Any advice for a lucky bastard?

Fidel

Before we close out the thread, I would like to make the point that Thailand is no more or less dangerous for a married man or even a single guy to lose the plot then any other developing or third world countries. We have had a very small minority lose it in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, all the Stan countries, and even a certain West African nation. The ready and available young women in all these places can make an overseas assignment very interesting. :beer:

TH

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeesh, did I run into a wall.

Besides usvirgin's good points, the reason why wife/kids would make a big difference is the benefits: Housing and education.

Housing isn't that big of an issue, but education certainly is. For better education you are talking over 500,000 baht a year without a sweat and you could go a lot higher!

<>

Before we close out the thread, I would like to make the point that Thailand is no more or less dangerous for a married man or even a single guy to lose the plot then any other developing or third world countries. We have had a very small minority lose it in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, all the Stan countries, and even a certain West African nation. The ready and available young women in all these places can make an overseas assignment very interesting.

I would not limit this notion to developing or third world countries. A number of us - umm - I mean, a number of guys have lost it in Japan as well. :bow::condom::sex:

Before we close out the thread, I would like to make the point that Thailand is no more or less dangerous for a married man or even a single guy to lose the plot then any other developing or third world countries. We have had a very small minority lose it in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, all the Stan countries, and even a certain West African nation. The ready and available young women in all these places can make an overseas assignment very interesting. :beer:

TH

This a very sane statement... if only we could starve a bit western middle and lower classes... the whole world would be a paradise>

Kojis, rape the poor's daughter... but tip 5 bucks :smirk:

Archived