America has now killed more Iraqis than Saddam did

preahko

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fidel,

I hate Starbucks as well, Wallmart etc (hate the predatorial nature of them)...but I don't think it is just America sending out the message to over consume...

Guys...it called business and if you do your business well, you make a profit and stay in business.

Like, what developed country doesn't have the same? Germany has Aldi, Metro...France has Carre Four, etc, etc.

I don't recall any people being forced marched into Starbucks or KFC :dunno:

You must remember, these are 600,000 godless Iraqui muslim. As these people do not believe in a oproper god, the way GWB does, then we must realize, god (a Christian fundamentaliast) did not and would not protect them. Simple as that...WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL NOW!!!!

Everyone tiptoes around anything that accuses Muslims of brutal murder. Someday everyone must come to terms with Islam, and "we are the Religion of Peace (and if you don't believe that we will kill you!")

Yep, walk on egg shells, tip toe around the fact that IF 600,000 were killed - then 90% were killed by their fellow Muslims!

When you have a religion (of peace?) that thinks it is "right & proper" to routinely murder, behead, torture, bomb and destroy innocent people - in the "name of God" something is wrong!

Is it the religious leaders? Is it the religious training? Are all the followers of Islam simply brainless? Why do "human bombs" continue to kill innocent people by the hundreds on the whim of a religious leader? The religious leaders, the Imams, the Ayatollas are not the ones blowing themselves up - and killing hundreds of innocents - no it is never them, it's always the young and dumb!

Yes we need a MILITARY TRIBUNAL to try the Ayatollas and the Imams who order their followers to routinely murder innocent Iraqi civilians in the name of Islam! Yep, time for a War Crimes Tibunal for the religious leaders who order their followers to kill innocent people by the thousands.

Fidel' date='

I hate Starbucks as well, Wallmart etc (hate the predatorial nature of them)...but I don't think it is just America sending out the message to over consume...[/quote']

Guys...it called business and if you do your business well, you make a profit and stay in business.

Like, what developed country doesn't have the same? Germany has Aldi, Metro...France has Carre Four, etc, etc.

I don't recall any people being forced marched into Starbucks or KFC :dunno:

Yes, that may be true...but what about how Walmart stays in business? Surely you have to question their ethics and practices...Starbucks...opened across from a mom and pop shop (actually aseverel) and gave away free coffee and pastry until the mom and pops went out of business...a practice similar to Walmart...it is one thing to run a good honest business with a good honest product...but this concept has been lost for sure...these 2 chains seem to exemplify it.

There are some who might resent that remark, sort of insular to many...bad way to make a point.

wasn't meant that way, everything I say is in context to what i said before on this page! I see the USA 50/50, there are those who know stuff and those wo say "if it isn't black it must be white" (easy conclusions)

Once a company gets big, then they can dump on the small people.

I don't like it, but not illegal and most large companies do it, not that makes it right.

For me, Starbucks is way overpriced, but like in the airports they are usually there and IMO, offer a better coffee then Mickey D's.

Starbucks also offers health insurance to their part time employees...and this was before the states started beating Walmart to do something.

I know of no other company that offers the health insurance to part timers, so one good point for them.

Giving their products away for free to run off the Ma and Pa shops, I never heard of that, but still legal and crappy.

Walmart, my sister rides horses with Alice Walton. I think she is single/available (again). The Waltons are in a different orbit then us common folk.

I think if you scratch around on any company, in any country, you will find dirt.

Trader Joe's...maybe they are OK? I do like shopping there! I may still have a bottle or three of their "two buck Chuck's" wine (Robert Shaw).

Archived