do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can always get the stunners no matter how ugly you are, its just a matter of money, but do you want to? Except for one exception (she was fresh off the paddy fields) I am always disappointed with 9-10s, you need a connection (this is for LT, I never ST except for soapy). Go for 6-7-8 with personality and have a hoot.

Better watch out bro. Why is she not interested in guys her age? Is she looking for more money? My friend in Oz' land is Samoan and a real stunner. She started working in a massage parlor and within 6 months she had become insane. Her mind was VERY busy to make money any way she possibly could. She worked on men all the time, scamming unendlessly. Didnt mean her niceties towards guys. She used to be a real funky lady...A combi with Filipino? Wouldnt that make her even more lethal?

Firstly TC I am very hansum man........or so the girls tell me. :) This is now becoming more challenging than ever. I have just discovered she's a Hillsong Girl. :yikes: As for the Philipino/Samoan bit. It's the Samoan relatives I am more worried about. Based on your average Samoans physic, I would hate for her to run home to her big brother with a broken heart. :rip:

I am always disappointed with 9-10s, you need a connection (this is for LT, I never ST except for soapy).

I guess people have different peferences, otherwise there wouldn't be so many STs. 2 Months ago I sent the girls home when I was finished, This month I stayed with the most girls all night. I totally stopped hunting down strangers for quick satisfaction and if I found one who I thought is "elite" enough to share a bed with me I usually just brought her home, watched a movie and we slept! When I saw her the next time she was less shy, more open and keen to do it! Don't know exactly what happenend but the sex with strangers wasn't appealing to me lately! That's why for me personally a connection is essential! Others don't care about that and have the same fun as me!

It is funny, but I have friends/know guys who swear they "...only bang stunners..." yet when I see what they fuck, it is rediculis at times...fat ("thick" to them) ugly broads I wouldn't fuck with a stolen dick...as I/we have said, the concept of "stunner" is in the eyes of the bar finer, hence, almost a moot discussion...or so it would seem.

I agree.

And what is the definition of a stunner? If it is some pretentious gal who thinks she is God's gift to the world, then I wouldn't care for her anyway. Personality plays a part here.

I prefer a low maintenance gal.

Archived