Stomach Shrinking

scott808

Hmmm I was getting tired of my extra 5-8 pounds as well and beginning in Jan I just cut down on the wine and poor quality carbs.Higher protein more veggies,ONLY whole grain carbs and more cardio.I surf all of the itme when I am in Bali or Cal and do Yoga...I am over 45 now ha ha but it melted off. I like it and so do the chix.

Its 100% doable. Go for it.

Nothing worse than being a FAT BASTARD. :smirk:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most dramatic weight lose ever was when I wuit Drinking. If you are serious, check out a book called "Training for Warriors" And the matching 4 hour DVD. The guy is an expert at fighter conditioning, and his tips do get results.

You will need to do a variation of situps using weights in order to get the 6 pack (I have a keg :( ) But If genetically you are suposed to have it, you can only do so much. As Neo said spot reducing does not work, spot toning may but only to a certain point.

Guest lazyphil

scott my diet goes like this, obviously not everyday the same but keep on this theme (but breky always the same, no exeptions!).... 6am breky first thing to do a pint of ice cold water, need to get hydrated after sleep then cup of oats (soaked in skimmed milk overnight), 1 banana, 1 weetabix, half pint skimmed milk, scoop of banana whey powder blended in a, well blender, go for a run at 7am, have another big glass of water before running and straight after and an apple. by 10am usually sardines mashed with tomatoe sauce toasted on wholemeal bread or scrambled eggs on toast, 1pm could be a tuna subway in brown bread or a baked potatoe with baked beans with melted low fat cheese and a peice of fruit.....between 4/5pm, no later... boiled brown rice with chicken, roasted veg in olive oil and chick peas and another bit of fruit or fruit salad.....keep drinking water throughout the day, plus 2/3 cups of green tea to boot....oveltine before bed, of course adjust portions to your needs but dont over eat, stop when full!!!!

run monday, gym tues, run weds, gym thurs, run friday, gym sat rest sunday or perhaps rest sat as well

follow this, give six months and report back!

Archived