BANGKOK GIRL - typical TV documentary coming up..

Chanchao

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About her being too cute, yes she certainly were. I have to say Thailand to me have one of the lowest 'cute/pretty' ratio of all the nations I have been to, but she really were too cute.

I'd swing up on my withe horse if I had met her when she were allive ..... and just like the smitten documentary maker chrashed and burned.

He really told the most common story in p4p in Thailand.

We have all seen that smile, and we have all been played, and we have all had the same 'hole inside', and we have all realized we should have known by all the signs ....

'He considered himself not a sex torist! The bar I was talking to him was Living Dolls Show Case, which is a gogo bar. lol'

so going into a Go-Go and having a drink makes him a sex tourist?.

could it not be this was his local Bar where he is known and gets no hassle from the Girls?.

does he live in Thailand?,is he still with his young wife?,did he BF anyone and walk out with them?.

'Typical Brit Bloke!

Horryfying teeth, stupid as a mad cow and full of shit! He was enjoying hisself and couldn't see that everyone around him was shaking their heads!

thanks for stereotyping me.......

some on this Board know me and other Brits and know we are not all like that.

you don't know me and i have no wish to know you after that stupid comment.

it's like me saying that Germans walk around 24/7 wearing lederhosen,eating horribly prepared cabbage and farting........and that's just the Women.........

it's like me saying that Germans walk around 24/7 wearing lederhosen,eating horribly prepared cabbage and farting........and that's just the Women.........

Well perhaps all German women does not walk around 24/7 wearing lederhosen, eating horribly prepared cabbage and farting .... but all women that walk around 24/7 wearing lederhosen, eating horribly prepared cabbage and farting are German .... :neener:

I got an e-mail from Jordan Clark. I also got his permission to post it....

â??Hello Chuck,

Thank you for emailing and bringing the message board on thai360 to my attention. I have read through the annotations expressed and I appreciate all of them. I donâ??t believe that my direct participation would do good to this discussion. In addition, I could not pretend to have any authority in answering many of the generalized questions about the localized operation of Thai prostitution amongst themselves. On the subject of sex tourism, the beliefs adhered to by myself are expressed in the film. For purposes of Plaâ??s story I constructed a very brief black and white explanation. To elucidate the very complicated, flanking grey matter would be, and has been, another film by other documentarians. In reference to the questioning surrounding Plaâ??s sincerity; I hope I have articulated my belief and skepticism in the film on a scene by scene basis. In my concluding monologue I state â??I could say that I was impervious to a bargirlâ??s charmsâ?¦but Iâ??d be lying.â? Plaâ??s life and death has affected me very deeply and it was my intention to create a sort of epitaph for her. As with a biography, there is a focus on the best times and worst times in a life with brief explanations of the situated surroundings linking these events. My experiences thus far with viewer response and feedback are that the film neither changes ones mind or heart on the current situations in Bangkok . It has been expressed in both positive and negative fashions that it fortifies the viewerâ??s beliefs in whatever opinions they wish to grasp on the topic. The CBC version of the film does not contain the balance that exists in the 75 minute version "Falang: Behind Bangkok's Smile". Among other things, Dean Barrett, an author and ex-patriot living in Bangkok, was cut from the film for time and content issues. I believe Dean expressed an accurate ex-patriot view on the night scene and bargirls in Bangkok. In future, I am planning to release a DVD with both versions. For now, segments of this interview have been included in the special features section.

For my part, I hope this may have shed some light on the intentions of the film. I will apologize that I am not prepared to participate directly in this discussion, but add that I am more than agreeable to answer any questions concerning Pla and the film Bangkok Girl directly through email. jclark@highbanks.ca

Sincerely, Jordan Clarkâ?Â

So there you go. He says he doesnâ??t want to get involved in a public discussion about sex-tourism. Canâ??t say I blame him because we all know the main points have been covered many times. I donâ??t want to get caught in the middle either so if you have any questions for Jordan e-mail him.

so going into a Go-Go and having a drink makes him a sex tourist?.

could it not be this was his local Bar where he is known and gets no hassle from the Girls?.

He married a girl who is 600 years younger than him which he met on walking street? You don't need to have sex to be a sex tourist. He is well known there! He tips, gropes and bar fines the new mamasan (former top dancer)

thanks for stereotyping me.......

some on this Board know me and other Brits and know we are not all like that.

you don't know me and i have no wish to know you after that stupid comment.

lol, no biggie if you don't want to know me ;)

If you had seen the guy you would agree! I still make a difference between english guys and brit blokes, this one was a brit bloke! I don't know why you took it personal, Short fuse?

Lederhose resembles Bavaria not germany, Bavaria is a free state :) If you wanna hit a german you tell him that he is digging holes in ducth beaches, eats nothing but sausages and that their girls have hairy armpits! :)

Maybe, I remember a survey done by Meechai and the PDA years ago, it is in his book I think that says he went to one place that had over 1000 girls. In all of Nana and cowboy, how many girl in a single night in gogo's?

Depends on the night, but easily a thousand in Nana and Cowboy. Especially on weekends.

As for 1000 girl brothels on Rachada, not for a freak'n long time if ever. Meechai had an agenda a larger number is better and that 'report' you site is probably well over a decade ago.

<>

• 2 months later...
Maybe' date=' I remember a survey done by Meechai and the PDA years ago, it is in his book I think that says he went to one place that had over 1000 girls. In all of Nana and cowboy, how many girl in a single night in gogo's?[/quote']

Depends on the night, but easily a thousand in Nana and Cowboy. Especially on weekends.

As for 1000 girl brothels on Rachada, not for a freak'n long time if ever. Meechai had an agenda a larger number is better and that 'report' you site is probably well over a decade ago.

<>

I doubt there are 1000 girls working in all of Nana...nice thought though! I also seem to recall that girl, remember a girl with a 1/2 hand, seem to recall the same girl working in Soi 13 as well...which means she didn't die...as Soi 13 bars opened after Clinton closed...no reall hard fact on that though...

Archived