JonBenet Ramsey murderer arrested in Bangkok

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the murder and he will take front and center stage and Thailand not take a negative image hit. Right or wrong?

I am not sure why the police would say in public describing the area as full of MPs and travel agents where ex-pats live and books sex tours. Great marketing by police...

I find those words very damaging as it gives thailand again is an easy place for fugitives, delinquents, low-lives to take harbor...

The sad part is that there is a lot of truth to it...

Any single lonely guy going to prouldy announce he is headed to LOS for a vacation? You know exactly what others are thinking of you - "you loser".

CB

Holy Shit:

[color:green]Two resumes posted online with Karr's name and picture offered possible clues to his whereabouts after he left California.

Starting in 2001, one resume said, Karr was a private teacher and caregiver in Germany, the Netherlands, South Korea, Costa Rica and Honduras, almost always working with young children. The other resume was less detailed.

The longer resume said that in Germany he cared for two girls, ages 5 and 8, and a boy, 10, getting them ready for school and helping with homework.

"At days end, I made sure the children had their evening bath, then put them to bed and read to them before they went to sleep," the resume said.[/color]

Link

"Loser" is about the best thing they would think... I guess this whole thing means that I'll never be able to go home without everyone thinking that I'm some kind of freak murderer - ah well, I've been looking for an excuse to settle in Thailand, and now I've got one!

Just wondering what the link between him and the family is. Odd he knew to ask for $118,000 ransom...which was the amount the father had received as a bonus, an odd amount to ask for...and the rough drafts of the ransom note, from a pad left at the scene, never could prove the letter was or was not written by the mother...very odd story for sure.

The bonus amount can be found in the Quarterly Reports filed with the SEC. This public info can be found on the company website AND financial websites. The note was printed by hand which makes it extremely difficult to match.

I think this is a false confession. The pieces don't come close to fitting together. His "confession" and the known facts don't match. He said she was drugged, but the autopsy said no drugs or alcohol were present. I think this guy is using a false confession to cover up something either for himself or someone else. I lean on the someone else theory.

Well, the police have DNA that tey collected from the murder scene. Let's see if there is a match.

Yes, there was DNA on her underwear and under her fingernails according to the reports on the media .... (YMMV)

There is also reportedly evidence of forced entry into the house.

If this is true why was the focus exclusively on the parents?

Well' date=' the police have DNA that tey collected from the murder scene. Let's see if there is a match.[/quote']

Yes, there was DNA on her underwear and under her fingernails according to the reports on the media .... (YMMV)

There is also reportedly evidence of forced entry into the house.

If this is true why was the focus exclusively on the parents?

There were reports that (1) the victim was found in a secret room in the basement that not even the cleaning lady knew about, (2) the forced entry was a small basement window, (3)the handwriting in the ransom note resembled that of the victim's mother, and (4) the ransom amount requested by the kidnapper was exactly the amount the victim's father received as a bonus. These contributed to the appearance of an inside job and the mother becoming the prime suspect.

Archived