Quiet here

Yehtmae

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

Haven't been following this thread for a while, so don't really know what you're going about and can't be bothered to read back 3 pages.

To get back to the original topic, it's quiet here.

It just hit me that I terribly miss the Pictures and the review thread.

In both 'forums' I was very active and for me it's getting more unattractive without these two forums.

I'm losing serious interest here, and once more KS, I urge you to restore these forums since I'm really close to calling it a day.

Recently I already decided to cut down on posting and spend more time with my family. For me, without these forums, there's less and less interest to hang out.

I've made lots of friends here, but to keep reading about BKK nightlife whilst living on Samui, starts to wear a bit thin.

The forum were I'm most active is the football thread and possibly news now, but even there I'm cutting down on posts.

Allright, ramble finished, any ideas/suggestions on this.

Hi,

"I'm losing serious interest here, and once more KS, I urge you to restore these forums since I'm really close to calling it a day."

As I have mentioned before, it is out of my hands. I've asked Jigger several times already and he did install it a few weeks ago. However, he has yet to upgrade it and without the gallery being upgraded to the latest version I cannot integrate it with the board.

My suggestion is to PT Jigger directly and ask him to upgrade the gallery. If enough people do this, maybe he will realize the urgency of this.

Sanuk!

I like the new layout of the site Knunsanuk, just agree with some other posters about the need to reduce the amount of forum topics , atleast take out the sub forums.

I guess what I miss the most is a good topic that gets a "flame" rating!

BRING BACK the flames

Nothing better than writing a topic and see it get some good responses (Flames again) :D

JungleBunny :cool:

Archived