End of my Era...Going Home

itsmedave

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I add my voice to the sad chorus bewailing your departure, your sharp wit and cheerful humor will be missed.

There must have been something added to the drinks provided to NPF 1 and 2's by their adversaries. Are there any original members left in town to get drunk on alternate Tuesdays and talk of what was?

The lesser Dave

Dave,

Sorry to hear of your leaving. Good to hear you have a job, car and house all lined up though. That will make it much easier for you and your family to adjust quick;y. Once there you'll easily find what it is you want to do and where you want to live for the duration.

Best of luck in the new adventure, and have a safe trip back.

Cent

Dave,

Sorry to hear of your leaving. Good to hear you have a job, car and house all lined up though. That will make it much easier for you and your family to adjust quick;y. Once there you'll easily find what it is you want to do and where you want to live for the duration.

Best of luck in the new adventure, and have a safe trip back.

Cent

Some people are born blessed :) Good luck Dave on life back in the US

Hey Dave,

Just because you are moving to the 'states and will have better television, don't start thinking that you are better than the rest of us. Check in on the board every now and then. Most of your posts are gems.

I only make it to the Gulliver's meetings a few times a year, and meeting you there was one of the highlights of the evening. I am sure that the next time I go to Gulliver's and don't see you, it will feel odd and a bit hollow. This feeling can only be compensated by the hope that you and your family are much better off in Oklahoma than you currently are in Bangkok.

Go with hope. Stay in good health, happiness, and prosperity. Come back to visit when you can, but don't be a stranger.

:grin:

"There must have been something added to the drinks provided to NPF 1 and 2's by their adversaries. Are there any original members left in town to get drunk on alternate Tuesdays and talk of what was?"

DDave - I was thinking the same - will have to make it a big party this Friday as both Black Tiger and Boring Man should be in town.

We can then raise a toast to NPF1,2 - it was only 2 years ago that we won the contest - things change so quickly now.

Cheers!

What could you possible have to do that is so important that you cannot break away for a few hours? I mean holy christ in a box, what could it possible be? Go out and have some fun for christ's sake, and I don't mean giving out free massages at the Banna Club for men...

Archived