She won't take any money

panadolsandwich

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just out of curiosity, where did you meet her? Will probably maybe answer a lot of your questions.

According to his former thread "The long, long time" his lady is/was a BG.

Panadol, I think you have no reasons to be sad for being unfaithful, let's assume it is true that she was faithful with you doesn't change the fact that you cheated and that it was you who wanted her out last September. If she was THE ONE you wouldn't wanted her out nor you wouldn't been interested in others. You did what was good for you and just because she claims she was faithful it is not supposed to change your feelings, you are probably just sick of butterflying right now and trying to grab the easiest solution. Remember that she has bored you before and she will do it again, it is not about what she is doing it is about you.

I am not sure the money stuff is reversed psychology, it would be interesting to know about her family situation, does she have a baby? How well off is her family? If her family needs money and she has a baby to take care of then she is considered a "bad girl" according to thai standards because she is being selfish or she s playing a game to make you stop butterflying and get the support from you. However, if she is trying to get support from you with reversed psychology it isn't necessarily a scam, because getting money from you to support the family is a thai thing and pretending to be a better person is human, nobody introduces himself as the master of all jerks to his love interests. Using Psychological strategies is totally female and not exclusively Thai either, IMHO women all over the world are playing men to get what they want!

There is also a chance that she already gets money from somewhere else, I know some girls that have guys who take great care of them which gives them the freedom to do the stuff they want with a guy they like for free!

You know her better than we do, which version you think fits your situation best?

I'd like to apply the Avgas to the burnt orange V8, but this chick has really stumped me. Maybe this is some weird reverse psychology bullshit - I'm really f*cking confused!!!

:) Limbo......didn't you read the OP. Now go stand in the corner. :neener:

Archived