JonBenet Ramsey murderer arrested in Bangkok

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The inverstigators, and or whoever they blabbed to...including the documentry maker...supposedly, he claimed he drugged her, but supposedly no evidence of drugs, and his ex wife is claiming he was in Alabama at the time of the murder. He was able to find a room and hide her in it, when even the maid didn't know about this room, and the father told police not to search, as he had already looked... also odd he would just pick them at random, knew how to break in, get the girl do whatever, kill her, all when he claimed the aim was kidnapping for a ransom amount exactly matching the amount of the fathers bonus. Weird he took time to molest her at the scene, write the note at the scene etc...DNA will decide I guess...I still think the parents were involved somehow, and or this guy had prior knowledge of them, if in fact he is involved.

Yes, it is a matter of public record. Certain evidence and what not is held quiet until the trial, then it must be shared with the defense team.

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a convicted pedophile, and for that alone he should be killed. Or better yet, sent to a hard time prison and let the inmates show him some justice.

This is a tragic mishandled case for years,but I wasnt surprise that a suspect was caught in thailand hiding behind the pretense of being a teacher,how many more thailand based english teachers are hiding out and praying on innocent thai kids,thailand really needs to start an Interpol and FBI checks on all english teachers in thailand immediatly,there also seems too be alot of them sending articles onto "stickmans"web site,this would be a excellent place to start checking them out.If your not guilty of anything you have nothing to fear.

yeh whatever.

Archived