do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly I agree with Buddha, and I'll go one better.

If a whore is pretty good looking, she;s still a whore, a working gal, the real question is "Am I out of the league of stunners?"

DOG

Well, duh! Yeah, if she's a whore and you (in the generic sense) just gotta have that stunner, then you pays your money and you takes your chances. Just don't complain when she is a starfish and has a "bad attitude" because a) you didn't get to know her first and B) she is the town bicycle (everyone has had a ride). I personally could never figure out that logic (gotta fuck the best looking whore in the bar, everything else be damned), but different strokes and all that.

My advice was aimed towards guys trying to date regular girls.

Cheers,

SD

Of course not. But who wants stunners anyway, they're usually lousy in the sack.

But you get a chemical connection sometimes with a girl, sometimes they may not be stunning, sometimes average and of course you get a connection sometimes with a stunner. If the glove fits it fits, it doent matter. Theres the same chance she will be good looking as average looking. THe few stunning regular girls i ve had have been awesome in bed. But the stunning whores haven t been,cos maybe there wasnt that connection.

The project I have been working on over the last couple of months has this gorgeous Philipino/Samoan girl who buys her lunch from the same place I do.

Better watch out bro. Why is she not interested in guys her age? Is she looking for more money? My friend in Oz' land is Samoan and a real stunner. She started working in a massage parlor and within 6 months she had become insane. Her mind was VERY busy to make money any way she possibly could. She worked on men all the time, scamming unendlessly. Didnt mean her niceties towards guys. She used to be a real funky lady...A combi with Filipino? Wouldnt that make her even more lethal?

Got to go with Tiger on this one. Everyone has been after the "stunner" (what does that really mean any way? one guys beauty is another mans trash, as in we all have different tastes etc...) and she is spoiled by being over paid and not having to perform well to "EARN" her money.

Give me the older "ugly" broad any day! Not the kind of really "Fugly" old bangers Phreako and Fiery Jack tend to go for, but close to it.

Archived