do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

Most guys on this board wouldn't know what a stunner is.

Funny thing is everytime I've thought there's no way I'm going to bang this girl.....I do.

A stunner is an 18 year old Thong Lor girl with 36dd rock hard tits, no body fat and an almost hairless pussy with chinese eyes, light brown skin and hair down to her waist. I know cause i had her for 3 months without paying her a cent.

when i first met her i played it so cool but inside i was screwaming 'I GOTTA HAVE THIS GIRL'. I enquired, gave my number to her friend, and sure enough she sms me and whaddaya know I'm in heaven.

TIT anything can happen....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most guys on this board wouldn't know what a stunner is.

Funny thing is everytime I've thought there's no way I'm going to bang this girl.....I do.

A stunner is an 18 year old Thong Lor girl with 36dd rock hard tits, no body fat and an almost hairless pussy with chinese eyes, light brown skin and hair down to her waist. I know cause i had her for 3 months without paying her a cent.

when i first met her i played it so cool but inside i was screwaming 'I GOTTA HAVE THIS GIRL'. I enquired, gave my number to her friend, and sure enough she sms me and whaddaya know I'm in heaven.

TIT anything can happen....

I bang the top 1% of Cooch that the world has to offer, "Stunners" by most guys standards (as in those not in my league) are at least 10 steps below the choice cut I always bang, and for free I will add, many buy me gifts and such to show their appreciation for the good boning I always give them. But then, I am above most men in looks, wealth and sexual performance! I pitty the poor losers who have to settle for banging "stunners."

I am not the best looking guy, but all my Girlsfriends were in the top 5 in the school.

why?

also the girls want to have fun and if you radiate a good character and smile and are a nice guy, looks are not all that count

be BEAST

BE nice

Act nice

Smell nice

Treat them nice (in all means)

That will make sure you will get what you want most of the times.

(at least thats my experience)

Archived