End of my Era...Going Home

itsmedave

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, well I guess that explains my night. :drunk:

Ok, so it is Saturday evening. :thumbup:

NPF presents the - :elephant::chili::yay:

Its Me Dave "Going out with a Bang" Going Away Party.

Saturday, 10th Feb

6 pm - 9 pm

Cowboy - at the No Named Bar

Come early - the good stuff starts quickly - and if it gets too good - the door may get locked. :shhh:

Guest of the opposite sex are invited, but only if they are in the same dress code as the dancing girls! :worship:

Otherwise a few red ones would be appreciated to cover the impressive food and drinks. :help:

This is NOT a Balloon Party event (copywrite Trink) - so get there early. :wave:

PS - Dave thinks we are going to a special viewing of the new Simpson's movie :sleeping: - so don't tell him about the real party. Thanks to Jigger and KS for making this tread invisible to him. :ghost:

Based on the response to a few SMS's - this is going to the be don't miss party of Feb 10th, 2007 for sure!

:beer:

Father T - I thought you hung up the collar after that last incident at the Dance Contest with the beer bottle and Old Hippies Kathoey "friend" - or something like that? :doah:

Walking better now? :neener:

Dog - I have no idea who or when any SMS's where sent from my phone - seems that Scarfman may have hijacked my phone that evening. I wonder what else he did - maybe I should check around. No wonder why no one returns my calls anymore. :crazy:

Year of the Pig (or Boar to be PC)! Vegans are also suggested to eat before they come. :evilpumpkin:

We also hijacked Dave's "A-List" from when he first arrived - it took a bit of work but we have tracked down enough of his old friends to really make it an interesting evening. Of course we had to tell them that the party was for Fiery Jack or they would not have come! :monkey:

An All Points Bulletin is out for Gummigut to make a special showing - burp!

Old Friends that are no longer in the LOS - feel free to send your thoughs on life back home (or send money too). :grouphug:

:grin: Even KS has promised to promote the party tonight at Gullivers - if anyone shows up there. :stirthepo

Pack of B*&%$#d's

Where was the Party the last 2 weeks....huh!!!

Wait till Tiger and I leave town....then it's "party central"...LOL...

OK...if that's the way it is....then...HAVE FUN !!!!

Good luck Dave....hope it all works out...

P.S. Any chance of a Party around 24 March...5555

Don't worry , I'll organize my own....lol

Have fun guys....ENJOY

I was supposed to be here/there this week...a nasty cut on my head, resulting in 6 stitches means staying here until they are removed...have a good time, and have a BJ/ST for me!!

Just a rumor, but I have heard that the Eden Hospital and others of the like, have "special" nurses available :sex:

Archived