How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

I know guys who can take normal girls back home most of the times they go out in Thailand :thumbup:

Stop deluding yourself that these girls are "normal" girls. Normal thai girls do not go to clubs etc that often. You/your friends may not be taking P4P girls but they are at the very least "loose" girls which is no great accomplishment, certainly not worth boasting about.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop deluding yourself that these girls are "normal" girls. Normal thai girls do not go to clubs etc that often. You/your friends may not be taking P4P girls but they are at the very least "loose" girls which is no great accomplishment, certainly not worth boasting about.

Frankly, getting it for free beats paying for it! So what if the girls are "loose" as you say. They're putting out, and that is one of the qualities I like best about girls. ;)

A good Thai Gal. Hmmm . . . . And you met here . . . where . . . . ?

And everything was free . . . ?

And she didn't have a local boyfriend/husband . . . and another dozen guys like you . . . ?

Count me in. Next trip. Yep, that's what I am gonna do !

Mercy fuck? What's that? Are you deformed? Somehow debilitated? People feel sorry for you?

Strangely, it would seem, TGs also have interests in sex...'normal' TGs like to do normal things...very much the same as farang ladies do...of course it helps if you are as godlike as 'others' on this board...

Archived