do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

If she is on the game, then i am not out of any stunner's league...

If she is one of those 20 something office girls or students looking for some extra cash, no problem...

If she is someone of fairly high social stautus and under 30, yeah i would be out of her league...

It is not looks that makes them out one one's league but her own financial resources and education and thus independence for her to call the shots....

At 48, under 30 and who isn't short term cash driven will be out of my minor league

CB

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=bust} It's the Samoan relatives I am more worried about. Based on your average Samoans physic' date=' I would hate for her to run home to her big brother with a broken heart. :rip:

[/quote]

Haha my friend has 6 brothers...All incredibly beautiful and sturdy built...I wanned to fuck them all silly. Ahum.

SD and OH, agree, but the OP is about "The Stunner" no mention that stunners are often dud fucks, shit many girls are dud fucks, What was your best ever orgasim?

DOG

Hmmm I wonder whether many girls are into fucking these days. I am gonna make a new thread. Cause sometimes I see my view represented in others opinions on the board> like yours Dog but other times I hear guys talking about girls, like it is easy to fuck them. SO is it an age thing or a change of times?

ummm, Hate to break the news.....

It takes two to be lousy in bed.

This is mostly a chemistry issue that can be figured out with 15 minutes of conversation. I can cut throgugh the crap whith one lady drink and find out if she and I can work together to make happy-happy.

Sometimes it's a physical issue. Are you presentable? Some guys have the personality to get by the fact that they are old and fat. Some guys do not. I'm niether so as long as I remember to shower and guzzle handfuls of antibiotics everything should be okay.

I can't remember shit any more.

Shit or Shite is a word in Modern English denoting feces, the byproduct of digestion. It is a native English word, but following the Norman Conquest, Norman, Anglo-Norman, French, and Latin terms for many common objects and bodily functions began to be seen as more distinguished than native words, and thereafter feces became the accepted English noun, to defecate became the accepted English verb, and shit was no longer used in polite company. No wonder you can't remember it, you must be polite!

First, a 'stunner' is somewhat subjective. For me its what at least 9 random guys out of 10 would find very atrractive. That said, I find myself being connected more to personality than looks. Yes, looks are very important but if I detect a crabby attitude I'm turned off immediately. Not worth it, and that's from experience. The most fun I've had, best sex, etc. has almost always been from women who were not stunners. They more than made up for an average look or even sometimes lower than average looks, in LOS and at home.

I have a few very close female friends here and they are all very good looking and my dearest friend here was a former model. She's very pretty but doesn't get approached as much as less attractive girls because men are intimidated by her looks. Pretty women are very self conscous about their looks. She is always late because she has anxiety attacks about how she looks. Pretty women's worth as people has been judged by their looks so they treasure it and fear losing it because of it. The reason why you see very pretty girls in falang land with average looking guys is because they had the balls to approach her and they approached with confidence and weren't over-awed by the girls beauty. They treated her average or even a bit bad. My friend always ended up with guys who acted like they couldn't be bothered and I learned an important lesson. Just be confident with pretty women and more than likely they are self conscious and sometimes have low self esteem. They are often the easiest to get...and the most whacked out mentally. Also, they are used to men catering to them and they are attracted to the ones that don't treat them like 99% of the men out there.

Go to a bar with a stunner and ignore her and go to someone else and she'll try her hardest to get her attention. The bars have a pecking order amongst the girls. Don't go according to the script and the stunner will fight hard to maintain her queen bee status as the one who gets hit on first.

Archived