the culture....he gives farang a bad name. Remember, BG's are looked at as scum here...the lowest of the low. They are here for the tourists, cos it's about money....end of....

Do not think Thailand is the same as the west at all. You make a huge mistake if you do.....and it could end up with you in serious shit....relatives knocking on your door, serioisly pissed, wanting vengeance, cos you took their daughters virginity and then dropped her....think before you act! Or stay away if you aren't prepared to respect the culture.

Many Thai parents, from good families, will detest the idea of their daughter marrying a farang/having a farang boyfriend...and many Thai girls do what their parents say.

Yes, i know there are exceptions, but there always will be and always have been. I'm telling you how it is...adapt or have relationships with BG's who will happily fake every minute of the relationship. Up to you...................

Total and complete gibberish from start to finish, certainly where Bangkok is concerned.

As for families "detesting" the idea of having a falang boyfriend?

What backward-ass part of Thailand did you visit then? and how old are you?

I have been to many girls homes in Bangkok, shared a bottle of whiskey with their fathers long into the night, enjoyed some great home cooking and been accepted everywhere.

A presentable guy around the same age as their daughter comes back meets the family, what could be more natural?

Ahhhh, we have the conditions!!! Eureka! So, if you're not 'around' (could you define that some more please? Do you mean within a decade of the TG concerned? 2 decades?) you therefore have no chance....so seeing as few posters here are young, that would rule out the vast majority, right?

And it's nice to know you are an expert and we should all listen to you...obviously others who haven't had the same experiences as you simply imagined the whole thing...or as you say live in some other alternate universe.

Just curious, you are young? You speak Thai well? Fair skinned? Blue eyed? Handsome? Wealthy? Please let me understand your experiences better, i'd like to know what pre-conditions are required, so that others might emulate the wonder that is you.

Ok handsome, if you insist..

Young? I'm 29, so getting old now, but look 25

Speak Thai well? hmmm enough to hold a very basic conversation about where im from, what i like and bitch about celebs, but i couldnt talk about philosophy or politics. However most people want to talk in English

Fair skinned? Yes

Blue eyed? Yes

Handsome? Nothing special, i keep in shape, do Muay Thai, work out with weights, dress nice.

Wealthy? Fuck no, i spend every penny i earn

"around the same age" well ummm wouldnt you say that 10 years is pushing it?

The rest of your post is just ramblings from an embittered old man, i cant grasp what you are getting at to be honest.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People such as you who come to Thailand to fuck a few Thai girls' date=' just because, but have no interest in the person concerned are what causes 'nice' Thai ladies to stay the hell away from farang. [/quote']

I never understod what's the problem with that? Any young guy on a holiday tries to score. I know I did! But if some guy wants to do it in Thailand, half the board falls overthe guy. You should see the Italians and the Americans hitting on dutch girls in Amsterdam! . They're fair game. And why not? As long as you don't behave like a total asshole, I don't see any problem with hitting on Thai girls.

OK! Time for education it appears....

Traditional Thai culture dictates, no sex before marriage....get it? If you do have sex, then that is because it is a serious relationship and it may end in marriage. A girls virginity is a big deal here for anyone who follows Thai tradition. You take a virginity, you stay....many Thai's stay as boyfriend/girlfriend for years before they have sex. No kissing in public, even staying a in a private place together is a huge deal. Parental influence and cultural pressures are HUGE!

Sure some girls will put out, but normally thats because they think you are serious about them. Thats why Shibuya needs to stay away from nice ladies, because his thinking is contrary to the culture....he gives farang a bad name. Remember, BG's are looked at as scum here...the lowest of the low. They are here for the tourists, cos it's about money....end of....

Do not think Thailand is the same as the west at all. You make a huge mistake if you do.....and it could end up with you in serious shit....relatives knocking on your door, serioisly pissed, wanting vengeance, cos you took their daughters virginity and then dropped her....think before you act! Or stay away if you aren't prepared to respect the culture.

Many Thai parents, from good families, will detest the idea of their daughter marrying a farang/having a farang boyfriend...and many Thai girls do what their parents say.

Yes, i know there are exceptions, but there always will be and always have been. I'm telling you how it is...adapt or have relationships with BG's who will happily fake every minute of the relationship. Up to you...................

Total and complete gibberish from start to finish, certainly where Bangkok is concerned.

As for families "detesting" the idea of having a falang boyfriend?

What backward-ass part of Thailand did you visit then? and how old are you?

I have been to many girls homes in Bangkok, shared a bottle of whiskey with their fathers long into the night, enjoyed some great home cooking and been accepted everywhere.

A presentable guy around the same age as their daughter comes back meets the family, what could be more natural?

Ahhhh, we have the conditions!!! Eureka! So, if you're not 'around' (could you define that some more please? Do you mean within a decade of the TG concerned? 2 decades?) you therefore have no chance....so seeing as few posters here are young, that would rule out the vast majority, right?

And it's nice to know you are an expert and we should all listen to you...obviously others who haven't had the same experiences as you simply imagined the whole thing...or as you say live in some other alternate universe.

Just curious, you are young? You speak Thai well? Fair skinned? Blue eyed? Handsome? Wealthy? Please let me understand your experiences better, i'd like to know what pre-conditions are required, so that others might emulate the wonder that is you.

Ok handsome, if you insist..

Young? I'm 29, so getting old now, but look 25

Speak Thai well? hmmm enough to hold a very basic conversation about where im from, what i like and bitch about celebs, but i couldnt talk about philosophy or politics. However most people want to talk in English

Fair skinned? Yes

Blue eyed? Yes

Handsome? Nothing special, i keep in shape, do Muay Thai, work out with weights, dress nice.

Wealthy? Fuck no, i spend every penny i earn

"around the same age" well ummm wouldnt you say that 10 years is pushing it?

The rest of your post is just ramblings from an embittered old man, i cant grasp what you are getting at to be honest.

Wow! You're a quick study...I'm actually only a couple of years older than you, pass for 25-30, fair skinned, blue eyed, speak Thai well, wealthy background...i know and have met thousands of middle class Thais, i work with lots everyday. I've also lived in BKK for a few years...and i disagree with your previous posts. That's the point. Geddit?

Just to put this is context:

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/521821/

His "good" girls are Katoeys or drunk girls high on drugs standing around at 2am in ratchada.

Yep, easy to score "good" "girls" (had to put quotes on both words this time).

I didn't have time to read the whole post but what I quickly saw it's again the case about those who don't get it for free vs. those who do. If you are good looking, relatively young, funny and smiling (and being blonde with blue/green eyes will definately help) the girls will be all over you and free sex with girls who don't expect money is possible and actually very likely if you go out a lot. I have got in bed on the first date in Thailand so why not others? I know guys who can take normal girls back home most of the times they go out in Thailand :thumbup:

Archived